Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The best demand yet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok. We are a relatively new couple on here and we understand that single men are up against it and find it hard to get meets. But when a few messages have been exchanged and then they say “ you’ll have to shave down there as I don’t suck hairy pussy “ ! Is it a wonder that they struggle! I know hairy isn’t for everyone but c’ mon! Obviously we rushed out for a new pack of bics and some shaving cream straight away!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

never give in to demands.

block move on.

good luck

over a year ago

"Ok. We are a relatively new couple on here and we understand that single men are up against it and find it hard to get meets. But when a few messages have been exchanged and then they say “ you’ll have to shave down there as I don’t suck hairy pussy “ ! Is it a wonder that they struggle! I know hairy isn’t for everyone but c’ mon! Obviously we rushed out for a new pack of bics and some shaving cream straight away!"

Even as a baldy... That would be a no from me lol

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

It looks fantastic judging from your picture of it! (have a Fab! You're welcome).

On the other hand, if you are going to get it shaved, I do a "call in service" if you need any help.

Happy Fabbing!

Gbat

over a year ago

"Ok. We are a relatively new couple on here and we understand that single men are up against it and find it hard to get meets. But when a few messages have been exchanged and then they say “ you’ll have to shave down there as I don’t suck hairy pussy “ ! Is it a wonder that they struggle! I know hairy isn’t for everyone but c’ mon! Obviously we rushed out for a new pack of bics and some shaving cream straight away!"

I will never fathom how a man would write such a thing. Human decency and social etiquette takes a massive nosedive in this place alot of the time.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

As you say OP you are fairly new and this is just par for the course on fab. Guys also get crass rude messages from women and couples. Just block accept and move on. Threads like this just tar the decent guys with the same brush I’m afraid

over a year ago

"Ok. We are a relatively new couple on here and we understand that single men are up against it and find it hard to get meets. But when a few messages have been exchanged and then they say “ you’ll have to shave down there as I don’t suck hairy pussy “ ! Is it a wonder that they struggle! I know hairy isn’t for everyone but c’ mon! Obviously we rushed out for a new pack of bics and some shaving cream straight away!

I will never fathom how a man would write such a thing. Human decency and social etiquette takes a massive nosedive in this place alot of the time. "

Doesn't it!

By *r and Mrs always rightCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We've been here a while(for our sins haha)

Delete and block.

Don't change anything you don't want to. We don't ever.

All part of this site sadly and with so many single men,you can be picky

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

It's your body, your choice and it's rude for someone else to dictate what toy should do!

Miss

over a year ago

These are the guys that don't understand why nobody Will meet them.

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

[Removed by poster at 17/07/21 17:52:11]

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If we received such a message I'd be pretty cross with myself, it would mean my dickhead filter wasn't working as well as I thought it was

K

over a year ago

You'll learn to block and move on. They're not worth a second thought.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

No one gets to dictate what I do with my body hair.

over a year ago

We found it quite funny. The fact that someone would think that saying that would ingratiate themselves to us is hilarious. But, hey, each to their own.

over a year ago

"We've been here a while(for our sins haha)

Delete and block.

Don't change anything you don't want to. We don't ever.

All part of this site sadly and with so many single men,you can be picky

"

Haha. Yes. Was an instant delete and block!

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

As a single guy I just don’t get people demanding stuff. I’m a go with the flow person and enjoy a bit of a chat with people as well especially people who are new to swinging it’s only polite. I’m shaven myself as I’ve done for years but would never demand someone else to shave!!

over a year ago

Ah strange I seem to get all the ladies asking me to grow mine out!

over a year ago

Makes you wonder what else they will demand!

over a year ago

Someone told me to ‘lose the knickers’. That was it!

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Someone told me to ‘lose the knickers’. That was it!"

Did you reply 'lose the attitude'?

Post new Message to Thread