Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fulfil wifes fantasy.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wife recently had our fantasy of sleeping with another guy and coming back to tell me all about it. It was a great turn on.She says its my turn now to find a lady or a couple. I have sent some messages but dont seem to have any luck with getting a response. I know i dont have pics but thats because we wish to be discrete but will provide them for the right people. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you don't have verifications or photos on your profile your chances of finding someone on here is close to zero.

I suggest going to a club with your wife and trying to meet someone there

By *onkyLemonsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

You have to give a little to get a little, A

Profile pic is a good start (it could still be discreet!)

over a year ago

Thats a fair point. I will see if i can sort somethint out. As i said any advice is much appreciated.

over a year ago

Im not going to get any verifications though without meetibg people, and im going to take your advice about pictures i think. Me and my wife have spoken aboit going to clubs and fully intend to at some point. Thanks for your advice.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 20/07/21 21:50:35]

By *carletnsparksMan
over a year ago

halifax

Maybe try from your couples profile and has already been said got to give a little to receive so maybe add a few pics especially a profile pic. Lots of people won't even read a message from a profile with no pic!.

If all else fails try visiting a club with your wife as you may have better luck there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could also be the start to a disaster. Speaking from experience…….I really hope you’s can pull it off (no pun intended)

Good luck mate

By *J coupleCouple
over a year ago

stone

No photos, not even a profile pic. No verifications; you’re a small fish in a huge pond. You need to stand out.

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

Your wife may have better luck finding a female for you but as others have said blank profiles and no veris mean little or no success. Until I got some veris it was like pulling teeth.

Post new Message to Thread