Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckqueens/hot husband

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not necessarily verbal humiliation but would love to watch my husband with a women and not be able to join in, just sit on a chair and watch or even better handcuffed.. seems to be very rare on here.. anyone done this?x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not necessarily verbal humiliation but would love to watch my husband with a women and not be able to join in, just sit on a chair and watch or even better handcuffed.. seems to be very rare on here.. anyone done this?x"

Its definitely a niche fantasy but will definitely be people who enjoy this on you

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I would love to be the woman who's with the husband whilst his wife is in the chair watching

By *ebbie69Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Not necessarily verbal humiliation but would love to watch my husband with a women and not be able to join in, just sit on a chair and watch or even better handcuffed.. seems to be very rare on here.. anyone done this?x"

I have once had fun with a guy in front of his wife. She took no part other than watching. I did make sure she knew how good it made me feel if you know what I mean. Sadly have had further offers of this but keep getting the old story of lets play and he will tell the wife later

over a year ago

This is our relationship, not necessarily the handcuffed part but I do enjoy watching my husband and not joining in, I also like him going out and coming back, smelling her perfume on him and kissing him, knowing what he has just done.

Damn...is it hot in here?

Danish x

over a year ago

over a year ago

I’m part of the niche then

over a year ago

Chris pretty much only watches me with guys or multiple guys. We love it x Would be interesting to play with a guy in front of his wife I must admit

By *C ACCouple
over a year ago

East Staffordshire

This is also i want to enjoy with my husband. I love seeing him with other women when I am involved but would love to sit back and watch or even get sent photos or videos of him with her. Xx

over a year ago

I love being the cuckcake ('other woman') in this scenario. It's definitely a niche thing,

but so much fun with the right people.

over a year ago

Yes! Very much so.

No humiliation doesn’t do it for me, but having the wife sit and watch, or be sent photos/videos yes very much so

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

We are looking for precisely what you describe OP, the yin to your yang they say our experience would be that it is even harder to pull off than a straight swap.

We live in hope and have been speaking to a couple recently and thought we might just be on track to pull it off, but radio silence now for 4 days, the profile went hidden after last speaking. We suspect it was the male half talking and the female got involved and maybe she didn't agree.

Good luck OP hope you have more luck.

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

Definitely something we'd love to do. Char plays with men and women and I generally only watch, sometimes join in with bi guys. We have a fantasy of Char playing with a guy while his partner and I kneel either side of the bed and watch.....

By *M913Couple
over a year ago

East Sussex

This is top of our wish list!

By *3xDECouple
over a year ago

nottingham

This is what we are hoping to find and the reason we joined Fab. Not into the humiliation side of it but watching him being fucked and enjoying another attractive women while I watch unable to join in.

By *eddy_xMan
over a year ago

herne bay

For everyone saying it's niche it's just the reverse of the male being a cuck.

If it is more niche I wonder why men are willing to cuck for there wives but women are less likely to cuck for there husband's.

This is my wife fantasy, she doesn't want the humiliation but wants to watch me with other women. She's already watched me with other guys and loves it, now just trying to find a lady.

By *ornycouplepzCouple
over a year ago

here and there

We are the same ,love sitting back and watching him with another woman .altho its not as easy to find the women to join us x

over a year ago

I'd also love to do this.

Mrs

By *ouple4camsCouple
over a year ago

Dundalk(ish)

This is definitely one of our go to fantasies in role play, but not something that we have made reality.

No humiliation eithet but really both find it a turn on when the idea of watching partner with a new playmate is discussed.

By *aimeDWoman
over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

This is one of my big kinks. Just like you say though, it has to be without any kind of humiliation. Even better if it would be the wife who was in charge , giving the directions although not physically taking part (to begin with at least )

By *lex D.Man
over a year ago

London

My girl likes the idea of me flirting and meeting hotwives/single girls and telling her later all about it later, preferably during sex as she'll cum to it. We've still do go to our first club as a couple so we'll see hpw things play out on that front but we have a kink where she wants me to return to her so she can reclaim me after I do a hotwife.

over a year ago

Not into the humilliation thing at all but I absolutely love the idea of another woman making Mr P extremely happy whilst I sit on the sidelines looking pretty, enjoying the view and drinking my wine.

Theres something very satisfying about knowing everyones happy without me having to put masses of effort in

By *attenbergCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

We’ve been trying to find somebody for exactly this for a long time now!

