Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bullshit Excuses

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had an interesting one today. Someone messaged us saying the pictures they uploaded weren’t approved. I mean, really?

Unless it’s a picture of something completely unrelated to the site every picture pretty much gets accepted, or am I wrong?

We have reason to believe this is a fake.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah I've never had that. The only time my pics weren't approved is when they were too dark. I just adjusted the contrast and reuploaded. Did they say why they were rejected?

Seems fishy

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Yeah I've never had that. The only time my pics weren't approved is when they were too dark. I just adjusted the contrast and reuploaded. Did they say why they were rejected?

Seems fishy"

no they didn’t that’s when it sounded suspicious

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I've had someone who said, their pictures were pending approval, which is also BS because it is done so quickly.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"I've had someone who said, their pictures were pending approval, which is also BS because it is done so quickly. "

I've also had that. It's weird, because they brought up the subject of photos - I wasn't arsed.

over a year ago

I did initially have my profile pic rejected , ' only members of the military are allowed to show firearms ' doh .....I was

over a year ago

Doesn't matter if it's approved or not, if someone really wants to send a photo.. click send directly from phone!

By *edantic SheilaWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Doesn't matter if it's approved or not, if someone really wants to send a photo.. click send directly from phone!"
Exactly!

over a year ago

I once had someone I’d be chatting to only sent me 2 pics and they said they had more on WhatsApp.

Gave them the benefit of the doubt, sent me more thought ok then yeah you’re real.

Then they sent me videos…. My own fucking videos! Tried to make out it was them. Cheeky cunt

Post new Message to Thread