Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Jeleousy when swinging

Jump to newest

By *ongueTwisterer OP   Man
over a year ago

telford/ shrewsbury/ bridgnorth/ wolverhampton

Have any couples on here ever got jeleous of someone theyve met up with because of how well they had pleasured there partner, so much so that you've not invited them back?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

Personally, I’d say don’t get into this if jealousy occurs.

By *ealArtfulDodgerMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Not had exactly the same.. yet my first club lady encounter treat me as I was her possession and poisoned my swinging experiences and/or veris 100% against me..

Not at all sure that fits tge bill btw..?

over a year ago

No it wasn't me who got jeleous i joined a couple a while back they invited me back a second time as the missus liked me licking her while he watched. Well i gave her all the tongue skills i had for the next half hour and was a shaking mess when i was finished her fella came along side and said my turn but no sooner he'd nestled between her thighs she was sitting up smiling saying no need to bother. It seemed a little awkward at that point and it seemed as though it annoyed him. Since then i havent heard back from them.

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

That sucks!

over a year ago

Not sure what went on really, whether it was because it was made awkward or because he wasn't doing it for her i havent a clue i just wondered if others have been jeleous because of someone stimulating there partner better or that they felt put out?

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Try and keep a lid on guy there lots and lots of issues that can arise while playing with couples if your are good you will make both parties happy and comfortable

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

We have never felt that between ourselves when playing with others however we have experienced it when we have been playing with couples and the other woman has got jealous. It’s not a nice feeling as we want drama free relaxed fun for everyone.

Kx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not had exactly the same.. yet my first club lady encounter treat me as I was her possession and poisoned my swinging experiences and/or veris 100% against me..

Not at all sure that fits tge bill btw..? "

Oh Christ that's awful....

Hope it's better now

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"We have never felt that between ourselves when playing with others however we have experienced it when we have been playing with couples and the other woman has got jealous. It’s not a nice feeling as we want drama free relaxed fun for everyone.

Kx"

Similar to that , as part of couples always very cool but drama came from other couples especially with separate room and overnighters, a couple of times the other guy would not join in, sulk or even go to bed early leaving 3 of us, very awkward

By *aintscoupleCouple
over a year ago

st helens

"Personally, I’d say don’t get into this if jealousy occurs. "

over a year ago

There are many many reasons why as a couple, my husband and I have chosen not to keep in touch with guys after we've met them. Jealousy has never been one of those reasons. Hubby likes to see another guy "putting in a good performance".

Sounds like husband and wife possibly had communication issues as I wouldn't treat my husband like that woman did... unless I was playing to his cuck needs. But you won't know why they don't want to see you again unless they tell you. Seems easy to assume it's because of jealousy, but I think it unlikely.

There are couples out there though that suffer with jealousy. I don't get why they swing though. *shrugs*

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

I’ve had 2 instances in 10 years. One where the husband got jealous of me and we never met again then a second where the ladies Dom got jealous of me and he got very nasty.

over a year ago

"I’ve had 2 instances in 10 years. One where the husband got jealous of me and we never met again then a second where the ladies Dom got jealous of me and he got very nasty. "

It happens. Some even turn up on your doorstep unannounced

By *ear in the chairMan
over a year ago

Godstone

A little green eyed envy on occasion means you care and we've never seen that as an issue. When it changes what you do or how you act (not happened yet) then we'd think about our place on the scene as a whole.

The envy is most often encountered when we see one of us doing something new but rather than get jealous we incorporate whatever it was into our future play and learn

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Me and a fwb met with another couple who were apparently just a fwb couple.

The male asked if I'd meet him alone a week or so later. I questioned him about how the female would react and was assured they were just friends and not a proper couple. She had also met with other men and had veris on her profile to prove it so I went along and had fun.

She then bombarded me with jealous messages and abuse. It's It's shame really as he was wanting to meet me again but I didn't want to get any more involved in any more drama.

over a year ago

My meet last Saturday was a couple I had met once before, I thought all went well. Hosted at mine, drinks first, play, drinks, more play, dressed sat in my living room and chatting before they left.

