Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples w/ only female pics

Jump to newest

By *isssexysensuality OP   Couple
over a year ago

Harrow

So what's up with this. We're clearly in the minority that feel it's important to show what both the man and woman physically look like prior to meets, as it's assumed both members would be active.

I get that in the real world the guy's non-physical/sexual characteristics are important for dating, but do women of couples not really care, they're just there for exchange for the guy's entertainment?

Apologies to anyone if this a wrong assumption. Just curious how other couples perceive this & trying to provoke debate.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We just avoid those profiles. They usually have their reasons for only having pictures of the woman and those reasons make us incompatible. It is slightly annoying if they contact us because I find it disrespectful to me but often it's because they're only looking for the women to play while the men watch and possibly join on with their own partner later

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Please not this again. People post what they like, not what you like. If you don't like a profile you're probably not compatible so just move on.

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Our public gallery initially was just a picture or two to give a general idea of what we look like, but I enjoy sharing pics so it’s kind of evolved into a bit of a vanity project I suppose.

Our private pics are an equal mix of both of us, which are shared with people we may actually meet and used how a fab gallery probably should be. And when we message we send recent pictures of us both

Our thoughts are anybody that we are interested in meeting or would need to see us both absolutely does, and the public gallery is just a bit of extra for people to look at it passing.

over a year ago

Harrow

"Please not this again. People post what they like, not what you like. If you don't like a profile you're probably not compatible so just move on. "

So what's the name of the other topic, or can you give a breakdown of the outcome of that discussion (I've tried searching). Don't want to cause upset, and really only interested from an objective standpoint.

So as with topics, I post what I like, if the subject matter doesn't interest them or offends them, then they're welcome to mention it, but it's not really going to teach me anything new, they're better off just moving on.

over a year ago

Harrow

It's true we tend to meet mostly with single guys and single women as we're sexually incompatible with most couples (due to Mrs physical requirement for the guy), it's also more convenient for us this way.

Still I'm fascinated. I don't think it's a necessarily a bad thing, it's just a different way to how we operate, and since we're probably in the minority. I'm curious to understand the thought processes of couples (both male and female-headed couple profiles).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For us, one of the biggest red flags is a couples profile with only pics of the female half.

As a couple looking for another couple, why would they have only pics of half of them, doesn't my Mrs deserve to know what the guy looks like?

We've often said meeting a couple is more difficult than meeting singles, there are 4 people in the mix who all need to hit it off, but it's worth the wait when it happens.

By *inecrestMan
over a year ago

West Yorks

Some couples seem to regard the woman of the couple as their "shop window". Many regard this as lacking balance but for me (and no doubt others) it's just one of many ways in which profiles can strike the wrong tone, whether with words or pics, and all we can do is avoid them.

over a year ago

I know for a fact that the missus would never want to meet up with a couple from here where there are no pictures of the male half.

Agree with the earlier poster that its a 'red flag' when it comes to first impressions

over a year ago

"It's true we tend to meet mostly with single guys and single women as we're sexually incompatible with most couples (due to Mrs physical requirement for the guy), it's also more convenient for us this way.

Still I'm fascinated. I don't think it's a necessarily a bad thing, it's just a different way to how we operate, and since we're probably in the minority. I'm curious to understand the thought processes of couples (both male and female-headed couple profiles).

"

You could argue this with single guys who have pics of themselves with other women, or profiles who state single yet are actually married etc. How people choose to manage their profile is their business.

For some couples accounts it just the female playing so maybe that’s why only pics of the female.

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

With us it is myself, Babydoll, that comes on here and I vet all potential meets. The hubby only comes on to approve any meets I suggest or if we cam. He works in a professional capacity and will not allow his pics public in case of affecting his sponsorship deals but we have his pics in friends and private which are shared before any meet

over a year ago

Harrow

"It's true we tend to meet mostly with single guys and single women as we're sexually incompatible with most couples (due to Mrs physical requirement for the guy), it's also more convenient for us this way.

You could argue this with single guys who have pics of themselves with other women, or profiles who state single yet are actually married etc. How people choose to manage their profile is their business.

For some couples accounts it just the female playing so maybe that’s why only pics of the female.

"

Well I'd argue that a single guy, regardless of whether he is a secret agent, cheater or on the FBI's most wanted list is still presenting himself in what he can do in a sexual capacity (which for some of us is the focus of swinging). I don't care what people do outside of a meet or their politics, it's like playing sports. So I don't think it relates.

