Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Natural supplements for sex drive

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My sex drive has disappeared.

It’s been gone for months.

I’ve been to the GP, bloods are normal, vitamin levels are normal, thyroid is normal and I’m not menopausal.

I’m going to Greece in September and there’s some guys that I normally meet there but at the minute, I couldn’t even be bothered.

Anyone know of anything that I could take to maybe give me a boost for my holiday?

Not so bothered about taking it long term or my sex drive in the UK but I really want to have some urges for my holiday.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urulovesnylonMan
over a year ago

Harrow

I read something about Matcha powder heard the taste awful though

over a year ago

"I read something about Matcha powder heard the taste awful though"

I’ve seen matcha tea. Do you think that would work?

By *urulovesnylonMan
over a year ago

Harrow

Maca powder sorry

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I read something about Matcha powder heard the taste awful though"

Matcha powder or marching powder ?

By *urulovesnylonMan
over a year ago

Harrow

Have DM’ed you

over a year ago

"I read something about Matcha powder heard the taste awful though

Matcha powder or marching powder ? "

Hahaha

over a year ago

"My sex drive has disappeared.

I’ve been to the GP, bloods are normal, vitamin levels are normal, thyroid is normal and I’m not menopausal.

I’m going to Greece in September and there’s some guys that I normally meet there but at the minute, I couldn’t even be bothered.

Anyone know of anything that I could take to maybe give me a boost for my holiday?

Not so bothered about taking it long term or my sex drive in the UK but I really want to have some urges for my holiday.

Thanks "

Personally, mine dropped too at certain points during the last couple of years . Tbf I think it's just been the whole situation for everyone during the pandemic. Maybe your holiday and a change of scenery and doing something different will kick-start it again?

Hope you find something that works for you

over a year ago

Thanks

Personally, mine dropped too at certain points during the last couple of years . Tbf I think it's just been the whole situation for everyone during the pandemic. Maybe your holiday and a change of scenery and doing something different will kick-start it again?

Hope you find something that works for you "

Thankyou

Even if I’m not very excited at home, I usually am a bit more so when I go away but this time round, I’m just not feeling it. It’s not until September so hopefully I can work on it before then

over a year ago

Sorry to hear this. I think a lot of people have struggled with this over the pandemic.

Have you looked into turmeric?

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

Thanks "

Just get yourself to Greece, put your bikini on, and get a decent spot on a busy beach. The sun and eye candy will soon have you feeling randy

over a year ago

I've had the same problem, lockdown and depression really killed my sex drive.

A change of mindset like your holiday might help, also my sex drive tends to increase the more sex I have. So getting off the ground is the hardest part, but perhaps try having sex with a friend or old fuck buddy or something, not someone new with all the pressure. Even if you're not in the mood it might kick start your feelings. Xx

over a year ago

"Sorry to hear this. I think a lot of people have struggled with this over the pandemic.

Have you looked into turmeric?"

m

I haven’t but I’ll look into it, thanks

By *uzboxCouple
over a year ago

Northwich

Try Hypiricum (St. John's wort) they sell it in Holland and Barratt

over a year ago

"I've had the same problem, lockdown and depression really killed my sex drive.

A change of mindset like your holiday might help, also my sex drive tends to increase the more sex I have. So getting off the ground is the hardest part, but perhaps try having sex with a friend or old fuck buddy or something, not someone new with all the pressure. Even if you're not in the mood it might kick start your feelings. Xx"

I don’t have a fuck buddy or a friend like that so that’s not an option. You’re right, someone new definitely isn’t the answer

over a year ago

"Try Hypiricum (St. John's wort) they sell it in Holland and Barratt "

I don’t think I can take this with antidepressants

over a year ago

Vitamin d spray which is oil based.

Once a day give it two weeks to kick in.

You should start to see an improvement in your well-being and mental state

You'll get back to normal, trust me on that. If I can help further let me know.

Take care of yourself OP

over a year ago

"Vitamin d spray which is oil based.

Once a day give it two weeks to kick in.

You should start to see an improvement in your well-being and mental state

You'll get back to normal, trust me on that. If I can help further let me know.

Take care of yourself OP"

Thankyou

I’ve been taking vitamin B complex and vitamin D supplements for a little while now but seen no improvement in this area.

I will keep trying though

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Do what you can to reduce stress, including pressure to have a good sex drive for a holiday. Low stress and increase your healthy exercise levels, should help to improve your mind and body, as a good foundation for it.

