Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why smell worn underwear?

Jump to newest

By *ampshire555 OP   Man
over a year ago

Basingstoke

What do the men get out of it? This is my metaphorical idea:

You LOVE a particular chocolate bar. You have tasted it before and want more, you could eat it all day long, it's amazing. But, you don't have any and can't get one

Someone offered you a wrapper from that bar that smelled of it and maybe even had a few remnants of the delicious chocolate left on the inside of the wrapper.

Would you take the wrapper that had been so close to your desired thing and have a deep sniff to enjoy the sweet smell and imagine the real thing in all its glory?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its typically linked to pheromones being left on the clothing. However, some people may have different reasons for partaking in this kink.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/09/21 00:25:18]

By *ivhorsedMan
over a year ago

kilkenny

nothing like the sexy smell of a woman's pissy pussy in her knickers gusset

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

To get a great feeling of faeces traveling up those nostrils not something I'd do not even my own

over a year ago

"What do the men get out of it? This is my metaphorical idea:

You LOVE a particular chocolate bar. You have tasted it before and want more, you could eat it all day long, it's amazing. But, you don't have any and can't get one

Someone offered you a wrapper from that bar that smelled of it and maybe even had a few remnants of the delicious chocolate left on the inside of the wrapper.

Would you take the wrapper that had been so close to your desired thing and have a deep sniff to enjoy the sweet smell and imagine the real thing in all its glory?"

It's not just men that get off on certain smells, many women do too, and many of them like the smell of women's underwear too... Everyone has something that gets them going.

By *exymansexyMan
over a year ago

Warfield

Anyone else noticed the focus was, metaphorically, aligned with a 'chocolate' bar...lol

I don't think most guys enjoy the smell of a girls knickers because they smell of 'chocolate'.

I think it's a bit more about the 'strawberry' bar that attracts them..

But what do I know.

over a year ago

If I had a pair of my former FWBs underpants, I would keep them under my pillow and sniff them daily.... just so I could smell his scent....( I do actually sniff dressing gown he wore, I haven't washed it)

I guess that's why men do it, so they can smell women's scents and gain pleasure.

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

I smell mine, to see if they are fresh enough to wear again, to strong smell of piss then I wash em

By *ete1234567Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Love panty sniffing

over a year ago

"What do the men get out of it? This is my metaphorical idea:

Would you take the wrapper that had been so close to your desired thing and have a deep sniff to enjoy the sweet smell and imagine the real thing in all its glory?

It's not just men that get off on certain smells, many women do too, and many of them like the smell of women's underwear too... Everyone has something that gets them going."

Are you sure about that?

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

There is nothing better than having a good sniff of knickers while having a wank thinking that you are smelling her fanny.

By *ampshire555 OP   Man
over a year ago

Basingstoke

[Removed by poster at 08/09/21 12:19:42]

By *ampshire555 OP   Man
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"To get a great feeling of faeces traveling up those nostrils not something I'd do not even my own"

Just move your nose a couple of inches and you'll find a much better smell;)

By *niquehorn 69Man
over a year ago

stamford

Or maybe if the knickers were donated by someone you fancied the pants off (pardon the pun!) And given with a naughty grin knowing and turned on by the thought they were gonna go home and wank themselves silly cumming at the scent of their wetness, you can’t deny that has got to enhance the wank and be almost heaven scent!!

By *ete1234567Man
over a year ago

harrogate

It’s so erotic!!

By *r easy1981Man
over a year ago

leeds

If I fart in my boxers would you sniff them

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

Why any kink no real explanation for why people like particular kinks they just do

over a year ago

Sweaty pair of panties underwear is the best

over a year ago

Sweaty pair of panties underwear is the best

over a year ago

Nice pair after the gym is best

over a year ago

You can’t beat the smell of a woman - it’s primeval animal stuff built into us

A worn pair of panties with the gusset slightly glazed and with a little dribble into it is wonderful

Sorry - I got carried away

By *tcouple26Couple
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Not just men ??

Post new Message to Thread