Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do women enjoy….

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Giving blowjobs?

Always curious to see if women enjoy giving blowjobs as it’s something that’s pictured a lot! Wonder if women do it as part of foreplay or if you actually enjoy it from start to completion?

If you do/don’t - what is it you do/don’t enjoy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kind of, I enjoy it because of the look on S's face whilst I do it. It gives me no physical pleasure though.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

it's in my name, what you think?

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Kind of, I enjoy it because of the look on S's face whilst I do it. It gives me no physical pleasure though. "

I love that too but I get super wet from whole experience and love pleasuring my guy, edging him all night whilst he's tied up

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

For me, I have to love the cock and the guy I'm with who I know enjoys receiving it. I done bjs where it's been pretty dull and boring.

over a year ago

"Kind of, I enjoy it because of the look on S's face whilst I do it. It gives me no physical pleasure though.

I love that too but I get super wet from whole experience and love pleasuring my guy, edging him all night whilst he's tied up "

I envy your guy. Being tied up and edged to eternity should be one of the most satisfying life experiences.

over a year ago

makes me go wild if done right, have to say

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Kind of, I enjoy it because of the look on S's face whilst I do it. It gives me no physical pleasure though.

I love that too but I get super wet from whole experience and love pleasuring my guy, edging him all night whilst he's tied up

I envy your guy. Being tied up and edged to eternity should be one of the most satisfying life experiences."

but you enjoy being gagged too with a dildo up your arse while I suck your cock? Not many men do unfortunately but that was the hottest bj I given to a guy

over a year ago

I love that too but I get super wet from whole experience and love pleasuring my guy, edging him all night whilst he's tied up "

It is in your name so guess that’s a give away haha!!

That’s the thing, do women do it for the mans pleasure or does it turn the woman on that they get wet? Curious to see people’s response on here as I’ve been with some that don’t enjoy it, or others love giving it and seeing the pleasure on the guys face which makes them wet!

Bet some can be boring asf if the guy isn’t into it or the woman isn’t

over a year ago

think you could talk most guys into anything!

I envy your guy. Being tied up and edged to eternity should be one of the most satisfying life experiences.

but you enjoy being gagged too with a dildo up your arse while I suck your cock? Not many men do unfortunately but that was the hottest bj I given to a guy "

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

it's more to do with sexual attraction. I dated men for their personalities and found the sex to be dull, especially if i don't find the cock very attractive. But me personally I love giving oral to the right guy. My guy gets his cock sucked for ages

It is in your name so guess that’s a give away haha!!

That’s the thing, do women do it for the mans pleasure or does it turn the woman on that they get wet? Curious to see people’s response on here as I’ve been with some that don’t enjoy it, or others love giving it and seeing the pleasure on the guys face which makes them wet!

Bet some can be boring asf if the guy isn’t into it or the woman isn’t "

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"think you could talk most guys into anything!

Kind of, I enjoy it because of the look on S's face whilst I do it. It gives me no physical pleasure though.

but you enjoy being gagged too with a dildo up your arse while I suck your cock? Not many men do unfortunately but that was the hottest bj I given to a guy "

this is true

over a year ago

Not a bi. So my preference might be to have a dildo up my arse, a woman fucking my mouth with a dildo, while being given a blowjob. You know what makes it even better?

Dildo up my arse

Dildo in my mouth

A woman acting as my partner getting banged at the side and making noises which clearly say she is having the best fuck of her life.

A woman edging me, talking about how my partner likes other cocks more than mine and why my useless cock doesn't deserve to cum.

Is that too much to ask for

over a year ago

Taking my lover’s cock in my mouth is the part of foreplay that turns me on most.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I absolutely love it... Looking up and seeing the pleasure I'm giving gets me hot

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

Absolutely a turn on for me

over a year ago

"I absolutely love it... Looking up and seeing the pleasure I'm giving gets me hot "

Seems to be the common thought

over a year ago

"I absolutely love it... Looking up and seeing the pleasure I'm giving gets me hot "

Fascinating

over a year ago

Me too seeing look of pleasure on his face as i drain his balls x

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

Huge turn on for me,

over a year ago

"Giving blowjobs?

Always curious to see if women enjoy giving blowjobs as it’s something that’s pictured a lot! Wonder if women do it as part of foreplay or if you actually enjoy it from start to completion?

If you do/don’t - what is it you do/don’t enjoy?"

