Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tribute time wasters!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know it’s all par for the course that the site is catering for some fantasists but jeez, have run in to a wall of them recently! Looking for a tribute video / photos, if you think you can see it through, give us a shout!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

"I know it’s all par for the course that the site is catering for some fantasists but jeez, have run in to a wall of them recently! Looking for a tribute video / photos, if you think you can see it through, give us a shout! "

I have found that most are just pic collectors

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

OK I will try tribute u guys altho need to print the pic of as I only have my phone can't wank and video at same time

By *carletnsparksMan
over a year ago

halifax

Maybe try have a pic or 2 up for them to tribute?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I know it’s all par for the course that the site is catering for some fantasists but jeez, have run in to a wall of them recently! Looking for a tribute video / photos, if you think you can see it through, give us a shout!

I have found that most are just pic collectors"

This is very true. We have quite a few tributes on our profile but the amount of wasters to get that number is ridiculous. They also have all sorts of silly conditions too and they can't follow simple instructions.

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I know it’s all par for the course that the site is catering for some fantasists but jeez, have run in to a wall of them recently! Looking for a tribute video / photos, if you think you can see it through, give us a shout!

I have found that most are just pic collectors

This is very true. We have quite a few tributes on our profile but the amount of wasters to get that number is ridiculous. They also have all sorts of silly conditions too and they can't follow simple instructions."

The only condition I request is that the female is aware that her pics are being shared.

It works both ways, there are some absolute arseholes requesting tributes BTW. It's hardly surprising some don't receive any. Guys who do tributes are not doing the recipient a favour......

Post new Message to Thread