Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Front Door Dares

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any1 ever had a little fun with people coming to the front door. Like the Pizzaman , Postman, or Electric Man.

I like the scenarios where the ladies purposefully answer the door braless, pantiless or even NAKED?!

Anyone ever do this?! Or just a fantasy of mines?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple
over a year ago

Tenerife

have done it a few times, get the missus dressed provocatively and order a pizza, (the local has a really young lad delivery at weekends)

she goes to the door and chats him him and he shits himself.

once did it with the builders who were building our extention, she went in the shower and came down to make a cuppa with just a towel round her "fancy a cuppa lads" lol

great fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have thought and talked about this a few times but never done it yet may do soon though.

over a year ago

I have had this happen to me, when i was a removal's man, we arrived early to this house, expecting it to be empty, only to find the "lady" of the housein hallway naked, except a very small thong, apparently she was running late...Yeah love, go put the kettle on first

over a year ago

once sent jo to open the door to the chinese delivery driver dressed in school girl outfit,only problem was the driver was off so the lady from the chinese arrived with small child in tow

over a year ago

ooh! im loving these stories. Keep em coming!

over a year ago

"once sent jo to open the door to the chinese delivery driver dressed in school girl outfit,only problem was the driver was off so the lady from the chinese arrived with small child in tow "
cheers for that just spat coffee all over my laptop pmsl

By *arwensReturnCouple
over a year ago

darwen

we use to do it alot, would go to the door with a short dress on or skirt and put the food down then bend over picking her purse up also filmed a few shud see there faces lol

also go to door holding a towel just come out the shower look and letting it drop only done this once thou

now most the times will go to the door with her top on but no bra so her nipples are hard and sticking out hehe

over a year ago

"we use to do it alot, would go to the door with a short dress on or skirt and put the food down then bend over picking her purse up also filmed a few shud see there faces lol

also go to door holding a towel just come out the shower look and letting it drop only done this once thou

now most the times will go to the door with her top on but no bra so her nipples are hard and sticking out hehe "

You used to? what happended? why did u stop

By *arwensReturnCouple
over a year ago

darwen

well once u gone round the takeaways they get to know u so the thrill kinda goes out the window

over a year ago

worked briefly door to door selling eggs and potatoes years ago.

Had a regular lady would do this to me every Saturday morning......

She was usually one of the last deliveries on my run, so would have a laugh and nip back 10 mins later.

Man I enjoyed those Saturday mornings

over a year ago

Only once, at uni. Living off campus a girl came door to door trying to get direct debit donations for some charity. After about 15 minutes of listening to what wonderful work my £5 a month would go to, I asked if she wanted to come in. We fucked a couple of times, she never got me to sign up though!

over a year ago

My ex once left his dressing gown wide open (with nothing under) to answer the door to the Jehovah's witnesses. Think its the first time they've ever refused an invitation to come in and talk!

over a year ago

Not quite the same but I did answer the door to the pizza delivery bloke in a full length fur coat, hat and gloves for a laugh, it was 90 degrees out

over a year ago

We took the kids to a haven holiday park in July this year and we ordered a pizza delivery one night. I persuaded Cherry to take off her bra and put on one of her tops that's see through at the front. She also put on a micro skirt and black stockings. The delivery guy had a six foot wide smile when he walked away from the caravan. He also made a point of saying hello every time he saw us after that. Happy Days

By *rryTMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Haha, great stories

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

over a year ago

We enjoy flashing the local takeaway lad..

Last Christmas i invited him in , he declined as he was rather busy..

He came back after his shift and Jake filmed the whole thing x

Amy x x

By *picyspiregirlCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 17/09/12 00:03:34]

By *c69funCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

The pizza delivery guys round here aren't that hot so haven't bothered .

By *onnycpl45Couple
over a year ago

doncaster

Had a pizza delivered sunday evening and answered the door with a see throu top on and a very short skirt,by did he go red in the face. xx

over a year ago

my gf and i like to have sex in the garden when my neirhbour has the gardener round he likes to watch through the fence untill the lady next door caught him

over a year ago

Have a friend who was trying to wear in a new pair of thigh high boots so was just wearing them around the house complete with a bikini top and hot pants

Her hubby had ordered a pizza and when the doorbell rang she just went up and opened it forgetting what she had on

She said his face was a picture

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/12 10:51:25]

over a year ago

OH YEAH WITH THE VIRGIN DIGITAL GUY AND A SWITCH POWER SUPPLY CANVASSER

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

there was a lady i saw on fabs who requested i play with her on the doorstep first before coming inside,i thought when she first said about that she probaly lived out in the country but when i got there it was a lovely little private housing esate.

i got there in broad daylight on a saturday afternoon,took a deep breathe and rang the bell,she answered the door and i gave her a hug and proceeded to get her big tits out and played with them as we stood on the doorstep!,i fngered her pussy and we seemed to be there for ages before she would allow inside,we went straight up to the bedroom and fucked.

i went there twice and it was so exciting on that doorstep,i asked her if the doorstep idea was for benefit of friends in the house opposite?,but she said no!,it was just for the excitement of might being caught in the act.

don't know if my nerves could stand another doorstep session tnow though.

