By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was it planned

Mine wasn't became overcome with lust and guided his cock inside me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erry2020888Man
over a year ago

stockport

yes had one was not planned we were just getting a coffee but we both got carried away

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah all meets have been xx

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Our was not planned we were ok with bare but the other couple said they wanted safe. When we got going they said they wanted to go bare we had hoped they would lol

over a year ago

Mine was not planned

Just got carried away

By *usktilDawnCouple
over a year ago

York

We met with a guy, it was his first Fab meet. He said he wanted to use protection but when he felt Liz's warm pussy juices on his bare bellend we could see how good it felt by the look on his face. He couldn't resist and slipped inside her bareback. It was awesome to watch him enjoying her so much, he finally came long & deep inside her. The fun didn't stop there, Liz squatted over my face & squeezed his load out into my mouth & I loved rubbing some onto my cock & balls and swallowing the rest.

By *lirty_dirtyCouple
over a year ago

Lingfield

We planned for our first meet to be bare. Jane took hold of his cock and was rubbing against her soaking wet pussy, he couldn't wait to slide his bare cock deep in her. It didn't take long till he shot a huge load inside her, he rolled off and I slid straight in, such a horny feeling.

over a year ago

"Our was not planned we were ok with bare but the other couple said they wanted safe. When we got going they said they wanted to go bare we had hoped they would lol"

All filled her up

By *d4funtimesMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"We planned for our first meet to be bare. Jane took hold of his cock and was rubbing against her soaking wet pussy, he couldn't wait to slide his bare cock deep in her. It didn't take long till he shot a huge load inside her, he rolled off and I slid straight in, such a horny feeling. "

She looks stunning. No-one can resist sliding deep in her to shot a huge load.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

No it wasn't planned, I think it's better to go off impulse and lust can lead you to some dark n diety places

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

Delicious

over a year ago

Yes, I've only used a condom once xx

over a year ago

On a meet that is xx

By *irBummyFingerMan
over a year ago

Carmarthen

All of mine have been bare, have made my wishes known from the first conversation. Luckily have found willing sex partners to slide into bare.

over a year ago

Mine was planned. Was with my ex. We had a guy come round for a threesome and we wanted him to fill her with cum.

over a year ago

Unplanned

over a year ago

"Unplanned"

But enjoyed?

over a year ago

We all make judgment calls when it comes to BB sex

I think same as most men (and lots of women) that it is an awesome feeling when you feel that load shooting - and of course us men get the pleasure of "seconds" lol

Also speaking as a Bi man who as shared a few BB times with trusted long term mates, from a MM perspective, it is also fecking awesome

J xx

over a year ago

"No it wasn't planned, I think it's better to go off impulse and lust can lead you to some dark n diety places "

Couldn't agree more

over a year ago

"On a meet that is xx"

She take it up the bum to?

over a year ago

"On a meet that is xx

She take it up the bum to?"

You realise that “she” wrote the post?

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

It's something we haven't done yet with anyone else but certainly is a fantasy.

over a year ago

"We all make judgment calls when it comes to BB sex

I think same as most men (and lots of women) that it is an awesome feeling when you feel that load shooting - and of course us men get the pleasure of "seconds" lol

Also speaking as a Bi man who as shared a few BB times with trusted long term mates, from a MM perspective, it is also fecking awesome

J xx "

For us it's never about the judgement but worry .

People are free to do anything they want. No issues really

over a year ago

It was with another cd and we just got carried away was supposed to be a fumble in the car that ended up back at mine and well it just slipped in him while he was on top of me it was a fantastic night

over a year ago

"On a meet that is xx

She take it up the bum to?

You realise that “she” wrote the post? "

"She" did right the post!

And yes, I did xx

By *ibsonVicMan
over a year ago

Minworth

"We met with a guy, it was his first Fab meet. He said he wanted to use protection but when he felt Liz's warm pussy juices on his bare bellend we could see how good it felt by the look on his face. He couldn't resist and slipped inside her bareback. It was awesome to watch him enjoying her so much, he finally came long & deep inside her. The fun didn't stop there, Liz squatted over my face & squeezed his load out into my mouth & I loved rubbing some onto my cock & balls and swallowing the rest. "

Now THAT is a turn on!

over a year ago

Raw is law haha

over a year ago

"All of mine have been bare, have made my wishes known from the first conversation. Luckily have found willing sex partners to slide into bare. "

Name kind of gives it away

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

The first meet I ever had was a bareback meet it wasn't planned but my husband always knew it was a possibility as I hate condoms

The guy was more than happy when I suggested playing bare

The only issue was the next day I realised I needed to get the morning after pill as my husband has had the snip so I'd not been on the pill for years, felt a bit of an idiot having to go to the chemist it was like being a teenager again

By *ellowledbetterMan
over a year ago

colchester

Had a couple of unplanned bare back meets

By *irBummyFingerMan
over a year ago

Carmarthen

"All of mine have been bare, have made my wishes known from the first conversation. Luckily have found willing sex partners to slide into bare.

