Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Blocked from sending messages

Jump to newest

By *estYorkshireGent OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Hope someone can help!

I’ve just gone to reply to a friend on here and it says I’ve been blocked from sending messages for a couple of hours but I can’t think why!

Does anyone know why this might have happened? I’m honestly clueless as I only talk to a couple of people who I normally talk to regularly.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could be something you've wrote in a message to someone, that's a banned word or link....

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"Hope someone can help!

I’ve just gone to reply to a friend on here and it says I’ve been blocked from sending messages for a couple of hours but I can’t think why!

Does anyone know why this might have happened? I’m honestly clueless as I only talk to a couple of people who I normally talk to regularly.

Any help will be greatly appreciated "

Without reading your messages no one can answer accurately.

On a personal level, I was talking to someone who wanted to earn some extra money so I pointed her to two well known adult working websites and got banned for a few hours.

Maybe it was for something like that?

over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 21/07/21 16:37:20]

over a year ago

Leeds

That will be it! A guy messaged me asking to pay me to see stuff and I directed him to other sites that might be a better fit for what he wanted.

I was trying to be polite and not be a dick about it! Well I know for future not to mention any other website and just delete the message haha.

Thanks for the help everyone!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That will be it! A guy messaged me asking to pay me to see stuff and I directed him to other sites that might be a better fit for what he wanted.

I was trying to be polite and not be a dick about it! Well I know for future not to mention any other website and just delete the message haha.

Thanks for the help everyone! "

Post new Message to Thread