Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Big load

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can someone explain something to me…… I’ve just seen a profile that stipulates safe sex….. but in the bio it says heavy cummer required…. To me that doesn’t make sense……can you explain pls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe likes facials or seeing big loads done out when wanking a cock.

over a year ago

"Can someone explain something to me…… I’ve just seen a profile that stipulates safe sex….. but in the bio it says heavy cummer required…. To me that doesn’t make sense……can you explain pls "

Yes I can explain.

A normal ejaculate is circa 15mls or three tea spoonfuls of seaman. Those who ejaculate in excess of that are known, in recreational sex circles, as heavy cummers.

If you are asking why those seeking heavy cummers cannot also practice safe sex then you are not skilled in the art of pleasure sharing.

Does this help at all?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Maybe likes facials or seeing big loads done out when wanking a cock. "

Yeah I guess I never thought of it that way

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Many ways to skin a rabbit

over a year ago

"Maybe likes facials or seeing big loads done out when wanking a cock. "

That's what I would think m8

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"Can someone explain something to me…… I’ve just seen a profile that stipulates safe sex….. but in the bio it says heavy cummer required…. To me that doesn’t make sense……can you explain pls

Yes I can explain.

A normal ejaculate is circa 15mls or three tea spoonfuls of seaman. Those who ejaculate in excess of that are known, in recreational sex circles, as heavy cummers.

If you are asking why those seeking heavy cummers cannot also practice safe sex then you are not skilled in the art of pleasure sharing.

Does this help at all?"

Merchant or RN? How sharp should the spoon be? Curette?

over a year ago

"Can someone explain something to me…… I’ve just seen a profile that stipulates safe sex….. but in the bio it says heavy cummer required…. To me that doesn’t make sense……can you explain pls

Yes I can explain.

Does this help at all?

Merchant or RN? How sharp should the spoon be? Curette? "

John Lewis home ware range. And it should not be sharp, you could have someone’s eye out?

No reference to japs........please?

By *ightower2021Man
over a year ago

donegal

Yes I can explain.

Does this help at all?"

Has anyone ever actually measured there load then to see if they r shooting a big load lol

By *ightower2021Man
over a year ago

donegal

Yes I can explain.

Does this help at all?

Has anyone ever actually measured there load then to see if they r shooting a big load lol"

An try an not miss that spoon guys no spilling haha

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Yes I can explain.

Does this help at all?

John Lewis home ware range. And it should not be sharp, you could have someone’s eye out?

No reference to japs........please?"

An opportunity for an alternative JL christmas advert?

over a year ago

Yes I can explain.

Does this help at all?

An opportunity for an alternative JL christmas advert? "

JML............

By *ubcup2Couple
over a year ago

London

As others have eluded to, if you don't have any sort of clean STD test then sex is safe, but I would be happy to have you cum on my face or body

By *hreesomefantasyukCouple
over a year ago

london

I love a big load all over my face. Heavy cummers definitely a turnon

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm 22 stone - so can you please send them my way.

Thanks.

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Yes I can explain.

Does this help at all?

An opportunity for an alternative JL christmas advert?

JML............"

True. JML indeed. Fab is full of people who think something is a great idea till they get it home and realise it is bloody useless

By *punk n gushCouple
14 weeks ago

walmer

[Removed by poster at 13/06/24 18:12:05]

By *herry delightWoman
14 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

Maybe they like cum over their body/ face.

By *hunky GentMan
14 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm 21 stone.

Is that a big enough load?

Post new Message to Thread