Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

40th

Jump to newest

By *aggy dolls OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

As next year Marks my 40th anniversary of residing on this rock, we decided it would be good idea given the current travel restrictions etc... to do a uk club tour, we were going to do 2 weeks and plan a route so we could visit several different clubs each week, however given that we are far more bdsm than we are swingers the idea has evolved in my head to visit 40 dungeons throughout the year, wether they be clubs with dungeons or private hire dungeons, this where I beg your assistance, I'm looking for recommendations for venues, any information will be greatly appreciated.

Mr Hayes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tormchasingCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I'm not sure we can offer you any recommendations that you wouldn't already know (we love Chams for example, but who doesn't?!). But you guys look fun and we wouldn't mind bumping into you on your tour

By *aggy dolls OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

"I'm not sure we can offer you any recommendations that you wouldn't already know (we love Chams for example, but who doesn't?!). But you guys look fun and we wouldn't mind bumping into you on your tour "

We havent ventured to many clubs between us and the reviews are usually quite generalised so any info etc regarding people's local/favourite club would be a very welcomed insight.

Very kind of you to say, you guys would be very welcome to "bump" into us on our tour

Mr Hayes

Post new Message to Thread