Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What is the sluttiest thing you have done? Part 3

Jump to newest

By *ristol_nicola OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

The last thread got too big. Who would like to carry on here?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

5 strangers all at once. I still blush when I think of it now x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did similar. Still has the same effect on me

Reply privately

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

"5 strangers all at once. I still blush when I think of it now x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

A friend cum heavily in my knickers and I wore them soaked all day at work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My mistress dressing me up as a sissy. Using me with a strapon. Then letting me lick my cum of her after I had finished.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Probably a last min meet which happened yesterday...met for a social, ended up in his campervan in the park carkpark bent over the chair with my dress over my back and knickers down by my knees. 5 mins of him fucking me and he was done....basically was just used for his pleasure. Might sound tame, but those who know me know its really out of character for me to do that kinda thing. Felt really slutty afterwards lol

Reply privately

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

"Probably a last min meet which happened yesterday...met for a social, ended up in his campervan in the park carkpark bent over the chair with my dress over my back and knickers down by my knees. 5 mins of him fucking me and he was done....basically was just used for his pleasure. Might sound tame, but those who know me know its really out of character for me to do that kinda thing. Felt really slutty afterwards lol "

Sounds really fucking hot

The thought gave me a throb in my shorts

Reply privately

By *uxuriantCouple
over a year ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

Being fucked mercilessly by a pair of 19 year old Portuguese twins at a club night in Sutton. Clearly more than young enough to be my sons!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Being fucked mercilessly by a pair of 19 year old Portuguese twins at a club night in Sutton. Clearly more than young enough to be my sons!"

Love that

Reply privately

By *ouple2playCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

"Being fucked mercilessly by a pair of 19 year old Portuguese twins at a club night in Sutton. Clearly more than young enough to be my sons!"

You’re as young as you feel - lucky girl! x

Reply privately

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

Fucking three strangers and my hubby mid morning g when we both should have been at work. It was good.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving these, good work ladies

Reply privately

By *atentHeelsCouple
over a year ago

Salford

Having two guys cum in me in the morning (while wearing my zip up front to back pants), I zipped up and went to M’s work and unzipped in the car and sent him a pic of the mess telling him I’m outside. So he came out and filled me a 3rd time making quite a mess. I felt pretty slutty after that (which was good).

Reply privately

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

"Probably a last min meet which happened yesterday...met for a social, ended up in his campervan in the park carkpark bent over the chair with my dress over my back and knickers down by my knees. 5 mins of him fucking me and he was done....basically was just used for his pleasure. Might sound tame, but those who know me know its really out of character for me to do that kinda thing. Felt really slutty afterwards lol "

Carry on camping

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A friend cum heavily in my knickers and I wore them soaked all day at work."

I need to make new friends. That’s so goooood!!

Reply privately

By *agicroundabout3100Couple
over a year ago

Camberley

"5 strangers all at once. I still blush when I think of it now x"

Lucky strangers......

Reply privately

By *obbienormalguyMan
over a year ago

oxford

Anally Fucking a guys wife in a bus stop outside a train station.while he went to get the car..to go back home and continue as a MMF..

Reply privately

By *agicroundabout3100Couple
over a year ago

Camberley

"Having two guys cum in me in the morning (while wearing my zip up front to back pants), I zipped up and went to M’s work and unzipped in the car and sent him a pic of the mess telling him I’m outside. So he came out and filled me a 3rd time making quite a mess. I felt pretty slutty after that (which was good). "

Love this

Reply privately

By *areDevil01Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Love hearing ladies speak freely about their slutty adventures really turns me on

Reply privately

By *inkyC0uple2018Couple
over a year ago

Carlisle

Samantha has many a story

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Some awesome stories, very tame but ducked an ex girlfriend down an alley on a fire exit at the back of her office and only after we finished did we notice the cctv camera move ( it gavel knowing nod up and down)

Reply privately

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

It would have to be a lock in in the pub one night myself and my pal had a game of strip poker with 5 guys which turned into an orgy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Creampie cleanup of someones wife in public carpark after 3 guys finished in her

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/07/21 15:42:15]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Propositioned 2 guys at a bar to a threesome and went home with them. It was my first threesome and in hindsight was probably a dangerous move I actually felt really shitty after it for a while...

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

"Propositioned 2 guys at a bar to a threesome and went home with them. It was my first threesome and in hindsight was probably a dangerous move I actually felt really shitty after it for a while..."

Lucky bastards

Reply privately

over a year ago

We had some friends over for dinner, maybe 8 of us in total, we got talking about swinging and our exhibitionist kink. A few drinks in they said prove it. Ended up putting on a show for some of our best friends. We don't mention in but know it happened!

Reply privately

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I met a guy in a bar and went out to the parking lot with him and I was getting it from him bent over my car when a car with three guys parked right next to us and when my “date” finished he said who’s next

Reply privately

over a year ago

Met up with a guy and his 2 friends. Went back to his and ended up getting very hot. All three took turns with me. Felt like such a slut after but absolutely loved it

Reply privately

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple
over a year ago

Angus

"I met a guy in a bar and went out to the parking lot with him and I was getting it from him bent over my car when a car with three guys parked right next to us and when my “date” finished he said who’s next "

Did any of them take him/you up on the offer?

