Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

watching ur gf / wife fuck another man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

as title, i dont know why but have had this fantasy for a while now. Having a 3 sum but not actually joining in,more getting off on watching the gf with another guy.

we've talked about it but its just not happening yet lol

I take it there are quite a few on here that do this :D

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its been known!

over a year ago

It does happen from time to time

over a year ago

Guilty as charged!!

over a year ago

once or twice lol...

over a year ago

:D

over a year ago

When we swing, hubby rarely joins in as his biggest thrill is watching me with other men.

If we are in a club he will usually fuck me first and last, but the rest of the evening he is an observer watching me fuck everyone else. Sometimes he won't even get to fuck me at all!!

If we have meet a guy, he likes to watch, kissing me, touching me, or just sitting back and enjoying, but he usually won't fuck me.

its so horny knowing how aroused he gets watching me, and knowing exactly what's coming to me at the end of the evening!!!!

Xx

over a year ago

We were at a club a few weeks ago *innocently* laying on a huge sofa/bed thing when a couple started to give us each a shoulder massage. That progressed to the male going down on Ellen and before long with her on all fours above me with him taking her from behind. Ellen started to play with a lady next to us and soon after another male replaced the first, all the while with Ellen looking at me.

It wasn't the first time I've seen her with another man but the spontaneity of that experience and being beneath her at the time has stuck firmly in the memory

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

well - there is something very sexy about being with sexy wife while hubby is watching...the biggest thrill for me - is when hubby seperates and holds her legs wide...yum!

over a year ago

have a look at the cuckold/wife sharing thing

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"When we swing, hubby rarely joins in as his biggest thrill is watching me with other men.

If we are in a club he will usually fuck me first and last, but the rest of the evening he is an observer watching me fuck everyone else. Sometimes he won't even get to fuck me at all!!

If we have meet a guy, he likes to watch, kissing me, touching me, or just sitting back and enjoying, but he usually won't fuck me.

its so horny knowing how aroused he gets watching me, and knowing exactly what's coming to me at the end of the evening!!!!

Xx"

we're veryich like this.

over a year ago

"When we swing, hubby rarely joins in as his biggest thrill is watching me with other men.

Xx"

over a year ago

Huge fantasy off mine! I love the idea of fucking someone's gorgeous wif or GF while there other half watches or Joins in!

over a year ago

He this is something we would like to try it would be good to watch someone fuck my girl friend while I watch but would also like to try fuckin some one wife while they watched me fuck her

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

This is how we like it

over a year ago

"This is how we like it "

I would love to be involved one day

over a year ago

S loves watching me with another guy the sex we have when we get home after a meet is mindblowing!!!

we posted our experience in the stories and fantasies section

L xx

over a year ago

"It does happen from time to time "

Really? who'd Of thought it!

over a year ago

"It does happen from time to time

Really? who'd Of thought it! "

Yes really!!! Wanna find out?

By *ittletonCplCouple
over a year ago

cannock

We have slowly progressed to this. Started with threesome, then walking the dog and finding them together. Then waiting in another room.

Last time I retuned from London just as he was leaving. Loved the opportunity to clean her up before fucking her juicy cunt ...

over a year ago

"It does happen from time to time

Really? who'd Of thought it!

Yes really!!! Wanna find out? "

Is that a trick question?

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

"We have slowly progressed to this. Started with threesome, then walking the dog and finding them together. Then waiting in another room.

Last time I retuned from London just as he was leaving. Loved the opportunity to clean her up before fucking her juicy cunt ...

"

Now thats a lovely thought - to fuck a lovely hotwife and then leave her just as hubby walks in

over a year ago

"well - there is something very sexy about being with sexy wife while hubby is watching...the biggest thrill for me - is when hubby seperates and holds her legs wide...yum!"

The first time Trace had anal sex with another guy I lubed her up and held her cheeks apart.

As he slowly penetrated her she held and squeezed my cock, I had to fight to stop myself coming even though she wasn't wanking me.