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman
over a year ago

amersham

Did answer the door in normal clothes but braless (it was a hot day!) thinking it was just the postman or someone that would be gone in a moment. However, it was a very good looking young man...about 17 or 18... trying to get me to join the St Johns Ambulance. I thought his eyes were gonna pop out of his head! He delivered his entire sales spiel (sp?) to my chest... very falteringly and red faced... so sweet!!

By *anfiona2Couple
over a year ago

ramsgate

A little different but just as horny

We were lounging around in dressing gowns one Saturday when tescos man knocked, as we were emptying his baskets every time Fi bent down he got a good eyeful of her tits, I could see this and he could see that I could see lol

The only person who didn't know was Fi

Lol

She was mortified after lol

over a year ago

love the stories! Keep em coming!

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

This isn't flossing at home but an ex of mine confessed to flashing then eventually snagging the green flag man that helped her with her car some years ago.

She was expecting an old boring bloke, but this young fella turned up, she made some excuse about being cold, so he said she could sit in his van while he was working on her car. When she was in the van she removed her bra and pants. Then got out saying she felt bad for him, leaning forward hands on the wing pushing her tits forward, the cold making her nipples stick out through her T-shirt.

She said it didn't take long for him to get the hint. The car was sorted in no time they were soon snagging like fuck in his van. She was that horny she said she even let him fuck her arse. She had to put one of her coats on the seat on the way home as she was leaking that much

By *llidewCouple
over a year ago

durham

wife has been dressed in stockings, short skirt,low top and heels with no knickers answered door to water meter reading man and stood over him as he bent down to get in to cupboard to read meter.

By *weet DevilMan
over a year ago

dukinfield

i answered door in a pair of briefs to sign for a parcel from postman i said oh great its my delivery of underwear been waiting for that he smiled and walked away next day he knocked just to give me a letter he didnt post it he said just wondered if yer underwear was ok that you got i had on a pair of sheer mesh ones so i said well what do you think of them as i unzipped and dropped my pants he said fucking hell jeez those are sexy i was now throbbing i said thanks you should see the others then he just walked past me into the house and said id love to hour later he left minus his pants which i kept lol

By * starr -Woman
over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

"i answered door in a pair of briefs to sign for a parcel from postman i said oh great its my delivery of underwear been waiting for that he smiled and walked away next day he knocked just to give me a letter he didnt post it he said just wondered if yer underwear was ok that you got i had on a pair of sheer mesh ones so i said well what do you think of them as i unzipped and dropped my pants he said fucking hell jeez those are sexy i was now throbbing i said thanks you should see the others then he just walked past me into the house and said id love to hour later he left minus his pants which i kept lol"

OMG, love it lol.

over a year ago

"i answered door in a pair of briefs to sign for a parcel from postman i said oh great its my delivery of underwear been waiting for that he smiled and walked away next day he knocked just to give me a letter he didnt post it he said just wondered if yer underwear was ok that you got i had on a pair of sheer mesh ones so i said well what do you think of them as i unzipped and dropped my pants he said fucking hell jeez those are sexy i was now throbbing i said thanks you should see the others then he just walked past me into the house and said id love to hour later he left minus his pants which i kept lol"

Did you cause a strain on the postal srvice that day? Gotta know these Politicians don't like strains anymore.

By *weet DevilMan
over a year ago

dukinfield

dont know about a strain but he left plenty of stains !!

by the way he was first class lol

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

Frisky signed for a parcel. Shut the door and noticed on of her boobs had fallen out of her dressing gown. A total accident but we did enjoy the thought of the postie hetting an eye full...lol may have to try a pre-planned flash....

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Jane answered the door to my mate who had come to drop his car off to be fixed while i was at football, she only had a pair of shorts and a white vest (no bra) on, she said he went almost purple and didn't know where to look!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/09/12 21:32:37]

over a year ago

I'm off to join pizza hut.start the scooter ....lol

over a year ago

In a hotel in America a few years back, ordered room service and then got distracted by ex wife.

A while later the door knocks and I answer fully erect, take our food, sign and leave a tip.

She was totally speechless as I did this.