By *iss_Cali_xxCouple
over a year ago

Herne Bay

My hubby (Teddy) already replied to this, but absolutely yes, this has been my biggest fantasy for years, but I'd never heard of it and kept it to myself for about a decade. Finally got the courage to tell him about it - for me, I'd love to watch, not join in as such but serve him and the other women however they need, but without the humiliation side of it. I'd also love him to meet with women without telling me until he's balls deep and tells me all about what they got up to as he fucks me, even thinking about her as he cums... Being filled with cum meant for someone else is an insane turn on for me too.

Thanks for starting this thread, it's always nice to know you're not the only one who's into this kink.

And if there are any women interested in coming to play this way, drop us a message!

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

"We’ve been trying to find somebody for exactly this for a long time now! "

(puts hand up)

over a year ago

This is a big fantasy for me, I would love to watch my husband in this way. Equally I would like to experience this myself with another couple. G xx

By *ristobaltMan
over a year ago

penryn

How many people of the first meets were lads with bigger cocks, a lot of them black and a lot of them u sat back Nd watched

By *ristobaltMan
over a year ago

penryn

How many people of the first meets were lads with bigger cocks, a lot of them black and a lot of them u sat back Nd watched

over a year ago

I’ve done it the other way around handcuffed the guy to a chair while i had fem on fem with his girlfriend mmmm I was very kind enough to allow him one hand free for taking pics and wanking of course hehe naughty me

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

This is something that tash wants to try

over a year ago

lol not for me I’d want to be there and hear how good it was lol x

over a year ago

Same he watches me and just thought lately be good to watch him in the same scenario x

over a year ago

Thank god we aren’t the only ones…very hard to find though!! Any couples/females feel free to send us a message, maybe we could try it and the husband potentially stays home for two meets lol x

over a year ago

We only went and bloody did this on Saturday and it was magnificent I watched through a window, it was amazing.

over a year ago

Would love to do this... again hard to find the right lady xx

By *reakShow90Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

Me and my Mrs have done this before she enjoyed watching me fuck another girl Infront of her as she watched but was more of a show for her to enjoy me fucking a girl roughly Infront of her

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I have fantasised about this many many times. Would love to be the other woman in this scenario.

over a year ago

Yes this is something that we have spoke about and really turns Mrs on.

over a year ago

This is proving to be less of a niche, given the amount of kinky couples on here with the same fantasy.

Add us to this list hehe.

over a year ago

Further to our last, another one of our fantasies is to find a dom girl to dominate us as a couple...

A very intriguing thought of ours

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

This scenario is super hot. Not the humiliation part but me sitting in a chair and only been able to watch, hell yes. It's been a fantasy for a long time, especially for me. Trying to find a single lady who likes to play this way is the tricky part.

over a year ago

"This scenario is super hot. Not the humiliation part but me sitting in a chair and only been able to watch, hell yes. It's been a fantasy for a long time, especially for me. Trying to find a single lady who likes to play this way is the tricky part.we play separate now,

My wife is doing this with a good friend of hers,

She plays with the husband and nothing else,

My wife and her friend do play together also,

It works for us x

"

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I would be up for this x

Mrs N

over a year ago

I actually really like the idea of this.

Its something of a turn on to know another woman is enjoying my man!

xxJ

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

I love watching Mr with another woman whilst I sit quietly in the corner such a massive turn on for me! It’s not easy finding a lady on here who’s into it though! Miss pc

over a year ago

We've done similar on a few occasions although I wasn't sat in a chair watching more holding his cock feeling it go in and almost out then pushing him deeper into her. Turned me on conducting pleasure they were enjoying

By *akeyguyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I've done this, my wife likes to watch me with a women and masturbated while wat hing, but she likes me to be rough with the women.

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

"We've done similar on a few occasions although I wasn't sat in a chair watching more holding his cock feeling it go in and almost out then pushing him deeper into her. Turned me on conducting pleasure they were enjoying "

Come to Peterborough and do it again

over a year ago

Love the idea but finding it very difficult to actually arrange in real life! Any ladies/wives interested, let us know!!

over a year ago

Yes we have tried many times to arrange this but no luck so far so any females that are interested drop us a message. X

over a year ago

"Yes we have tried many times to arrange this but no luck so far so any females that are interested drop us a message. X"

Seems a few women on here are up for the opportunity are there are some sexy people on this thread

over a year ago

I've done this b4 as a type of punishment for a bratty sub I had. Tied her up and made her watch me suck and fuck another woman and made her do clean up after. Turned her on a lot tbh

By *attenbergCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Love the idea but finding it very difficult to actually arrange in real life! Any ladies/wives interested, let us know!!"

Same for us - any hot ladies fancy playing this scenario out we’d love to talk. Location doesn’t really matter, we like weekends away! X

Post new Message to Thread