The sight of her being entered, combined with the fact that I was holding my woman open for a relative stranger to enjoy, seemed so wrong yet so so horny.

XXXX

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

I tend to just watch Jane getting fucked, i find it sooo horny, but we progressed from that to me going out 2 mins before our guest arrived and coming back half an hour later to find her with a cock in her pussy and fingers in her bum!!!All filmed on video to keep as well lol.

She has also fucked my friend a few times while i am at work and they have sent me pics of what they've been up to, so so horny! Especially coming home to an extremely wet pussy!!

over a year ago

Wife watching to me is the best spectator sport in the world. Like se of the above posts we started out with threesomes and over time I faded out to just watching her. The first time

I was not present was ten minties I waited in hotel bar before going up to the room to wall in and "catch" them in the act, r with her legs up high and him deep in her. The same guy also stayed at our place overnight - when we could accmmodate - and spent the night with r while I was relegated to spare room. We are now at the point where she wants to go on play-dates on her own if we can find a guy we both feel she would be safe with.

Besides watching her we have also once or twice gone out with a guy r was sleeping with for dinner or the evening when he took the role of her guy.

For me seeing her getting so intimate with another guy is massive buzz as is the loss of my status of being her man for that time. For her she gets the natural high we all get when first meeting someone and by her own admission some of the best sex she has ever had.

over a year ago

As our recent pics show, I'm guilty of this too, tho this time it was 2 guys i watched fuck her

over a year ago

As can be seem in my pix I have met couples were the guy has just watched me with his partner . I find it very horny as the lucky guy too ! I have some great stories to tell !

By *reybearMan
over a year ago

medway

We were staying in a cabin once and invited a guy we had played with before to join us overnight, after we had had some 3some fun I went downstairs to the single bed and left them to it, before long the noise upstairs made me so hard i just had to leg it upstairs and jump in one more time!

over a year ago

I love watching vampy take a cock or two or three we recently went to a BMFC event an she took two guys on while she was sat next to me , she then got on all fours and looked straight into my eyes as she was fucked from behind by a huge black cock . The look in her eyes was magical as she looked at me and said I LOVE YOU . What a night

over a year ago

I love watching D getting fucked but I can never just watch I really have to join in! Good job she can wank, suck and fuck all at the same time!

over a year ago

"I love watching D getting fucked but I can never just watch I really have to join in! Good job she can wank, suck and fuck all at the same time!"

Proves once more that women are better at multi-tasking than men!

over a year ago

yep, a real turn on for me, and allows the wife an excuse to do things she wouldnt normally do.

over a year ago

This is something that i would love to experience, watching my wife with another man is my biggest fantasy.

However she doesnt want to at the moment, so im the guy who is watched by someone elses husband whilst i enjoy his wife...With her permission though.

over a year ago

I love cuck fun. I have played with other women while their other half has just watched, then perhaps joined in or even not joined in at all but they've played when I've left.

I've also let other guys play with ny Mrs at the time and loved seeing her get off on it. That has been a huge thrill.

For anyone considering watching their partner with another guy, can I put my name down to be the other guy

over a year ago

ohh yes very nice indeed xx

over a year ago

we know exactly what u mean xx

over a year ago

Absolutely love seeing Sabrina with another guy - the full works from slow and sensuous kissing to the full fucking - the best was at chams when she was sat down from a guy on a sofa and flirted with him for 20 minutes - eye contact , flashing etc and as I was sat out of sight from him I could see her and not him !

He eventually came over and sat next to her , realised I was there but they kissed and we all quickly went to a room and had the best time ever !

over a year ago

Yes love it first time was with my mate from rugby we were pissed she rode him on his sofa mmmmmm i was so hard watching her fuck him seeing her having fun turned me on so much just had to do it lots more ...

over a year ago

It is a huge turn on

over a year ago

Anybody get a kick out of there wife going off and playing on there own? I know not strictly wife /girlfriend watching, but seems a natural progression some couples make.

over a year ago

quite a few then lol

1 day it'll happen :D

over a year ago

"Anybody get a kick out of there wife going off and playing on there own? I know not strictly wife /girlfriend watching, but seems a natural progression some couples make. "

Love it especially when i get pics sent to my phone while im at work gets me so horny all day and when i get home i just have to have her myself

over a year ago

"Anybody get a kick out of there wife going off and playing on there own? I know not strictly wife /girlfriend watching, but seems a natural progression some couples make.