By *ove2-shareCouple
over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

"once sent jo to open the door to the chinese delivery driver dressed in school girl outfit,only problem was the driver was off so the lady from the chinese arrived with small child in tow "

pmsl

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

I've turned up for a few meets where the woman has answered the door in broad daylight dressed ready to play in basque, stockings, heels, etc - wonder what their neighbours thought, or what would have happened if instead of me, it had been someone like a delivery man?

over a year ago

Some great story's.

I hope dominnos need a new pizza guy.

over a year ago

we didnt answer the door but jo was standing on the doorstep having a smoke when my brother an young nephew turned up uninvited an walked straight past her into the house.i quickly hid the ropes an toys we had been playing with an i thought we had got away with it,it was only after they had left that i realised jo was still wearing her dog collar an chain,which were both clearly visable under her top she was mortified i was in stitches!

By *ovi CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Novi

T went to the door once fully naked, but only peered around it modestly.... knowing full well that there was a full length mirror behind her... It's called "plausible deniability".

over a year ago

"dont know about a strain but he left plenty of stains !!

by the way he was first class lol"

Pmsl.

over a year ago

No I haven't and wouldn't, be far too risky where I live as not only in the middle of an estate but on a bus route too

over a year ago

J has put the bins out rather scantily-clad before, but only because we forgot to do them in time. The bin men rather liked it!

By *tra vidaCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

"we didnt answer the door but jo was standing on the doorstep having a smoke when my brother an young nephew turned up uninvited an walked straight past her into the house.i quickly hid the ropes an toys we had been playing with an i thought we had got away with it,it was only after they had left that i realised jo was still wearing her dog collar an chain,which were both clearly visable under her top she was mortified i was in stitches!"

Love that

over a year ago

I once went to view a house with my ex wife and the lady owner came to the door in a dressing gown. We went in and once in the lounge she proceeded to tighten the gown by unwrapping one side and re wrapping it, revealing a very nice plump and naked breast.

Needless to say we bought the house.

By *aulusMan
over a year ago

Chester

I once went to a meet where the lady met me at the door in just her nix and snogged me on the doorstep before inviting me in! But i did know her.

And a couple of times when I've stayed in a hotel with a lady friend we have ordered room sevice and she has answered the door with nothing but a smile and the waiter chaps have always looked shocked but happy!

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

This sounds like great fun, I think this may be the future of teasing......

over a year ago

We were having one of our 'Friday night is vodka night' sessions with my wife dressed as a naughty PVC policewoman with stockings and suspenders. We ordered a kebab at 2am and I dared my wife to answer the door when the kebab is delivered which she agreed. She came back with a massive grin from the look she received at the door. The funniest part for us though was to this day we still wonder if the delivery man figured out why the £20 note we gave him was a bit wet

By *azzasheeneMan
over a year ago

kent

[Removed by poster at 14/10/12 21:58:10]

over a year ago

hmmmm.....have day off tomorrow, very tempted to flash at the door to unexpected knockers

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

We are on Hol in Costa del skeg... Jane answered caravan door yesterday to a van sales rep, she only had bra and thong on.... surely that's worthy of a discount

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Once answered the door in my boxers and t-shirt to a woman selling womens beauty products. It had been raining and id just gotten back in after walking the dog so theyd been taken off downstairs.

I explained that I didnt have any pants on before and she gave me such a cheeky look up and down through the just ajar door, that I opened it further... It was still raining and I didnt have the sense to ask her in to dry off.

She left with a smile either way - She'd have gad a good excuse for her wetness if id have invited her in

- ya live n learn lol

over a year ago

Never done it or had it done to me so looks like im missing out.

over a year ago

Group of us were out one night, we went back to a friends. Decided to order some pizza, it was quite late now. We joked that we'd answer the door naked, so when the bell rang, 3 of us stripped completely, answered the door but he could partly see what we were at. We then realised we didn't have enough to pay on us so we invited him in till we did, he surprisingly accepted and followed us three naked men into the kitchen. Then to our shock the other three lads were completely naked! He quite enjoyed it, must admit we did too being honest. Funny night!

By *aybe_amyWoman
over a year ago

Wales

Anyone thinking about trying this, FFS don't do it this evening if you get a knock at the door, as they'll only be wanting sweeties, not an eyeful!

