Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I have an idea?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondered would there be any people in the south east who would be up for some BANG BUS style fun….I have a van with blacked out windows

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

No disrespect but I would not enter a van with blacked out windows with an unverified male.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"No disrespect but I would not enter a van with blacked out windows with an unverified male."

Not only that, please also remember that "verified" means you can get verifications and no face pics.

Even if a user has verifications from others, you don't really know what they are like.

i'm not referring to the OP here.

over a year ago

Yes not really thought this through, thank you for pointing out my stupidity. Sorry I think my horn took over my head

By *an SummersMan
over a year ago

Halifax

"No disrespect but I would not enter a van with blacked out windows with an unverified male.

Not only that, please also remember that "verified" means you can get verifications and no face pics.

Even if a user has verifications from others, you don't really know what they are like.

i'm not referring to the OP here."

And, no disrespect to the OP, if it was Bang Bus style, there’s be more than one male

over a year ago

wonder if anyone had a bang tram back in the day....

over a year ago

Wonder wat next

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Sharabang lol

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"Sharabang lol"

Shagabang

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Just wondered would there be any people in the south east who would be up for some BANG BUS style fun….I have a van with blacked out windows "

Is this dogging ?

over a year ago

"Just wondered would there be any people in the south east who would be up for some BANG BUS style fun….I have a van with blacked out windows

Is this dogging ?"

Ha ha mobile dogging

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Not a terrible idea, depends how it’s done. If the male partner was there or the woman got to invite a friend or choose her own playmates then I guess it could work.

All the verification and face pics in the world doesn’t make any meet 100% safe, especially considering the news in recent months.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm sure some people would be ok with this after a social. It's not much different to going to a guys hotel room or house.

Hope you find interested people op.

over a year ago

"Not a terrible idea, depends how it’s done. If the male partner was there or the woman got to invite a friend or choose her own playmates then I guess it could work.

All the verification and face pics in the world doesn’t make any meet 100% safe, especially considering the news in recent months. "

I was planning to be the driver while the girl and guy fuck in the back while on the move x

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Not a terrible idea, depends how it’s done. If the male partner was there or the woman got to invite a friend or choose her own playmates then I guess it could work.

All the verification and face pics in the world doesn’t make any meet 100% safe, especially considering the news in recent months.

I was planning to be the driver while the girl and guy fuck in the back while on the move x"

Someone asked us this. Our thoughts were that’s not very safe. The driver could be a bloody murderer for all we knew. Not the sort of thing you go in with an opening message.

over a year ago

seruisoly guys - be careful and even on here people have good/polite verifications but probe them with a few questiosna dn they go nasty

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

I was planning to be the driver while the girl and guy fuck in the back while on the move x"

I prefer to do the driving whilst she plays lol

over a year ago

I was planning to be the driver while the girl and guy fuck in the back while on the move x

Someone asked us this. Our thoughts were that’s not very safe. The driver could be a bloody murderer for all we knew. Not the sort of thing you go in with an opening message. "

I agree as I said at the beginning it was I’ll thought out by me….thinking with the wrong head!!!!

Sorry for any offence x

over a year ago

I prefer to do the driving whilst she plays lol"

Love the idea x

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

It’s worked great both times we’ve done it

over a year ago

"It’s worked great both times we’ve done it"

Would love to try it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Someone asked us this. Our thoughts were that’s not very safe. The driver could be a bloody murderer for all we knew. Not the sort of thing you go in with an opening message. "

They're no more likely to be murderers in this situation than any other where you're meeting via the net (or any other way). If you go to someone's hotel room you could find yourself with an unstable character

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Just wondered would there be any people in the south east who would be up for some BANG BUS style fun….I have a van with blacked out windows "

On way

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

This would be more exciting for me if the windows were not blacked out.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

What about seat belts ?

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

...and so it begins

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Someone asked us this. Our thoughts were that’s not very safe. The driver could be a bloody murderer for all we knew. Not the sort of thing you go in with an opening message.

They're no more likely to be murderers in this situation than any other where you're meeting via the net (or any other way). If you go to someone's hotel room you could find yourself with an unstable character"

Yes of course, I am aware, it was more a tongue in cheek joke about how it came across in the opening message. Each to their own of course if that’s what people want to do.

over a year ago

Didn’t mean to start trouble

Post new Message to Thread