I Love it. I always have. I love the exploring with my mouth and tongue, and feeling the mans responsiveness. I love it especially if he relaxes and lets me enjoy the sensuality of it rather than thrust and lust

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I enjoy giving, I don't like my head held down. I like complete control and power. It turns me on

over a year ago

I adore it, I love being able to give pleasure and immediately see his physical and mental reactions xx

over a year ago

"Huge turn on for me, "

What makes it a ‘huge’ turn on?

over a year ago

"I enjoy giving, I don't like my head held down. I like complete control and power. It turns me on "

That’s really interesting! So you enjoy the power and control of giving a blowjob?

over a year ago

I LOVE giving blowies … ha striving to give the best ones too

over a year ago

"I adore it, I love being able to give pleasure and immediately see his physical and mental reactions xx"

Makes sense, personally I love receiving and it makes me rock hard and quiver haha so I guess I can see why some women would enjoy men’s reactions

over a year ago

The power is fun too xx

over a year ago

I love sucking Mr, his reactions, legs shaking, it's a huge turn on.

By *ntraditionalwomanWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I love it

some willies are more suckable then others . doing it also get me in mood

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

I love driving him mad . Whether returning pleasure he gave me or fluffing him up to make him fit for a second round . At times when he is extremely horny and I let him man handle me, when he literally fucks my mouth - but that’s only for him as even when things get a little rough he is cautious not to hurt me . I love his cum in my mouth , swallowing his cream - yum.

By *ntraditionalwomanWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

inalso wonder if men genuinely love licking pussy

over a year ago

"I LOVE giving blowies … ha striving to give the best ones too "

And have you reached your goal of giving the best?

over a year ago

"I love it

some willies are more suckable then others . doing it also get me in mood"

What makes a suckable willy? Haha

over a year ago

"inalso wonder if men genuinely love licking pussy"

For me, yes! Similar to some responses here - I enjoy giving pleasure and seeing their face. Love feeling someone cum whilst I’m down on them as the involuntary muscle movements and their face, and the extra juices just make it great to do

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

mine loves it

By *lice MaliceWoman
over a year ago

The Facility

I absolutely love it. Its my favourite thing ever. For me, its not about making the guy cum but in providing as much pleasure as possible. Lips, mouth, tongue, finger tips, don't neglect those balls either.

I think I may be addicted

over a year ago

Love sucking Mr’s cock, love feeling his cock throb in my mouth…

over a year ago

Yes!

Turns me on a lot, I get wet from it almost instantly.

I love it, looking up and seeing them enjoy it, enjoying me

Miss S x

over a year ago

K is a fan of them too. Me (hubs) is a happy recipient

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I wouldn't do something that I didn't enjoy. I don't even understand why anyone would give a blowjob or expect one if the other person didn't enjoy the experience.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I love giving oral more than eating chocolate

over a year ago

Absolutely love licking pussy

over a year ago

"I love giving oral more than eating chocolate "

That must mean you absolutely love it then!!

over a year ago

Love it ...its a real turn x

over a year ago

Surely the only answer is some will and some won't.

Sex is more than a physical sensation, its about the sights and sounds and feelings.

By *hris_tMan
over a year ago

Dinnington

Ooohhh I wish I lived closer to you.

I love all the things you mentioned.

By *apient_stagMan
over a year ago

Glocs

"

It’s hard to imagine anything hotter, to be honest! Actually, as a switch, I find bj’s hottest when at either end of the d/s spectrum: it can also be amazing to have a sub submit to one — ideally when she’s lying on her back, with her head hanging over the edge, having her throat steadily fucked while I edge her with girthy toys and strong fingers.

But I also love being vulnerable to someone, being able to give up control of my orgasm to someone who knows what they’re doing, and especially a woman who knows how to wield a dildo well!

over a year ago

I absolutely love doing it

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We could do without the gag, I'd rather have occasional kisses too

over a year ago

I love it but don't allow cum in my mouth or on my face. Just my preference.

By *lirtyfun!!Woman
over a year ago

Epsom

I really enjoy them, especially hearing the moans of pleasure. I'm often dripping wet myself after a couple of minutes

over a year ago

It does nothing for me personally but I do enjoy seeing the pleasure on a particular guys face while he enjoys it

By *andyoldman49Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

I love it. Oral both ways is the best.

over a year ago

It's the thing that turns me on the most. Nothing like getting a guy rock hard ready with your mouth before sliding on top.

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

The smegma, a natural secretion that gathers under the foreskin of uncircumcised men must be extremely off-putting, even for the most enthusiastic BJ'er.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"The smegma, a natural secretion that gathers under the foreskin of uncircumcised men must be extremely off-putting, even for the most enthusiastic BJ'er."

Hygiene issues are not caused by foreskin, they are caused by not washing. Mutilation of boys genitals should by banned just like it has been for girls.

Cal

Post new Message to Thread