Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Leysdown nudist beach visit today. updates

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

We advertised but just a few mins before we left.

We do not have mobile phone internet access as its PAG and expensive.

A lots changed since we were last there.

The first bit of the road has been improved.

However, the parking has good as gone with a one foot ridge and a ditch to stop people parking.

Right at the end of the road before the gated/private cottages you have a public car park for about 10/12 cars. It was full when we parked just before noon.

Weather was not great.

Hardly anyone there.

Tej and I did not get undressed.

I spoke with an older gent, nice guy he updated me why the parking had been removed by the farmer and it was due to people walking nude to their cars, just some but they spoil it for everyone and some others using the space as a toilet and I had no reason to disbelieve this gent as I had seen it many years ago when we were regulars there.

Another gent, younger guy about 45/50, and circumsized had a 10 min chat with us but it was cold and Tej was shy and just said a few words.

They are improving the sea defences. One of the 3 chip shops were open.

About 15 camper vans parked up along the road by the sea away from nudist beach and we parked there with the chips/tea etc and then had a lovely walk to the tea hut got ice creams and walked to the derelict bungalows before the nudist beach and back

We won't be returning there.

We've had lovely times there when we were in our early 30's, 40's and 50's lots of nice guys used to be around and many interesting ones.

I hope I've helped.

Any question re beach etc please ask here or via PM

R & T

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thanks for the update, often wanted to go but the area does put me off.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Thanks for the update, often wanted to go but the area does put me off."

No worries.

As i said, the first bit of the private road is better but the rest is potted massive holes. Worse still, no real parking unless you endure and few hundred feet of massive potholes to the public parking, max 12 cars from what i saw.

Having said that, in nicer weather you could walk up there from easier parking.

From memory and from what i saw, its a gay scene usually men to the right as you face the sea and others in between

go day time and often you won;t be harassed etc from our prevous experiences and as a couple you will only get attention if you seek it. If you ignore the odd guy with the hard on and you are a couple they will move on but that does not worry us as hard on's are natural but some do not like that.

Post new Message to Thread