Love it especially when i get pics sent to my phone while im at work gets me so horny all day and when i get home i just have to have her myself "

I bet it does get you horny all day. It's something we are keen to venture into, but of course finding the right trustworthy guy (dare I say on here it's difficult full stop) is the key to making that work. Never thought we would go down that street, but it gets me so hard it almost hurts. I guess the more natural sex between her and someone else is the more of a kick it is, and lets face it, it's a lot more natural for a women to be on her own with a guy then to have an onlooker no matter how discrete.

over a year ago

We enjoy watching each other too much to go off on our own.

Also surprised how many guys let their mates fuck their wife, we would be mortified if anyone found out we did this!

By *exyminxy111Couple
over a year ago

coventry

Love this.. But the other way round which seems to hardly be discussed here? I love watching my hubby with another woman, and yes there is a pang of jealousy but it is overwhelmingly hot and just adds to the scenario. I of course have ff fun first and get her ready to take my man deep inside her, love guiding his thick throbbing cock to her wet and eager pussy and then watch his face as I urge him in slowly.. Priceless

over a year ago

"We enjoy watching each other too much to go off on our own.

Also surprised how many guys let their mates fuck their wife, we would be mortified if anyone found out we did this!"

Agreed, we never play with friends.

over a year ago

"Love this.. But the other way round which seems to hardly be discussed here? I love watching my hubby with another woman, and yes there is a pang of jealousy but it is overwhelmingly hot and just adds to the scenario. I of course have ff fun first and get her ready to take my man deep inside her, love guiding his thick throbbing cock to her wet and eager pussy and then watch his face as I urge him in slowly.. Priceless "

Sounds very much like the powerful mix of heady emotions I get. (Do others?) The thrill of seeing your loved one bedded and reaching orgasm with another is a blend of pain and pleasure, jealously and sexual thrill that's impossible to describe or explain the appeal of to someone who does get it anyway.

By *exyminxy111Couple
over a year ago

coventry

"Love this.. But the other way round which seems to hardly be discussed here? I love watching my hubby with another woman, and yes there is a pang of jealousy but it is overwhelmingly hot and just adds to the scenario. I of course have ff fun first and get her ready to take my man deep inside her, love guiding his thick throbbing cock to her wet and eager pussy and then watch his face as I urge him in slowly.. Priceless

Sounds very much like the powerful mix of heady emotions I get. (Do others?) The thrill of seeing your loved one bedded and reaching orgasm with another is a blend of pain and pleasure, jealously and sexual thrill that's impossible to describe or explain the appeal of to someone who does get it anyway."

By *reybearMan
over a year ago

medway

"Love this.. But the other way round which seems to hardly be discussed here? I love watching my hubby with another woman, and yes there is a pang of jealousy but it is overwhelmingly hot and just adds to the scenario. I of course have ff fun first and get her ready to take my man deep inside her, love guiding his thick throbbing cock to her wet and eager pussy and then watch his face as I urge him in slowly.. Priceless

Sounds very much like the powerful mix of heady emotions I get. (Do others?) The thrill of seeing your loved one bedded and reaching orgasm with another is a blend of pain and pleasure, jealously and sexual thrill that's impossible to describe or explain the appeal of to someone who does get it anyway."

Nicely put Zip

over a year ago

One of the things I like best about house parties is having Trace wander around on her own.

I love it when she chats to one or two people,shares kissing and fondling with them and then disappears into another room.

I usually wait a short while before quietly looking in on them.

It's great to see her having sex, totally oblivious to my watching her, you tend to see your nearest and dearest in a different light when doing this.

