Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pegging and cleanliness

Jump to newest

By *unkinkynewcouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

abercarn

Hey guys, we are looking to try pegging and me (mr) am worried a little with cleanliness, if that the best way to put it! any advice for a starter?

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Buy a douche...the bulb ones are good...and dont have a heavy meal beforehand, and if its a dildo you use on her as well use a condom on it for pegging x

over a year ago

abercarn

Thank you for that I appreciate the help! I was more thinking as I there anything I can do to make sure I’m all clear! I guess I’m worried of the nasty

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple
over a year ago

Angus

Yep defo use a douche or it's gonna get messy down there. I usually do it once as I'm finishing shower, fill bulb back up. Hold that for as long as possible, get rid then fire a 2nd one up there and hold for a along as possible again(should be a good bit longer)

over a year ago

abercarn

"Yep defo use a douche or it's gonna get messy down there. I usually do it once as I'm finishing shower, fill bulb back up. Hold that for as long as possible, get rid then fire a 2nd one up there and hold for a along as possible again(should be a good bit longer) "

Thank you so much for your response!!

Do you have any recommendations on douche?

Not going to lie I am looking forward to this

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"Yep defo use a douche or it's gonna get messy down there. I usually do it once as I'm finishing shower, fill bulb back up. Hold that for as long as possible, get rid then fire a 2nd one up there and hold for a along as possible again(should be a good bit longer)

Not going to lie I am looking forward to this "

There were recommendations above …. A shower hose with head off will work too though be gentle. After you’ve done wait a while and fuck yourself …. A good check will hopefully make you feel more confident

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple
over a year ago

Angus

"Yep defo use a douche or it's gonna get messy down there. I usually do it once as I'm finishing shower, fill bulb back up. Hold that for as long as possible, get rid then fire a 2nd one up there and hold for a along as possible again(should be a good bit longer)

Bulb one with a small nozzle probably best to start with. EBay best place to buy one.

Be careful when inserting it, if doing in shower use a little soap for lube. Once inserted dont just blast the water up there!

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

There were recommendations above …. A shower hose with head off will work too though be gentle. After you’ve done wait a while and fuck yourself …. A good check will hopefully make you feel more confident

Post new Message to Thread