Had a message off her Monday that they argued when they got home and they didn't speak all day Sunday.

He told her he didn't like the way she was looking at me during play and afterwards downstairs. He then told her she had to message to say they won't be meeting again.

So my reply was that this clearly isn't for him and they should think more about whether they continue at all. 8 hours later and another message that they do want to meet again, so we shall see.

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

It can sometimes be a very delicate balance. I used to meet a cuckold couple on and off at their home and the cucks jealousy was part of the fun. I knew what pressed his buttons so his wife and me would sometimes kiss really passionately while making him suck my cock.

However things went sour when his wife spent a weekend with me. We gave him updates about what we were up to but when her period started and we just chilled for the rest of the weekend he couldn't cope and it tipped him over the edge. He couldn't cope with the unknown and I felt pestered which for me was a real mood killer. After that neither of us had an interest in meeting again. I'm now very wary of meeting wives alone but I try to keep an open mind and take it in on a case by case basis.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"We have never felt that between ourselves when playing with others however we have experienced it when we have been playing with couples and the other woman has got jealous. It’s not a nice feeling as we want drama free relaxed fun for everyone.

Kx"

Ditto. God we hate drama. That definitely is a sure fire way not to get invited back lol

over a year ago

The only jealousy I have found is by men who get no naughty fun when everyone else are playing. They must be the kind who pay £20 and they think it guarantees sex

over a year ago

We found it's mostly the woman who gets jealous of her partner having fun with Priya . It happened twice so far and we had to cut the meeting halfway .

It's not nice experience but we feel cpls should clear such things much before they venture into swinging.

But you also get some jealous people who don't like you meeting someone else or give meet preference to others .

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

"We found it's mostly the woman who gets jealous of her partner having fun with Priya . It happened twice so far and we had to cut the meeting halfway .

It's not nice experience but we feel cpls should clear such things much before they venture into swinging.

But you also get some jealous people who don't like you meeting someone else or give meet preference to others .

"

So true it kills the fun instantly. However its all part of growth sometimes there is no way of knowing how one will react to a situation even when one isn't new to swinging. In the past when partnered I myself have had situations have felt jealousy. I suppose its all a question of growth, self awareness etc.

My new poly lover is partying tonight and I'm besides myself with excitement for her.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Kx

Similar to that , as part of couples always very cool but drama came from other couples especially with separate room and overnighters, a couple of times the other guy would not join in, sulk or even go to bed early leaving 3 of us, very awkward "

It’s one of the reasons we like mfm. There’s no drama with a single guy. I don’t have to be worrying about someone else’s relationship or whether its ok to do something. We know what works for us and the men we meet have all been very respectful of that. It can be a great experience playing with couples but at times their issues have made things awkward x

By *rGenuineMan
over a year ago

Purley

This is the worst part about swinging. I met a couple once where the woman clearly wasn’t interested (in swinging, not just me!!!).

Totally awkward and a huge turn off. I felt for her, made my apologies and left.

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

The male got a bit left out and she was a bit too into me. The wife ended up fucking me secretly for a while after

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Thankfully on our couple profile we haven't experienced this.

When I was single I had been speaking to someone who expected me to not meet anyone else, obviously that didn't go anywhere.

I think some don't understand what swinging is all about.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We've never seen it, but have heard of it. We see genuine couples becoming singles or going unlos all the time. It seems many swing for the wrong reasons.

over a year ago

You are always saying it's the husband? From previous posts about club scene plus on a show on C4 about the swinging scene women are also as bad? Drink in and don't like there husband being close to an other female that took a shine to him and not making contact with her? So it's not just husband's can be jealous women also.

By *atentHeelsCouple
over a year ago

Salford

"You are always saying it's the husband? From previous posts about club scene plus on a show on C4 about the swinging scene women are also as bad? Drink in and don't like there husband being close to an other female that took a shine to him and not making contact with her? So it's not just husband's can be jealous women also."

