Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bbw and some men

Jump to newest

By *ounty durham bbw couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

darlington

We have received an influx of men who seem to think they doing us a favour offering to have sex with wife because she a bigger woman and are sometimes genuinely staggered when we refuse their offer of I will let your wife suck my cock offers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Same goes for *some* men who offer older women "what their husband can't give them"

By *luttyLaylaWoman
over a year ago

North West

I get called a bbw all the time and have no mention of the word on my profile haha.

I don’t find it flattering and it’s a massive turn off

But, like your wife... I should be flattered apparently lol x

By *inky_CarpenterMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Sex isn't something that you give or as a favour...... Omg I'd rather be celibate forever than accept someone's pity gift! And no way in Hell I'd ever offer it out of pity or as a favour....

Its something you give to each other because you want them and to enjoy their pleasure..

That's not to say you can't gift a sexual experience or fantasy to somone special!

By *bostCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We get this too. Not to go all man bashing (it’s Mr Pf posting) but who the deck do they think they are!!!

By *an SummersMan
over a year ago

Halifax

"I get called a bbw all the time and have no mention of the word on my profile haha.

I don’t find it flattering and it’s a massive turn off

But, like your wife... I should be flattered apparently lol x"

That’s really not good. Some men’s idea of tact is so far off the mark, it’s a joke. I’m not a massive fan of any of the acronyms that go with this sort of thing, but automatically presuming someone would like to be referred to is awful. Especially if they had body confidence issues in the first place.

I even have to think to myself if it’s wise to complement someone’s ‘curves’, unless it’s mentioned on their profile.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh the abuse I've got for daring to be a fat girl with my own personal likes and standards. I feel you OP. X

Post new Message to Thread