Whereas a couple profile presenting only the woman isnt hiding anything. They're just telling you that the physical aspects of the male half isn't critical to the match making process (either because they're only meeting single guys, or because they're looking to swap cards). Has nothing to do with dishonesty, it's just like I said a different way of manoeuvring the swing scene. I don't object to it, I've my theories about what is behind it, but just curious others take on it.

It's clearly one of those elephant in the room topics that few are comfortable about discussing.

I know a guy who used to do this in a well known spa. Was a very effective strategy from the guy's point of view. Although eventually his swinging partner got fed up of taking one for the team and just started doing her own single meets.

(note: not referring to cuckold couples or any where they're only meeting up with guys or bisexual women. I'm referring to couples who meet couples where the profile focuses exclusively on the women.)

I only ask because as sexy as women are. The man is always the main determinant of whether it's good sex or crap sex. So yeah, just seems a bit strange and at odds with what occurs naturally in the world IMHO.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I agree

I've got a couples profile here too & id say most of the couples that message us have say 20 photos of the woman and 1 possibly 2 of the guy & they are usually pics of an inch of his dick inserted in his partner

We don't even bother replying, the male is more important than the female as far as I'm concerned as if usually get the final say on whether we reply/meet or not

By *unnyNLoverboy79Couple
over a year ago

Shipdham

Hi are we 1 of these profiles that you all talk about? Would like some feed back. The profile is mostly bunny I am in some but don't think I'm attractive enough to shoe loads of me? Your thoughts please

over a year ago

Well I'd argue that a single guy, regardless of whether he is a secret agent, cheater or on the FBI's most wanted list is still presenting himself in what he can do in a sexual capacity (which for some of us is the focus of swinging). I don't care what people do outside of a meet or their politics, it's like playing sports. So I don't think it relates.

Whereas a couple profile presenting only the woman isnt hiding anything. They're just telling you that the physical aspects of the male half isn't critical to the match making process (either because they're only meeting single guys, or because they're looking to swap cards). Has nothing to do with dishonesty, it's just like I said a different way of manoeuvring the swing scene. I don't object to it, I've my theories about what is behind it, but just curious others take on it.

It's clearly one of those elephant in the room topics that few are comfortable about discussing.

I know a guy who used to do this in a well known spa. Was a very effective strategy from the guy's point of view. Although eventually his swinging partner got fed up of taking one for the team and just started doing her own single meets.

(note: not referring to cuckold couples or any where they're only meeting up with guys or bisexual women. I'm referring to couples who meet couples where the profile focuses exclusively on the women.)

I only ask because as sexy as women are. The man is always the main determinant of whether it's good sex or crap sex. So yeah, just seems a bit strange and at odds with what occurs naturally in the world IMHO. "

I don’t see the man as the main determinant of whether it’s good sex/crap sex etc.

over a year ago

I only ask because as sexy as women are. The man is always the main determinant of whether it's good sex or crap sex. So yeah, just seems a bit strange and at odds with what occurs naturally in the world IMHO. "

You can tell from pics of a man's body whether the sex will be good or bad?

over a year ago

Whilst I have a couple of pics on our profile, Mrs definitely posts more, she also takes more.

I rarely take pics of my body.

I know a lot of people like to see both and that's fine but let's face it, women are way more photogenic than men. They also have way more pics they can take, different outfits etc.

Anyway, in conclusion, Mrs takes more pics so uploads more, nothing more sinister than that.

over a year ago

Aaawww,bless,another one

over a year ago

"Whilst I have a couple of pics on our profile, Mrs definitely posts more, she also takes more.

I know a lot of people like to see both and that's fine but let's face it, women are way more photogenic than men. They also have way more pics they can take, different outfits etc.

Anyway, in conclusion, Mrs takes more pics so uploads more, nothing more sinister than that."

Same!!

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"Hi are we 1 of these profiles that you all talk about? Would like some feed back. The profile is mostly bunny I am in some but don't think I'm attractive enough to shoe loads of me? Your thoughts please"

Don't sell yourself short

You're looking to meet couples so the couple will need to know what both of you look like

I understand the male/female not showing themselves if they don't actually participate and are only there to watch proceedings but if you're gonna be involved get snapping, advertise yourself, sell your goods

By *unnyNLoverboy79Couple
over a year ago

Shipdham

"Hi are we 1 of these profiles that you all talk about? Would like some feed back. The profile is mostly bunny I am in some but don't think I'm attractive enough to shoe loads of me? Your thoughts please

Don't sell yourself short

Thank you.