Absolutely bang on

over a year ago

Hi all,

Never been jealous. Nor has hubby. Suppose we are secure in our relationship.

But seen some right ding-dongs at clubs! Usually booze involved and always lots of tears.

X

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

"Hi all,

Never been jealous. Nor has hubby. Suppose we are secure in our relationship.

But seen some right ding-dongs at clubs! Usually booze involved and always lots of tears.

X"

Totally agree, keep away from piss artists, guaranteed grief.

Single guys can sometimes get bad press but have never witnessed a single guy, at a party, behave badly.

Couples, it's a different story.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Not something we suffer from but we have been in the middle of an argument that a couple had in a club. We quietly made our excuses and retired to the bar.

By *ugRollersCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

We’ve never been around anyone that has been jealous of us (I don’t think anyhow) but I have been jealous on one occasion when I was on my period and I couldn’t join in..... it wasn’t till it was all over I felt so deflated as I didn’t want to let them down by not meeting but at the same time I spent the night sat like baby in the corner so one of our new rules is no meeting up on nights it’s my time of the month .... learnt my lesson x

over a year ago

"I’ve had 2 instances in 10 years. One where the husband got jealous of me and we never met again then a second where the ladies Dom got jealous of me and he got very nasty. "

Seems everyone gets jealous of you. Lol.

By *hroatitboyMan
over a year ago

GLA

"Have any couples on here ever got jeleous of someone theyve met up with because of how well they had pleasured there partner, so much so that you've not invited them back?"

I used to play with a mm couple and one of them was super hot and the other one I wasn’t so into. Anytime the super hot m done something to me that pleasured me or seen us both enjoying each other he went out of his way to break it up. I stopped playing with them for obvious reasons.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Nah we are there for fun.

We leave the drama to others.

over a year ago

"It can sometimes be a very delicate balance. I used to meet a cuckold couple on and off at their home and the cucks jealousy was part of the fun. I knew what pressed his buttons so his wife and me would sometimes kiss really passionately while making him suck my cock.

However things went sour when his wife spent a weekend with me. We gave him updates about what we were up to but when her period started and we just chilled for the rest of the weekend he couldn't cope and it tipped him over the edge. He couldn't cope with the unknown and I felt pestered which for me was a real mood killer. After that neither of us had an interest in meeting again. I'm now very wary of meeting wives alone but I try to keep an open mind and take it in on a case by case basis."

And that's the problem with swinging with a lot of people.seems like a good idea at the time but ends in tears. Grass in not allways greener on the other side. Communication is the key.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

The one thing I have learnt in this lifestyle, is the difference between being jealous and envious. There’s a massive difference.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve also seen some arguments in clubs.

By *lick9Man
over a year ago

Stockport

I went to a club in the northeast with a fb of mine. Towards the end of the night we were chatting to a woman who was there with her fella . The idea was we all went up to a room and had a play. The girls got on the bed and played with each other , as both guys watched. Then the other guy was invited to join in so my fb invited me on the bed to join in. Well you have never seen a guy spit his dummy out so fast . He stormed off and then came back and virtually dragged her away in a blazing argument. Oh well he should not be swinging

over a year ago

Weve seen it a couple of times usually the female half.... both of which have since broke up.

I think if you don't get pleasure from your other half giving or having pleasure this isnt the lifestyle for you.

Would much rather just play and have a good time without the drama

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Have any couples on here ever got jeleous of someone theyve met up with because of how well they had pleasured there partner, so much so that you've not invited them back?"

Not us no, but the lady we asked to join us eventually ended up being pretty jealous of me

Not seeing her now coz she threw a hissy fit last time... be gone, silly woman.

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Not jealousy but I have had a couple of men that have been full on but just after they came they changed and got all "this is wrong I'm not gay" and litraly got out as quick as possible, one got quite horrible with me... then contacted me a week later asking to meet again , we didn't!!

Post new Message to Thread