Name kind of gives it away "

Try to make it quite clear so there is no misunderstanding

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

It like trying to FWB in here

over a year ago

Agreed with the getting carried away, it’s happened a couple of times where I’ve let them slip inside.

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

My (the male, two couples) first bareback meet wasn't planned. The other woman had a bit of wine and whisked me off to their bedroom leaving Cherry downstairs with her husband. We played a little then she jumped on top of me before I knew what was happening. She made it very clear (physically and verbally) that she wanted me bare inside her. I pulled away as it hadn't been discussed with my partner. Weirdly Cherry didn't get much action downstairs, some odd folk on here !

By *omtom7Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Not planned just happened. Fooling around and next minute it was just in. She asked was it ok to keep going.

over a year ago

Our first full swop. Fucking so much and went to sucking. Then went back to fucking but taken the condom off between the oral. No complaints. Gladly do it again

By *av-RickMan
over a year ago

Nearby

Mine was with the first couple I ever met. It had been discussed beforehand so all were aware and comfortable with what was going to happen.

If anyone would like to read it you can find it here -

www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/851660

over a year ago

"We all make judgment calls when it comes to BB sex

J xx

For us it's never about the judgement but worry .

People are free to do anything they want. No issues really "

Totally agree

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

The guys condom ripped but i grabbed his arse & pulled him into me & said dont stop

By *irBummyFingerMan
over a year ago

Carmarthen

"The guys condom ripped but i grabbed his arse & pulled him into me & said dont stop "

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

"The guys condom ripped but i grabbed his arse & pulled him into me & said dont stop "

What are you going to name the kid ??

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"The guys condom ripped but i grabbed his arse & pulled him into me & said dont stop

What are you going to name the kid ??"

Why would i be pregnant?

By *hiregirl76Woman
over a year ago

Scotland

Totally unplanned, he was eating my pussy and had made me cum a couple of times. He kissed his way up my body until he reached my mouth. As I tasted myself from his mouth he slipped in bare. It felt so good that I wanted him to fill me up and he did. It was leaking out for a couple of days afterwards

over a year ago

Unplanned. We just got carried away.

over a year ago

"Had a couple of unplanned bare back meets"

Same here

By *mma and ChrisCouple
over a year ago

Greater Manchester

We had our first BB meet a few weeks ago - planned. Made sure he had a recent clear STD test. I loved it. A bare cock feels so much nicer inside and when he came inside me it felt brilliant. My partner said I seemed to enjoy it so much more than with a condom. So for me providing they are tested and clear cumming inside me is the way forward now

Emma x

By *6geezWoman
over a year ago

Wantage

I do dare to go bare love it!!

By *irBummyFingerMan
over a year ago

Carmarthen

"I do dare to go bare love it!! "

By *roper YorkshireMan
over a year ago

north Yorkshire

Love to do that too

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

Our very first meet wasn't planned just happened only had one meet where we used condoms first two meets were completely unprotected not on the pill or anything thankfully got away with it now can't get pregnant

over a year ago

I'd seen this particular lady regularly, always used a condom. Then one day she told me not to put a condom on as she wanted to feel me cum inside her. It was great felt so much better. When I finished I went down on her & licked her clean which she loved.

By *cottishGent200Man
over a year ago

Stirlingshire

Can’t beat the feeling of skin on skin…

By *roper YorkshireMan
over a year ago

north Yorkshire

That's how you do it

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We have never had a meet that was not bareback since we started

By *ummyluvvahMan
over a year ago

cove

My second meet from here was just going to be a late night meet up for a chat , when I arrived at hers we both got a feeling that the other was a bit familiar , turns out she was 2 years above me at school and had had a snog on a school trip abroad with me .

Any way the rest is history we were fb’s for 6 months and only ever bare with each other

By *heeseandWineCouple
over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"I'd seen this particular lady regularly, always used a condom. Then one day she told me not to put a condom on as she wanted to feel me cum inside her. It was great felt so much better. When I finished I went down on her & licked her clean which she loved."
A similar story to how myself and Wine started barebacking, I was reaching for the condoms and she told me I didn't need them and to just stick it in! And yes the feeling of mutual pleasure is amazing

over a year ago

Had a meet once with all good intentions was doing it safely but the condom split , we were so horny that we finished it bare

over a year ago

Only the one time with a friend I see my god it feels good got to be safe sex as u never know our there !!!

Post new Message to Thread