You're looking to meet couples so the couple will need to know what both of you look like

I understand the male/female not showing themselves if they don't actually participate and are only there to watch proceedings but if you're gonna be involved get snapping, advertise yourself, sell your goods "

By *oliday slutCouple
over a year ago

brighton

"So what's up with this. We're clearly in the minority that feel it's important to show what both the man and woman physically look like prior to meets, as it's assumed both members would be active.

I get that in the real world the guy's non-physical/sexual characteristics are important for dating, but do women of couples not really care, they're just there for exchange for the guy's entertainment?

Apologies to anyone if this a wrong assumption. Just curious how other couples perceive this & trying to provoke debate. "

we are a couple but only photos of me ..Mrs.we never look to both play and my hubby is there to keep me safe so photos of Mr not necessary..qe mainly want to meet men rarely couples and never single ladies so photos of me only are necessary

over a year ago

Harrow

"

I only ask because as sexy as women are. The man is always the main determinant of whether it's good sex or crap sex. So yeah, just seems a bit strange and at odds with what occurs naturally in the world IMHO.

You can tell from pics of a man's body whether the sex will be good or bad?"

Visuals certainly infer male sexual performance. To say otherwise disregards everything dating psychology tells us. It's akin to expecting a football fan couch potato to be better at sport than an athlete. I'm sure it happens but we're talking about statistics and probabilities here.

over a year ago

Harrow

"So what's up with this. We're clearly in the minority that feel it's important to show what both the man and woman physically look like prior to meets, as it's assumed both members would be active.

Apologies to anyone if this a wrong assumption. Just curious how other couples perceive this & trying to provoke debate. we are a couple but only photos of me ..Mrs.we never look to both play and my hubby is there to keep me safe so photos of Mr not necessary..qe mainly want to meet men rarely couples and never single ladies so photos of me only are necessary "

Only talking about couples that are looking to meet couples. I. E where it is usually assumed the other guy will be expected to pleasure his woman

By *dquestCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

Photos of both are a must for us. Most swingers aren't on it for surprises like that

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

Definitely need to see pics of both

And up to date face pics at some point

Mrs j now insists on a cock pic as well

Let's say , we've been caught out before !

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

We show if someone asks but generally people want girls pics. Look at a couples profile, the guys pic will have like 10 likes the girls equivalent picture will have 500

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

"Whilst I have a couple of pics on our profile, Mrs definitely posts more, she also takes more.

Anyway, in conclusion, Mrs takes more pics so uploads more, nothing more sinister than that."

That’s about right!!

over a year ago

Harrow

"Definitely need to see pics of both

And up to date face pics at some point

Mrs j now insists on a cock pic as well

Let's say, we've been caught out before !"

Embarrassed to say, we've been caught out more times than I'd like to say. Fake body, Fake cock pic.

Pretty pointless people verifying their main pic, being hidden, and then free to upload whatever content they want without further verification.

Essentially every pic needs to be tagged as verified. It's just coming up with an elegant way of doing this. One way I guess would be to create a special fabswingers app which can only take photos and watermark them, and when these are uploaded to fab using the app, they're marked as verified by the fabswingers app.

If there's a way of doing it in HTML5 then it could be incorporated into the mobile version of this website. I think there is HTML5 support for image capturing.

It's either that or awkwardly insisting that every person that wishes to meet must conduct a video call interview, where they have to strip down or show some common identifying marker/tattoo to indicate that they are who they're suggesting they are in face + body + cock/pussy (great way to prove someone is as endowed as they say they are, that women profiles are women, and that T-girls are T-girls etc.)

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"For us, one of the biggest red flags is a couples profile with only pics of the female half.

As a couple looking for another couple, why would they have only pics of half of them, doesn't my Mrs deserve to know what the guy looks like?

We've often said meeting a couple is more difficult than meeting singles, there are 4 people in the mix who all need to hit it off, but it's worth the wait when it happens."

This totally, I'm half a couple and straight, so seeing the male is really important to me.

I do appreciate people can run their profile how they like and we just ignore messages or winks from profiles with only the woman or the one dick pic.

If it's only the lady that meets that's fair enough though.

By *andk22Couple
over a year ago

Wilmslow

We like to see and share pics of both. But Mrs definitely gets the most love. Her pics are fabbed in the hundreds, I'm lucky if I get 10!!

over a year ago

"We just avoid those profiles. They usually have their reasons for only having pictures of the woman and those reasons make us incompatible. It is slightly annoying if they contact us because I find it disrespectful to me but often it's because they're only looking for the women to play while the men watch and possibly join on with their own partner later"

This 100%

By *carletnsparksMan
over a year ago

halifax

If you don't like the look of a profile just move on, not like there's only 10 on here to choose from is it?