XXXX

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmm just love to see a nice thick cock in my lady

over a year ago

"as title, i dont know why but have had this fantasy for a while now. Having a 3 sum but not actually joining in,more getting off on watching the gf with another guy."

Dreams are made of this.

over a year ago

My husband loves to see another cock inside of me .... hence Mr J.

S xxxx

over a year ago

You nailed it there.

over a year ago

"One of the things I like best about house parties is having Trace wander around on her own.

I love it when she chats to one or two people,shares kissing and fondling with them and then disappears into another room.

I usually wait a short while before quietly looking in on them.

It's great to see her having sex, totally oblivious to my watching her, you tend to see your nearest and dearest in a different light when doing this.

XXXX"

Yes it great when the "restraint" of the partner watching is taken away.

over a year ago

We mainly play like this too. My OH gets very turned on watching me and I love it when he eventually claims me and takes me and he's so masterful with it.

over a year ago

Guilty love watching my wife with other men and not joining in

over a year ago

Thank heaven !!

By *artine EssexCouple
over a year ago

Essex

From time to time I love the thrill of someone new, and my lovely Guy gets off on arranging it for me. Sometimes it's full sex with my man just watching or joining in.

Sometimes though we dont want to take things that far so we'll meet a new "Friend" in a bar and if the chemistry is there I'll take him out to our Car in the Car Park for a "cuddle" which usually involves my big tits coming out and a blowjob and/or handjob. My bloke always likes to pop along after a few minutes to watch from the side window.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Quite happy to help you out on this matter x

over a year ago

Love this type of meet, one guy we met was very keen to go to bed while hubby was sorting out drinks we went on into the bedroom and began having some fun hubby said he looked in saw we were fucking and went back outside to leave us to it he said it was such a turn on for him seeing me he listened at the door for a little while while we wanked himself almost to completion, Couldnt take much more and joined us on the bed xx

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

I did this last night when we had the single guy round, I fucked J first then allowed him to have her all to himself for a while whilst I watched them together, it was horny and would do it again.

We are starting to take different routs with swinging now like talking about when meeting a couple having a little time wit the other befroe we all join in.

Just mix it up a little.

over a year ago

I had a whole night of it last night at the lodge!!! Fantastic!

over a year ago

"We mainly play like this too. My OH gets very turned on watching me and I love it when he eventually claims me and takes me and he's so masterful with it. "

Oh I so agree here. It's a fantastic thing.

Cali

By *aulusMan
over a year ago

Chester

"Anybody get a kick out of there wife going off and playing on there own? I know not strictly wife /girlfriend watching, but seems a natural progression some couples make. "

I've sent the Mrs out for the night for her to pull a guy and fuck him either bringing him home to fuck in front of me or going back tohis place to turn up later full of cum for me.

By *um and get it.Couple
over a year ago

Spalding

"as title, i dont know why but have had this fantasy for a while now. Having a 3 sum but not actually joining in,more getting off on watching the gf with another guy.

we've talked about it but its just not happening yet lol

I take it there are quite a few on here that do this :D"

Never done it, but sounds fun.

over a year ago

had two guys round while my man was abroad. He helped out with the planning etc. Knew what time it was happening and then got sent pics after. Think he had a permenant hard on for the rest of the week til he got to come home and fuck me himself :D

over a year ago

With how we live we do this a lot. While master is not physically here I will either go out and video and take photos. Or I will play on msn video chat to master.

It's always for us both. Mostly when we play with others together master loves to take me and have groups of guys or we will meet a regular play mate for some fun.

It's amazing but I do love it when master joins in. But if he is there he likes to put me over his knee while I suck a cock and get fucked.

Cali

over a year ago

We love this kind of meet, I (sm) love watching tb being fucked and deep throating another guys cock. We have one special friend we met via here who we've met a few times who knows exactly how to get her gushing and cumming which I just love to watch.

over a year ago

i have found this quite ofetn in coples meets and they tend to be the strongest swinnging couples too

over a year ago

Mmmmm yeah I'd love it, best get to Tesco to find me a wifey...

over a year ago

Mmmm we sre big fans of this too,good to know so many others enjoy it too!!!

over a year ago

"Mmmmm yeah I'd love it, best get to Tesco to find me a wifey..."

