Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Photographer wanted

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wife recently had a boudoir photoshoot with a professional company local to us. She really enjoyed the experience and we have since discussed the idea of a slightly more risque photoshoot. We were wondering how we are best finding someone who would be willing to do this sort of shoot as we don't just want any single guy with a camera volunteering. It has to be someone with a keen interest and experience in this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

Ask the company you've already used.

If you go for anyone else then ask for previous work, ask what lighting set up they have/access to a studio. If the answer is one flash gun on the camera and in your bedroom then you probably aren't going to be happy with the results.

By *ommo60Man
over a year ago

STOCKPORT

yes I agree..I am a full time professional photographer..have been all my working career..50 years..If you were closer I would gladly offer you my services..but be aware of just some perve with a digital camera..you certainly will not get the results you want..but good luck.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The company we used don't do anymore daring than she had done. That's why we thought of mentioning it on here

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

A lot of men have offered photo shoots via the forum, no women ever have to my knowledge.

Not many of those offering have profile photos to suggest that they know anything about posing or lighting. Then you have the problem of what they might do with your images. Giving you the sd card isn't enough loads of cameras have two and switching between them is easy also most cameras have internal memory too.

There are professional photographers on fab who genuinely enjoy helping people out though.

Bottom line is I'd personally rather go to a professional.

By *egoMan
over a year ago

Preston

Good luck….

I’d post it in your status and request verifiable portfolio like insta, deviant art/purple port etc.

Friends use me because they trust me and have seen my work on fb and know my extra curricular activities and concrete discretion. But I wouldn’t just expect a fab stranger to use me straight away without showing them what I can do a building a rapport.

Don’t go alone.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

I suspect you’ll get PM’d by the many ‘photographers’ on here.

They never tend to have pics which demonstrate their capabilities either

You can get good photos from your phone and editing them…this way you’ll be natural and sexy as you’ll be in your own environment with no one to tell you to ‘be sexy’.

But if you don’t feel you have enough to make the photo as you want then get chatting to some and get them to show you their work early on. A good photographer will want to make you feel at ease straight away and not put barriers up.

K

By *entleman of GirthMan
over a year ago

Copthorne

As a pro-photographer, but one who lives miles away, I’d suggest a look at a website called purpleport. Where you can see photographers (a mix of pro and amateur) work, find someone local whose work you like, and make a tentative contact.

I suggest meeting up somewhere neutral to discuss exactly what you both want, where & when etc.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ask the place you went to if they know of any other professional photographers who are willing to do what you ask.

Often if word of mouth and reputation. Have done a few shoots myself as I am not in the professional category it is all through word of mouth.

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"yes I agree..I am a full time professional photographer..have been all my working career..50 years..If you were closer I would gladly offer you my services..but be aware of just some perve with a digital camera..you certainly will not get the results you want..but good luck."

Did yiu start your working career at 13?

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"Ask the company you've already used.

If you go for anyone else then ask for previous work, ask what lighting set up they have/access to a studio. If the answer is one flash gun on the camera and in your bedroom then you probably aren't going to be happy with the results."

You can get some amazing photos with just a flashgun on a camera, you just need to know what your doing. Difference between taking pictures and being a photographer

By *egoMan
over a year ago

Preston

"

You can get some amazing photos with just a flashgun on a camera, you just need to know what your doing. Difference between taking pictures and being a photographer "

You most certainly can, get the right lighting and composition and you don’t need £1000+ setup to get a good pic. As stated, the difference between taking pics and being a photographer.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi, I may have the answer your looking for and he is not too far away. Gordy69er took some pics for me about 8 years ago. The black and white boob one is one he took. He used to do it as a hobby. I can highly recommend him for feeling safe. He is still a member on here xx

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

"Ask the company you've already used.

If you go for anyone else then ask for previous work, ask what lighting set up they have/access to a studio. If the answer is one flash gun on the camera and in your bedroom then you probably aren't going to be happy with the results.

You can get some amazing photos with just a flashgun on a camera, you just need to know what your doing. Difference between taking pictures and being a photographer "

Yes you can, but not a simple one placed ontop of a camera. Knowing the difference is the difference between a good photographer and a amateur with over inflated self belief.

In this situation someone with the right set up is likely to give them a professional result. The man with a single flash is very unlikely to. ??

over a year ago

Book marking

By *stoppMan
over a year ago

Durham

Reading through previous answers given in this thread.. my thoughts are having done erotic photography for a few years with professional models and home shoots..

Their are plenty pro photographers on various sites that would take on more erotic work, one such has already been mentioned, however you need to join most of these sites with photos to display as it is with many sites pro photographers use, however you can get round that..

If keeping the photos private is an issue, I notice a moderator on here talks of multi SD card cameras or internal memory, that’s easily sorted, they use your camera only, so long as they know what shutter speed/ aperture and F stops mean they could use most cameras.

As for seeing their previous work, that can be difficult on here because unless your a couple profile a single guy can’t post up photos of his work unless he’s in them ‘Fab’ rules, Fab take down those images your not in..

but a social meet pre shoot is always advisable by me, they can show the work they’ve done, you get see if your comfortable with them.. Ive had couples arrange a phone call pre even a social meet..

It can seem a lot but if they are genuine decent photographers they’ll understand it’s normal for a new couple to be so protective of their photos etc..

By *irestorm 500Couple
over a year ago

coventry

I'd love to have some professional naughty pics taken, without anyone looking for something in return though x storm x

By *rowser79Man
over a year ago

Cork

Purpleport is definitely worth checking out. It’s easy enough to sort between the quality photographers and the amateurs on there.

Most photographers on there would shoot glamour, artistic nude etc so I’ve no doubt there’s some on there who would shoot what you’re looking for and deliver quality results.

There’s a review system on there also so you can get an idea of what photographers are like on shoots.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I'd love to have some professional naughty pics taken, without anyone looking for something in return though x storm x"

A professional photographer shouldn't want anything in return (other than perhaps payment) it is about the art and showing off their skills and giving the client what they want.

over a year ago

"

You can get some amazing photos with just a flashgun on a camera, you just need to know what your doing. Difference between taking pictures and being a photographer

You most certainly can, get the right lighting and composition and you don’t need £1000+ setup to get a good pic. As stated, the difference between taking pics and being a photographer. "

To be honest with good censor technology these days and the right software you can make just about any shot look good, so long as the highlights are not blown away then it is amazing how much latitude there is in a RAW Image.

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"Reading through previous answers given in this thread.. my thoughts are having done erotic photography for a few years with professional models and home shoots..

Their are plenty pro photographers on various sites that would take on more erotic work, one such has already been mentioned, however you need to join most of these sites with photos to display as it is with many sites pro photographers use, however you can get round that..

If keeping the photos private is an issue, I notice a moderator on here talks of multi SD card cameras or internal memory, that’s easily sorted, they use your camera only, so long as they know what shutter speed/ aperture and F stops mean they could use most cameras.

As for seeing their previous work, that can be difficult on here because unless your a couple profile a single guy can’t post up photos of his work unless he’s in them ‘Fab’ rules, Fab take down those images your not in..

but a social meet pre shoot is always advisable by me, they can show the work they’ve done, you get see if your comfortable with them.. Ive had couples arrange a phone call pre even a social meet..

It can seem a lot but if they are genuine decent photographers they’ll understand it’s normal for a new couple to be so protective of their photos etc..

"

Any pro photographer would have procedures in place. Release forms, consent forms, public indemnity Insurance, public liability insurance. Will always have a pre shoot meeting and a detailed workflow

Post new Message to Thread