Each person/couple can run their profile however they like and if they don't get meets from it then that's their problem not yours.

As to a picture proving sexual prowess good luck with that. Not every pic of say a BBC or a six pack means the person behind it will be a respectfull or good lover.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

They usually have one token photo of the bloke, for me, I'm more interested in him than her.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

This is a common theme and is a bug bear of mine.

My couple profile has photos of us both. There's more of me, because Cal prefers to be behind the camera.

Ultimately, it's up to them how they want to present themselves.

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

We have pics of us both in private that we can send to people. As it is though, we’re after single guys, hubby doesn’t play, I’m what people want to see, so why would we need to have pics of us both on general show???

By *hite meat for BBCCouple
over a year ago

bmfc clubs

The reason we only have pics of the Mrs is because it’s only her that “plays” Mr isn’t allowed to play with others.

Also we’re not looking to meet other couples only Black Men. With this in mind there isn’t any point in showing pics of Mr as he’s not going to be involved.

over a year ago

We do have a couple of male pics I

public andd more in private, but hubby just doesn't like his pic taken. But we are happy to share pics when chatting

By *hhhello!Woman
over a year ago

Bristol

We only have pictures of me but if you chat he has his own profile that I will share with you, I ( C- female) run our joint account and he runs his private one.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

our public photos are more of me, some us and a few of Dick.

We send full body of both of us to potential meets.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

our public photos are more of me, some us and a few of Dick.

We send full body of both of us to potential meets.

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

For us hubby just isn’t having his photo taken that much but always share with possible meets etc plus more on our friends only photos, ultimately people share what they want to

By *nglo-Indian-DelightCouple
over a year ago

Worcestershire

The female form is far more attractive than the male. However if dating as a couple clearly both should be represented. We mostly have photos of her. However will look to include more of me

By *uckinghardandfastMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Speaking of couple profiles wouldn't mind a female to do meets with

over a year ago

We have a mixture of both of us but use my pics for profile etc. Just because people don't tend to respond to a dick pic lol

over a year ago

We are finding this frustrating. It's ultimately down to couples how they run their profiles but it does make things difficult. I like to see the man as much as the woman.

When a couple state they are looking for a couple yet don't show the man it comes across like the woman should be the focus and enough to draw you in. But in some instances she's straight. So what happens then? How does a woman in a couple decide if she wants play when she's got nothing to see?

Asking for a pic and then deciding they aren't your cup of tea and having to tell them so is just not nice and not what anyone wants to do.

PW

(PS I've insisted our profile is equally balanced in pics of us or has more of him than me at any point)

By *ubwife4uCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone Area.

"The reason we only have pics of the Mrs is because it’s only her that “plays” Mr isn’t allowed to play with others.

Also we’re not looking to meet other couples only Black Men. With this in mind there isn’t any point in showing pics of Mr as he’s not going to be involved. "

Almost agree with this 100%. Only differences are that I (husband) choose not to “play” as I get my kicks seeing my wife being enjoyed and we do not have any particular preference regarding race etc.

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

We run our profile in a way that is most comfortable for us, and wouldn’t change that purely to tick boxes for others! I enjoy taking pics of myself when I get bored at work, so there’s loads more of me on public view. If a lack of Mr PC pics means we don’t get as many messages, then that’s no bother at all, our bodies our choice our profile. Miss PC x

over a year ago

Harrow

"The reason we only have pics of the Mrs is because it’s only her that “plays” Mr isn’t allowed to play with others.

Also we’re not looking to meet other couples only Black Men. With this in mind there isn’t any point in showing pics of Mr as he’s not going to be involved.

Almost agree with this 100%. Only differences are that I (husband) choose not to “play” as I get my kicks seeing my wife being enjoyed and we do not have any particular preference regarding race etc. "

Thats a different issue.

If a couple are looking to meet another couple, but have no photos of the guy. I guess my only conclusion can be that the guy is irrelevant, will just stay in the corner in the room while the woman and the couple play. Either that or one half of each couple can have a coffee while they watch their other halves have a 1-on-1. Sounds like that's the idea.

So really should be a way to separate the:

Couples who are looking to meet other couples for purposes of only watching the women play 1-on-1.

---

Couples who are looking to meet other couples for purposes of group play.