I work in Tesco.....

over a year ago

"Mmmmm yeah I'd love it, best get to Tesco to find me a wifey...

I work in Tesco....."

lol

over a year ago

"Mmmmm yeah I'd love it, best get to Tesco to find me a wifey...

I work in Tesco....."

Oooh do you now! Are there any decent ones on special at the mo, any 'buy one get one free' would do!!!

By *plnorfolkCouple
over a year ago

norwich

Works for me

over a year ago

It's the opposite for us I love to watch my husband slowly easing his cock into another woman's pussy while I'm tied up on the bed holding his gaze as he offs his load deep into is sooooo sexy !!! I'm soaked just thinking about it!! Trouble is its hard to find women to help us out

over a year ago

it cetainly works for us , steve hardly ever gets involved but loves watching and taking pictures of the event

over a year ago

"it cetainly works for us , steve hardly ever gets involved but loves watching and taking pictures of the event "

it would be rude not to take pics :D

great pics by the way,your legs and bottom are amazin!

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

I was lucky enough to have an afternoon playdate a while ago where the husband was away but had picked me out for her to get in touch with and arrange to meet - we took a number of pics on her phone to send to him so he could see what we got up to!

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

On a number of occasions I've been the lucky guy who's played with and fucked another guy's wife while he's watched and/or taken photos - I love it!

over a year ago

Have many times done this for couples either the guy has watched or filmed me with his wife/partner. And other times have had one on ones and sent him pictures of me with her, then sent her home to tell him all about it.

Its great to be watched or cuckold a guy who really gets off on his wife having a bull to service properly his wife also.

over a year ago

I absolutely loved watching my wife getting her pussy eaten by another guy then watching her slowly suck his cock before we fucked her several times over,I enjoy the thought of guys looking at her and cant wait for the next time.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/10/12 18:01:56]

over a year ago

be careful,it dont end in tears...trust is one thing,but allowing too much freedom to let her go with who and when is dangerous..even though you love each other..there will come a time,when it will go differently,to what you want

over a year ago

"be careful,it dont end in tears...trust is one thing,but allowing too much freedom to let her go with who and when is dangerous..even though you love each other..there will come a time,when it will go differently,to what you want"

I don't see how it is dangerous. I've always been allowed to play. And it's never gone wrong. I wouldn't go off. It's about trust.

Cali

over a year ago

I also love watching Ella have fun

over a year ago

That's a fantasy of mine x fucking someone's wife or gf while they watch

over a year ago

like to watch tiger when he is fucking another woman but he doesn't like it if he feels watched and sometimes I get annoyed cos he always comes quicker with me.

over a year ago

I like watching her and joining in..i was refering to couple,that husband dont mind her going out without him present and then having the new guy treat her like he is her partner in front of husband..we got nothing against sharing,or watching her with guy..just got to be careful you dont step over that line.

over a year ago

I have often met people without partner present. In the case your talking about its what they enjoy.

Cali

over a year ago

I love watching Tracy with other guys or couples and having really naughty fun. It's really horny watching her take other guys clocks while I just watch.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/10/12 19:58:41]

over a year ago

Yes cannot beat seeing becs face as shes getting fucked hard as she sucks my cock and looks into my eyes .... a

over a year ago

yep went with a woman this year while her hubby watched damn rite sexy xx

over a year ago

"Have many times done this for couples either the guy has watched or filmed me with his wife/partner. And other times have had one on ones and sent him pictures of me with her, then sent her home to tell him all about it.

Its great to be watched or cuckold a guy who really gets off on his wife having a bull to service properly his wife also."

over a year ago

"Yes cannot beat seeing becs face as shes getting fucked hard as she sucks my cock and looks into my eyes .... a

"

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Revive old thread

By *entle giraffeMan
over a year ago

Minehead

"Revive old thread "

gave me the chance to peek at your profile