Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Literally have no luck on this site, any tips on how to approach the ladies as I just seem to speak to thin air...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Literally have no luck on this site, any tips on how to approach the ladies as I just seem to speak to thin air..."

Definitely can relate to this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Literally have no luck on this site, any tips on how to approach the ladies as I just seem to speak to thin air..."

You have no shop window which can highlight what you want or offer and the shop window is mostly every woman’s first port of call.

Best of luck op.

Tony

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Put a bit of effort into your profile.

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

No interests listed no Bio and one pic

A bit of effort reaps rewards

By *edantic SheilaWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

You literally have no profile to speak of .... I personally block straight away if I receive a message from such! .

By *rabness92Man
over a year ago

Netherlands

"You literally have no profile to speak of .... I personally block straight away if I receive a message from such! . "

Love the honesty

By *atty CoramWoman
over a year ago

Wimbledon

It makes me chuckle that you haven't even bothered to type a proper title for this thread - talk about bare minimum.

I can only imagine what your messages must be like.

By *ust_FlynnMan
over a year ago

St Neots

Yeah if you messaged us I'd look at your profile and delete the message. Theres next to zero effort to show yourself off.

Guys are in the majority here so you need to make yourself stand out more. Have a look at a selection of guys profiles (check out the competition) Find the ones with a few/many verifications and see what their profiles say about them.

You don't have to write war and peace just introduce yourself, say what you're looking for, aittle about you so people can get an idea of who you are and add a selection of pics for people to check out.

E

Post new Message to Thread