By *ust_FlynnMan
over a year ago

St Neots

Elle changed to a new birth control a while back and it absolutely destroyed her sex drive (i mean it was effective i suppose)

I'm sure if you've seen the gp it won't be anything. As simple as that.

I know it's a lot easier to say than actually do but try to take the pressure of it off yourself. Plan to go have an amazing time in the sun, relax, unwind and see what happens whilst you're away.

Hope you have fabulous holiday

F

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Try Hypiricum (St. John's wort) they sell it in Holland and Barratt

I don’t think I can take this with antidepressants "

One of the side effects of antidepressants is a loss of libido isn't it? If that is the cause I'd say go on holiday, enjoy it and don't concentrate too much on the sex bit.

I'm not diminishing your feelings towards the problem but could your medication be the reason?

over a year ago

"Elle changed to a new birth control a while back and it absolutely destroyed her sex drive (i mean it was effective i suppose)

I'm sure if you've seen the gp it won't be anything. As simple as that.

I know it's a lot easier to say than actually do but try to take the pressure of it off yourself. Plan to go have an amazing time in the sun, relax, unwind and see what happens whilst you're away.

Hope you have fabulous holiday

F "

Thankyou

I’m sure I’ll have a lovely time regardless. It would have been nice to see the guys that I usually see there as I don’t really have much sex in this country but if not, I’m back there next May so hopefully it will have returned by then

over a year ago

One of the side effects of antidepressants is a loss of libido isn't it? If that is the cause I'd say go on holiday, enjoy it and don't concentrate too much on the sex bit.

I'm not diminishing your feelings towards the problem but could your medication be the reason? "

I don’t think so, it’s a very low dose and I’ve been on them for many years. I’ll have a lovely holiday and not think about it. It can be a relaxing, sunbathing holiday instead

over a year ago

"Do what you can to reduce stress, including pressure to have a good sex drive for a holiday. Low stress and increase your healthy exercise levels, should help to improve your mind and body, as a good foundation for it. "

You’re right. I’ll stop thinking about it and just go to sunbathe. I exercise daily and my health is good so I’ll just put it out of my mind

By *yphodMan
over a year ago

London

Have you tried some intense exercise?

over a year ago

Sorry to hear this. Don't stress too much, it happens. Look at the inner you. Try meditation, yoga or similar. Vit D is best obtained naturally. Get out in the sun. Go for a walk, embrace nature. The simple things in life can make us feel good, recharged and revitalised.

Good luck

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

I'm not diminishing your feelings towards the problem but could your medication be the reason?

I don’t think so, it’s a very low dose and I’ve been on them for many years. I’ll have a lovely holiday and not think about it. It can be a relaxing, sunbathing holiday instead "

Just a thought. I know for men antidepressants can have a big effect on libido. Thing is... Even if you've been taking them a long time.. Youre not the same person you were a year or 2 years ago... Your biology might have changed a bit? Maybe the jab has an effect? 18 months pressures of disease and lockdown certainly will. I'm jealous of you heading off to Greece I love greece... Go and have a spankingly good time. Perhaps a chat with your gp about it might help or a decent pharmacist?

By *angerous123Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Personally I'd just go on the holiday and not make a thing of it, don't pressure yourself. Likely once you've relaxed and spent sometime in the sun it'll switch on

over a year ago

"Have you tried some intense exercise?"

I exercise daily. I do spin, boxing, hiit etc so quite intense

over a year ago

"Sorry to hear this. Don't stress too much, it happens. Look at the inner you. Try meditation, yoga or similar. Vit D is best obtained naturally. Get out in the sun. Go for a walk, embrace nature. The simple things in life can make us feel good, recharged and revitalised.

Good luck"

I love the sun and will definitely be sunbathing every chance I get

over a year ago

I don’t think so, it’s a very low dose and I’ve been on them for many years. I’ll have a lovely holiday and not think about it. It can be a relaxing, sunbathing holiday instead

Just a thought. I know for men antidepressants can have a big effect on libido. Thing is... Even if you've been taking them a long time.. Youre not the same person you were a year or 2 years ago... Your biology might have changed a bit? Maybe the jab has an effect? 18 months pressures of disease and lockdown certainly will. I'm jealous of you heading off to Greece I love greece... Go and have a spankingly good time. Perhaps a chat with your gp about it might help or a decent pharmacist? "

GP is happy that there isn’t anything physically wrong.

I’m being weaned from the antidepressants so that’s good.

I’m sure I’ll have a lovely time. It’s going to be a relaxing, sunbathing holiday rather than the wild one I usually have so that’s fine

Post new Message to Thread