Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What brings you back???

Jump to newest

By *onny Bones OP   Man
over a year ago

a block away from heaven

The variety of beautiful/handsome people on here is astounding. From a straight guy’s perspective the pictures of women signed up here are beautiful and very photogenic. The single ladies, the female in a couple or those in same sex relationships are all very attractive.

Whilst I accept that my taste and my opinion are my own I have been wondering if the ladies receive similar reactions and approaches in everyday, vanilla settings?

Do you get wolf whistles on the street in the same way you would receive winks on here? Do you find a lot of unwanted attention from others you would prefer not to? Are you part of a couple where one of you consistently gets propositioned or have to field unwanted advances of others?

If so what brings you back here? Do you find the site easier to manage?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Wolf whistles and unwanted attention no. Can I go to a bar and pull, yes.

What brings me back here is the possibility of finding a long term FWB or two (or more!) who won't expect our arrangement to progress to monogamy or a deeper relationship. The issue with meeting someone off the street is that they tend to assume a relationship is the end goal, and it gets a bit awkward when I'm not interested in monogamy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just find the site amusing / entertaining to read with forums and occasionally get a casual fuck meet here and there. Though that’s been zilch over covid

over a year ago

Some lovely people, bad eggs anywhere you go in life.

Can't be liked by all but you can always find someone who does

over a year ago

I don’t want my toilet seat left up and another toothbrush next to mine atm

Here the expectation is clear from the start and it’s discreet.

Post new Message to Thread