Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is this a new thing??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been on and off Fabs for well over 7 years now. And in the last few years I have I have seen a massive rise in couple profiles who clearly state they will not send face pics. But everyone contacting them must send a face pic! Now back in the day it used to be I send you send or you send I send. Now it’s collect collect collect No sendy sendy. What’s the deal people? Oh and don’t get me started on the single guys pretending to be a couple to collect my cock pictures!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We don't have face pics on our profile but if we are chatting through a private message then we will send a facepic

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Honestly can't say we have noticed. If a couple will not swap face pics for some reason we just move on. No interest in meeting them.

over a year ago

"Honestly can't say we have noticed. If a couple will not swap face pics for some reason we just move on. No interest in meeting them. "

this for us, we keep our face pics in private gallary, like others we dont want our face pics all over the internet, and only send them to people we are likely to meet with, but if they dont respond then we move on

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I have seen a few say this,

Wouldn't engage with them though, their choice not to send, mine not to chat to them.

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

We just think they must be ugly and move on lol

over a year ago

the ones that make us laugh are the ones that say, we dont send out face pics because of a public job, well we all have a public job to a degree idiots

over a year ago

I don’t understand it really, who’s going to meet without seeing if there’s some attraction?

over a year ago

People can see me.

Saves them asking.

By *inkyeroticaCouple
over a year ago

Ampthill

Our public profile doesn't show our face, for lots of reasons. Our private galleries do.

We usually send face photos with a message, which as site supporters we can delete manually or automatically. Our decision to meet or not meet with others wouldn't be based solely on their face photo, but if they were not prepared to send one at some stage, it would be a show stopper for us.

We totally understand not showing a face photo anywhere on a profile for reasons of discretion based on employment status, career, etc., but that wouldn't was for sending one privately.

over a year ago

Wouldn’t meet anyone without a face to face vid call anyway for a couple minutes anyway. So never an issue for me as I just delete convos of people don’t want to do this

over a year ago

I don't meet MF couples as they think the world of fab revolves around them, most have a list as long as your arm of regulations yet don't play by the rules. I've had my worst swinging experiences with MF couples. No thank you!

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"the ones that make us laugh are the ones that say, we dont send out face pics because of a public job, well we all have a public job to a degree idiots "

We actually mention that in our profile, saying that if you are that worried about your job perhaps should consider if they should be on Fab in the first place. We didn't join fab until 2013 for that exact reason.

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

We do ask for one in our profile but no one reads profiles.

If they cant send one we just move on.

By *lexMegasMan
over a year ago

WREXHAM

I've no problem sharing my face pic in a message. Not in to blind dates, tried a few and few of them had their own teeth!

over a year ago

"I don’t understand it really, who’s going to meet without seeing if there’s some attraction?"

Honestly!

I've seen some faces that really should not match with the bodies they have

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

We only ever show face photos to people we are genuinely interested in meeting.

over a year ago

I agree with most of you I don’t have my face pictures in my public pictures. But I would expect there to be an exchange at some point!

By *tickler2000Man
over a year ago

St Agnes

The profiles that makes me chuckle are the ones with no photos at all who demand a picture on the first message.

I do wonder how that works out for them.

over a year ago

I’ve seen this. No way would I meet anyone without seeing a picture first

over a year ago

"The profiles that makes me chuckle are the ones with no photos at all who demand a picture on the first message.

I do wonder how that works out for them."

Haha probably not that great… but they have probably collected a lot of great pictures.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

It's totally their perogative to set the terms they want. But they must be shooting themselves in the foot with this policy. It would not be terms we'd be happy with.

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

"Honestly can't say we have noticed. If a couple will not swap face pics for some reason we just move on. No interest in meeting them.

this for us, we keep our face pics in private gallary, like others we dont want our face pics all over the internet, and only send them to people we are likely to meet with, but if they dont respond then we move on"

Exactly this, if we read profile and exchange a few messages and want to see more then yes we share but we don’t just share with some random who fancies seeing if “fit enough to fuck”

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

"I have been on and off Fabs for well over 7 years now. And in the last few years I have I have seen a massive rise in couple profiles who clearly state they will not send face pics. But everyone contacting them must send a face pic! Now back in the day it used to be I send you send or you send I send. Now it’s collect collect collect No sendy sendy. What’s the deal people? Oh and don’t get me started on the single guys pretending to be a couple to collect my cock pictures!!"

If someone approaches us we expect a pic , if we approach someone we send a pic

If someone sends a pic and we don't find attractive we will not send a pic back as there's no point

If its just a cock pic we generally block

over a year ago

We state this on our profile and it does tend to be ignored quite often, ask for them once then delete and block, we are happy to send ours and completely understand not wanting face pictures on here publicly but we would never meet someone we hadn’t seen.

over a year ago

How can you even meet anyone without exchanging face pics?!

over a year ago

"I don't meet MF couples as they think the world of fab revolves around them, most have a list as long as your arm of regulations yet don't play by the rules. I've had my worst swinging experiences with MF couples. No thank you!"

That’s an awful experience you have had.

We have been on Fab around a month and to be fair, to start with, we copied bits off people’s profiles to make sure we covered all Angles (both new to the scene), we are finding people are not what or who they say they are.

over a year ago

"I don't meet MF couples as they think the world of fab revolves around them, most have a list as long as your arm of regulations yet don't play by the rules. I've had my worst swinging experiences with MF couples. No thank you!

That’s an awful experience you have had.

We have been on Fab around a month and to be fair, to start with, we copied bits off people’s profiles to make sure we covered all Angles (both new to the scene), we are finding people are not what or who they say they are. "

There were several of these bad experiences and totally out me off. Like you not everyone is as they present themselves to be unfortunately!

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

We swap face pics, but our rule is if someone asks for one then they must go first.

over a year ago

I think when your a single guy people will always want your pic first so they can discount you a move on to the next.

I have people contact me almost demanding a picture, but then don’t want to send me one first as they made contact first. Even though i put it in my profile write up.

And now I have become quite adapt at figuring out who the picture collectors are.

over a year ago

"We swap face pics, but our rule is if someone asks for one then they must go first. "

Good rule and I try to live that that too…. But doesn’t work when your a single guy.

By *agertha73Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Honestly can't say we have noticed. If a couple will not swap face pics for some reason we just move on. No interest in meeting them. "

Same for us x

Post new Message to Thread