By *rystalsdragonCouple
over a year ago

central for fun / axarquia

was on a day course that included 1st aid but didnt think!! wore a low top and scanty bra so when it came to the CPR on the doll the guy I was paired with couldnt keep his eyes off as I struggled to keep things in my top as i did the reps!!

so he asked me out ..... now im married to him lol lol

By *rystalsdragonCouple
over a year ago

central for fun / axarquia

another i remember is when i am at home relaxing i dont wear undies! either a dress or a tee shirt.

when we had our own inn, i was doing the accounts as usual on a monday night up stair in the flat ( so no undies!!) and D was down holding the fort, when i realised there was some paper work i had left on the sunday night. nipped down to ask D and chatted to couple of customers at the bar. did notice one regular kept staring but went back upstairs.

later D told me this certain customer couldnt keep his eyes o my chest and asked d why did I have 4 nipples??? D had to explain that they were peirced!! i was PMSL but mortified at the same time !!!

over a year ago

"was on a day course that included 1st aid but didnt think!! wore a low top and scanty bra so when it came to the CPR on the doll the guy I was paired with couldnt keep his eyes off as I struggled to keep things in my top as i did the reps!!

so he asked me out ..... now im married to him lol lol "

Haha that is quality. You never know whats going to happen.

over a year ago

love these stories big fantasy for me love the other half to do this lol.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

As i am obviously always naked yes many times.. I do wrap something round me when I open door however sometimes it can slip when signing or moving a large box and also one has to remember the mirror behind me.

I was answering some questions on a survey the other day when the sarong came untucked.. she laughed and said *this is one day when my husband would have wished to be working

It was only the side of my body but really made her laugh.

over a year ago

"Any1 ever had a little fun with people coming to the front door. Like the Pizzaman , Postman, or Electric Man.

I like the scenarios where the ladies purposefully answer the door braless, pantiless or even NAKED?!

Anyone ever do this?! Or just a fantasy of mines? "

I used to fix computer in peoples homes. I had a open the door in dressing gowns.

Even had someone open the door naked said hello sexy your late. Then shit and slamed the door shut. Made my day. Turn out she was thinking i was some ells and had forgot i was coming. Poor women could not look in the eye the hole time i was there.

over a year ago

Why did nothing like any of these happen when I worked as a dominos delivery driver?!

Closest I got to something was a lady desperately clinging to a fur throw round we waist!

By *rivate auditionsMan
over a year ago

West Midlands

arranged a meet with a lady from fabs and she said i would have to play with her on the doorstep first before she allowed me inside,"ok i said" thinking she lived in a quite street with no houses opposite or just fields but when i got there it was a lovely housing estate,nice smart houses with big cars outside each house i drove past her house and txt from up the road to say i would be outside her house in 2 minutes and would she be ready to come to the door to greet me?.

i strode up to the door and she greeted me and i hugged her tight,is it ok to get your tits out?,i enquired and she said yes!,i loosened her top to expose her massive big boobs and i carressed them on the doorstep in broad daylight,do you do this to annoy your neighbour opposite i asked?,no i like the excitement of being caught she said,can we go inside now?,i asked,not yet she said,so i slid my hands up her front to play with her wet pussy for a few nerve wracking minutes before she alllowed me inside to fuck her inside on her bed as her husband listened outside on the landing.

not being a dogger or like that it was a nerve wracking experience but exciting!,i went back again a few months later for more of the same,i would love to see her again but am afraid she not on fabs anymore.

over a year ago

"My ex once left his dressing gown wide open (with nothing under) to answer the door to the Jehovah's witnesses. Think its the first time they've ever refused an invitation to come in and talk!"

Haha, yes, I've done this too. Funnily enough, they have never been back, can't think why.

By *eachyPairCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Thread revival

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"arranged a meet with a lady from fabs and she said i would have to play with her on the doorstep first before she allowed me inside,"ok i said" thinking she lived in a quite street with no houses opposite or just fields but when i got there it was a lovely housing estate,nice smart houses with big cars outside each house i drove past her house and txt from up the road to say i would be outside her house in 2 minutes and would she be ready to come to the door to greet me?.

i strode up to the door and she greeted me and i hugged her tight,is it ok to get your tits out?,i enquired and she said yes!,i loosened her top to expose her massive big boobs and i carressed them on the doorstep in broad daylight,do you do this to annoy your neighbour opposite i asked?,no i like the excitement of being caught she said,can we go inside now?,i asked,not yet she said,so i slid my hands up her front to play with her wet pussy for a few nerve wracking minutes before she alllowed me inside to fuck her inside on her bed as her husband listened outside on the landing.

not being a dogger or like that it was a nerve wracking experience but exciting!,i went back again a few months later for more of the same,i would love to see her again but am afraid she not on fabs anymore. "

That sounds like a cracking meet! Shame she's not still around lol!

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

God help if the Jehovah witness lot come to the door, and you are dressed like that.

over a year ago

Love this thread, I need to change jobs

Post new Message to Thread