To many couples in the first category message us. "pics look great, so have you got any pics of your fella to Stoke my wife's interest? As she's not blind/indifferent/secondary to my interests"

over a year ago

Harrow

"We do have a couple of male pics I

public andd more in private, but hubby just doesn't like his pic taken. But we are happy to share pics when chatting"

That may be the case. But if he were a single guy on a dating site or tinder. Would he avoid showing a picture and expect women to still show interest. Women are the sexier half, and us men desire them like crazy, but that doesn't mean that women (especially highly sexually active ones) don't have their own physical desires in men, contrary to what $oci€ty may lead you to believe

over a year ago

Harrow

"We like to see and share pics of both. But Mrs definitely gets the most love. Her pics are fabbed in the hundreds, I'm lucky if I get 10!!

"

Thats normal, a universal phenomenon that occurs in the real world.

Check who gave you your 10 likes. Chances are most of them are men/couples.

Most fabs users, and those that look at photos are male (single or male headed couple user).

So yes, profile pics can be seen as porn, but also as providing information about the person you're meeting. In the case of the male half it's information (and I guess porn for gay/bisexual guys - which I'm not going to complain if they get off looking at my pics lol)

By *ustyshowoffCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

All of our public pics and the majority of the private ones are of me. We feel that most people don’t want to see dick pics and the majority on here are single men. When we message a couple we happily send pics of both of us and it’s never been a problem so far.

I’m more concerned about the amount of couple profile that only show photos of a guy, now that does make us wonder !!

Jxx

By *pertureTV/TS
over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

its not as bad as single men profiles with female only pics

over a year ago

Harrow

"All of our public pics and the majority of the private ones are of me. We feel that most people don’t want to see dick pics and the majority on here are single men. When we message a couple we happily send pics of both of us and it’s never been a problem so far.

I’m more concerned about the amount of couple profile that only show photos of a guy, now that does make us wonder !!

Jxx"

Dick pics are misunderstood. Not as clear cut as no one wants to see a dick/penis print. Unsolicited flaccid dick pic to some unsuspecting vanilla on POF? Vs hard dick pic in gallery on matchmaking site where intercourse is on the menu and not for purposes of "just getting laid", but to have a recreational experience.

Never intended this to be a topic to vilify couples who conceal the males physical information in favour only showing the female when looking to meet couples for group play/swap. It was more an observation that many if not the majority of couples do this. I wanted to know what their thought process was. As we are both active players in meets and usually discuss post-meet how we felt about the experience. You know the "wow she felt so good, that was great. How did he feel for you?".

Couples looking to meet single guys is a totally unrelated thing.

By *ove3funCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Please not this again. People post what they like, not what you like. If you don't like a profile you're probably not compatible so just move on. "

Yes! OP just wants a bit of attention

over a year ago

Harrow

So summary:

1. Male pics don't get as many fabs as female pics.

2. Male halves of couples tend to be more body conscious.

3. Male halves tend to be higher value and don't want to risk a body/cock pic damaging their professional reputation.

4. Some couples meet other couples so they can watch the women get it on.

Still think something is missing in this puzzle, but this has still been fruitful for me at least. So thanks folks.

By *agpie and RavenMan
over a year ago

Leicester

If you are a couple looking to play with other couples then have at least one pic showing what the body of the male half looks like. All this "Can't show due to professional reasons" is bullshit. How the hell does your employer know what you look like naked? Blur/pixelate tattoos.

If we get a message or wink from a couples profile and not one pic of the male half is visible we just delete. No matter how enticing the female half may be, Jane needs to know who she might be having sex with, and we just can't be arsed to ask for a pic if they can't be arsed to have at least one on display in the first place.

By *idlandscouple99Couple
over a year ago

West Mids, North East

Totally agree

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Because we are not looking for traditional “swing” meets, physical appearance is less appealing to us than their attitude.

All of the couples we have met had few images of the male, but the meets were successful and fun.

But I would agree that if appearance is important to you then it would be better to see both people in the relationship.

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

"If you are a couple looking to play with other couples then have at least one pic showing what the body of the male half looks like. All this "Can't show due to professional reasons" is bullshit. How the hell does your employer know what you look like naked? Blur/pixelate tattoos.

If we get a message or wink from a couples profile and not one pic of the male half is visible we just delete. No matter how enticing the female half may be, Jane needs to know who she might be having sex with, and we just can't be arsed to ask for a pic if they can't be arsed to have at least one on display in the first place."

Agree with this.

Also, the couples who say it's irrelevant what he looks like because he will just be watching not playing, sorry but I'd still want to know what he looks like because if there was something about his look that really didn't appeal or creeped me out then I wouldn't be comfortable with him watching either.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

The vast majority of our pics are of Tina but we're very happy to both go on live cam.

It hasn't held us back in the slightest

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

We totally agree with you. We are frequently frustrated by couples who forget that there has to be an attraction to the man as well. It makes looking for another couple really problematic.

Post new Message to Thread