Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

New lingerie and clothes!

Jump to newest

By *isslucyxxx OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

York

In anticipation of getting back out there, I'm shopping for new lingerie and dresses! I'd love some inspiration, ideas; what you think looks hot, what has been successful for you before and so on!

Help much appreciated from woman, men, cd/tv, aliens etc etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"In anticipation of getting back out there, I'm shopping for new lingerie and dresses! I'd love some inspiration, ideas; what you think looks hot, what has been successful for you before and so on!

Help much appreciated from woman, men, cd/tv, aliens etc etc "

For me I've found a new love for bodystockings and bra sets with extra straps, I love something I can keep on.

You've a great figure, definitely recommend bodystockings

Mrs

over a year ago

York

Wow, thank you for the compliment! I love your look and body. I like something to stay on too, but never had a body stocking...I think I'll give it a try! x

over a year ago

Check out Shein. My word I've spent some money on that site. Its cheap and cheerful but does the job, I've got lots of bodysuits and lingerie sets from there, and where it is cheaper, it means that when things are ripped or cut off me, I can replace them easily

By *lldaybreakfastMan
over a year ago

leeds

Primark have some lovely sexy lingerie

over a year ago

York

[Removed by poster at 17/07/21 11:08:15]

over a year ago

York

"Check out Shein. My word I've spent some money on that site. Its cheap and cheerful but does the job, I've got lots of bodysuits and lingerie sets from there, and where it is cheaper, it means that when things are ripped or cut off me, I can replace them easily "

I will, thanks for the tip. Wow, you photos are amazing!

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

I recently found that basque really makes there eye pop out with a nice off the shoulder dress for quick removal

over a year ago

"Check out Shein. My word I've spent some money on that site. Its cheap and cheerful but does the job, I've got lots of bodysuits and lingerie sets from there, and where it is cheaper, it means that when things are ripped or cut off me, I can replace them easily

I will, thanks for the tip. Wow, you photos are amazing!"

Thanks, most of them are outfits from Shein

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Check out Shein. My word I've spent some money on that site. Its cheap and cheerful but does the job, I've got lots of bodysuits and lingerie sets from there, and where it is cheaper, it means that when things are ripped or cut off me, I can replace them easily "

What's the sizing like? I've been pondering buying some stuff from there.

over a year ago

"Check out Shein. My word I've spent some money on that site. Its cheap and cheerful but does the job, I've got lots of bodysuits and lingerie sets from there, and where it is cheaper, it means that when things are ripped or cut off me, I can replace them easily

What's the sizing like? I've been pondering buying some stuff from there."

It can be a little hit and miss with bras. But overall its good. I always look at the reviews and their sizing and gauge from there. I'm a size 10 and tend to get medium. In the time I've bought from there, only had 3 things fit a little off.

By *ornyandachingCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Am gutted since fog leaves merged into simplyBe their range has been reduced so much it’s almost pointless and I am no Victoria secret…

Need ideas also xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It can be a little hit and miss with bras. But overall its good. I always look at the reviews and their sizing and gauge from there. I'm a size 10 and tend to get medium. In the time I've bought from there, only had 3 things fit a little off."

Thanks, that's my Saturday evening sorted

over a year ago

It can be a little hit and miss with bras. But overall its good. I always look at the reviews and their sizing and gauge from there. I'm a size 10 and tend to get medium. In the time I've bought from there, only had 3 things fit a little off.

Thanks, that's my Saturday evening sorted "

Get comfy. You'll be there for HOURS.

One day I'll get my Honey Birdette outfit, my dream lingerie place

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thanks, that's my Saturday evening sorted

Get comfy. You'll be there for HOURS.

One day I'll get my Honey Birdette outfit, my dream lingerie place "

The thing is I've got boxes of the stuff, most of it worn once. Lol.

over a year ago

For clothe like dress and skirts and such try pretty little thing

By *ouise HartleyTV/TS
over a year ago

the street of failed artists Liverpool

I've looked at Shein, some really nice and cheap stuff but I find the sizing a bit difficult to work out. Any tips? I'm normally a size 12

over a year ago

I've looked at Shein, some really nice and cheap stuff but I find the sizing a bit difficult to work out. Any tips? I'm normally a size 12"

Medium should be fine, I'm an 8/10 and go for small x

over a year ago

I've looked at Shein, some really nice and cheap stuff but I find the sizing a bit difficult to work out. Any tips? I'm normally a size 12"

I'd look at the reviews in all honesty. The girls put down their height and weight sometimes so you can kinda judge from that. As I say, I'm a 10 and medium fits. I can go into a small but sometimes the fit can be a little on the tighter side

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've looked at Shein, some really nice and cheap stuff but I find the sizing a bit difficult to work out. Any tips? I'm normally a size 12

I'd look at the reviews in all honesty. The girls put down their height and weight sometimes so you can kinda judge from that. As I say, I'm a 10 and medium fits. I can go into a small but sometimes the fit can be a little on the tighter side"

That's what I'll do I think. I saw something on Amazon recently where the lady complained that the size she bought didn't fit. To be honest if the stats she'd put we're correct unless she was 7ft tall it was never going to

over a year ago

Been to long since I went shopping for lingerie

By *ouise HartleyTV/TS
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/07/21 10:29:37]

By *ouise HartleyTV/TS
over a year ago

Medium should be fine, I'm an 8/10 and go for small x"

ok that's great thank you

over a year ago

Love good sexy lemon nickers and bra on a ladies xx

Post new Message to Thread