Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Shaving

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you still do oral on someone if they hadn't bothered to shave or at least trim?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Would you still do oral on someone if they hadn't bothered to shave or at least trim? "

No way, I prefer dental floss

over a year ago

"Would you still do oral on someone if they hadn't bothered to shave or at least trim?

No way, I prefer dental floss "

Yep ,nothing worse than hairy teeth

over a year ago

"Would you still do oral on someone if they hadn't bothered to shave or at least trim?

No way, I prefer dental floss

Yep ,nothing worse than hairy teeth "

Haha!

over a year ago

Can't beat a freshly shaven haven

Otherwise its like carpet licking

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Of all the time we have gone to Chams only once have i come across an unshaved lady and to be honest it was a bit of a shock.

over a year ago

"Of all the time we have gone to Chams only once have i come across an unshaved lady and to be honest it was a bit of a shock."

Bet she wasn't bothered though .

By *andCCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

I prefer some hair - trimmed is good. Each to their own, but for me bare pussy looks too prepubescent, and very rarely horny. Not at all keen on the attitude of disgust shown by some towards unshaven ladies; it's a perfectly natural state - you don't have to like it but it's certainly not disgusting.

over a year ago

"I prefer some hair - trimmed is good. Each to their own, but for me bare pussy looks too prepubescent, and very rarely horny. Not at all keen on the attitude of disgust shown by some towards unshaven ladies; it's a perfectly natural state - you don't have to like it but it's certainly not disgusting."

yes i do agree with you it is natural not to trim or shave ,but a lot of people consider it to be dirty not to at least trim.

By *andCCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"but a lot of people consider it to be dirty not to at least trim."

That does seem to be the attitude of some, but it is clearly nonsense. The presence of pubic hair does not automatically indicate a dirty person ...unless of course, they are unwashed. Neither does a shaven pussy necessarily indicate cleanliness.

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

don't like hair in my mouth!I'm always shaven love beeing licked by both fem+male + think feels more intense without hair.hubby gets turned of by hair its just not for us.But each to their own!

over a year ago

Hmm I'm I'm the camp of womn should have hair and not be ashamed of it either.. Stereotyping has turned our 'women' into prepubescent girls, a full shaved/waxed pussy is such a turn off for me. Guess I'm in the minority but I'm ok with that

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I have hair its trimmed short and neat . no dental floss here .

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Perhaps people could put it on their profiles that they don't do oral unless the woman is shaved. It would save me a lot of irritation when the guy decides that its OK to receive oral but he doesn't want to do it.

By *eano sixtyninerMan
over a year ago

penge

I'm easy

If there us a pussy in my face I'm eating it

over a year ago

I used to be in the nope not shaving for anyone it looks prepubescent I did trim and shampoo and condition lol seriously softest pubes out lol and trimmed to avoid toilet paper pellets lol but with my job wearing tight jeans and ovies in very hot dirty environment I kept getting thrust and fix said it was the clothes and no amount of trips to toilet cleaning myself was helping eventually thought shaving is worth a try see I'd it helps it did and now it rarely gets beyond 3/4 days growth and I'm

More office based now than shop floor but prefer it fe much cleaner and looks nicer

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Been eatin' pussy since the 70's when bushes weren't a few whispy hairs that you see these days. I'm talkin' fannies furrier than Davy Crockett's hat, so yeah... I'd tounge it

over a year ago

"Would you still do oral on someone if they hadn't bothered to shave or at least trim? "

Bothered? Huh?

Maybe they just prefer not to. It's personal choice. It might be nothing to do with whether they can be "bothered". That smacks rather of expectation.

As for "dirty"... I'm astounded. There's nothing dirty about being hairy. What a ridiculous, judgemental thing to say.

I, personally, prefer to be waxed bare and I prefer not to perform oral on excessively hairy parts, but I don't feel the need to judge anyone deciding to maintain hairy parts as lazy or dirty.

over a year ago

My preference but I really don't like hairy, cant see the woods for the trees. X

over a year ago

some are better kept hidden by the trees

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

like my ladies waxed/shaven or trimmed and men I dont mind as long as its not too much of a jungle, but smooth balls for licking and sucking

over a year ago

"Of all the time we have gone to Chams only once have i come across an unshaved lady and to be honest it was a bit of a shock."

We went to Chams Wednesday and I was getting sooo into a wonderful massage from a very nice gentleman whilst BamBam was getting his rocks off with the guy's wife, that I didn't realise that he wasn't trimmed. Whilst w**king him, I managed to get a finger caught in his hair and pulled (not intentionally) and he squealed, so I told him that he should at least trim. I did give him a little head but didn't take him deep enough to floss, and told him that was why he didn't get the full monty oral.

Never again though, I'll be making sure I check in future before anyone lays hands on me, no matter how good they are at massage

Post new Message to Thread