Reply privately

By *verready5000Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Sexy as fuck stories

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/07/21 18:14:22]

Reply privately

over a year ago

So far it’s been being shared at a club

Seiko x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Back in the 80s use to do a lot of gigs at MOD bases which involved usually 3-4 sets. Always lots of women with hubbies away & female squaddies but got chatted up by some captain's wife & her friend at one base. Ended up having sex with both behind the stage back curtains between a couple of sets. End of the night the drummer & lead guitarist had them both before we left.

Crazy situation, risky being on a base & both their husbands busy getting pissed at the bar with their mates!! But things like this seemed to happen on a regular basis back then.

Reply privately

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

"I met a guy in a bar and went out to the parking lot with him and I was getting it from him bent over my car when a car with three guys parked right next to us and when my “date” finished he said who’s next

Did any of them take him/you up on the offer? "

yes they all did me twice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I met a guy in a bar and went out to the parking lot with him and I was getting it from him bent over my car when a car with three guys parked right next to us and when my “date” finished he said who’s next

Did any of them take him/you up on the offer? yes they all did me twice "

That sounds great fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just got a massive hard on reading this

Reply privately

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

Had red & brown sauce together on a bacon cob (it was delicious )

Reply privately

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

"Propositioned 2 guys at a bar to a threesome and went home with them. It was my first threesome and in hindsight was probably a dangerous move I actually felt really shitty after it for a while..."

Why did you feel bad after? Did they do anything that was not OK or were they bad sex partners?

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

"The last thread got too big. Who would like to carry on here?"

Being filmed being slutty and seductive on camera as well as being filmed doing some dirty things as part of domination play with my friend and play partner. It only took him 3 years to get to this point He was actually surprised when I agreed because I am very conscious of privacy and it is not something I have ever agreed to do or likely would in future. But he has proven over the years that he is very privacy conscious, trustworthy and honourable - being a decent human being is a long game but it has its rewards

These videos are so indecent that he had to make me watch them afterwards. I was literally sqirming. Even now they make me blush. One of the best weekends I've ever had and an absolutely glorious orgasm from oral sex I've had in ages, perhaps it was due to the build-up but I think I saw stars.

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Gone to the shops in joggers.

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

* and no underwear..

Reply privately

over a year ago

On holiday, got fucked in one of those changing rooms/cubicles outside by a guy I eyed up at the beach in the evening. Started quite flirty but then ended up with a full on cum on my face type. Was quite embarrassed as I’m sure I still smelled and had some of his jizz on my face afterwards when going/walking back to the bar (i did go use the toilet lol)

Also I fucked a few of my little brothers friends.. I think I mentioned this before .. errr slutty because I’d saw a few of them at his a few times, and we were like pretending obvs that nothing happened, I don’t know what I mean is…. I felt slutty lol

Reply privately

By *ristol_couple2009Couple
over a year ago

St Andrews

So so many. Once did a session with 26-horny guys. She was exhausted afterwards. Also at a Chams Xmas party she once had 27-orgasms (13 were squirting). We’ve each been blindfolded and spit roasted by guys too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Propositioned 2 guys at a bar to a threesome and went home with them. It was my first threesome and in hindsight was probably a dangerous move I actually felt really shitty after it for a while...

Why did you feel bad after? Did they do anything that was not OK or were they bad sex partners?"

Id never done such a thing, it was before my fab days. I'd fantasised about having 2 guys at once but afterwards I just kept thinking I was dirty and that it could have gone really wrong considering they were both strangers I'd met in a bar...

Reply privately

By *allsDeeeeepMan
over a year ago

HULL

Fucking a 48 year old milf when I was 18. Best fuck I ever had and I went to school with her children. Same year

Reply privately

By *hemainintainMan
over a year ago

govan

Lucky boys!

Reply privately

By *hemainintainMan
over a year ago

govan

So many hot stories. Slutty behaviour by girls really turns me on. Having someone come to mine having been fucked by somebody else before is one of my biggest fantasies

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

"Propositioned 2 guys at a bar to a threesome and went home with them. It was my first threesome and in hindsight was probably a dangerous move I actually felt really shitty after it for a while...

Why did you feel bad after? Did they do anything that was not OK or were they bad sex partners?

Id never done such a thing, it was before my fab days. I'd fantasised about having 2 guys at once but afterwards I just kept thinking I was dirty and that it could have gone really wrong considering they were both strangers I'd met in a bar... "

You are not dirty, you are lovely - this is just patriarchy's bullshit we've all been brainwashed with! You deserve every chance to experience sensuality and adventure, well done for having the courage to make your fantasy come true. Going home with two guys from a bar is only dangerous because too many men allow themselves to behave badly, not because there is anything inherently wrong with having sex with people we are attracted to, however many at the time!

To paraphrase Mae West, "I used to be ashamed of the life I lead" her character says in a film. "And what did you do?" asks the man speaking with her. "I got over being ashamed!" she answers.

Your sexuality is healthy and normal, your desires are valid, you deserve to be happy and fulfilled. I love the reclaiming of the word "slut", it took me some years but I have embraced my slutty side fully now.

Reply privately

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

Arranged for 5 guys to meet me in a local woods and I took whatever they could give me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had a gay friend who's married

Come round one Saturday afternoon for a few drinks and his two friends,

Things got a little out of hand let's say,

It was total filth x

Reply privately

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Squirted uncontrollably in front of others in a club, so much that a couple got their feet wet as they were so close. That or ass to mouth

Reply privately

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Take your pick.

Over the last 24 years nothings been off limits for either of us. We play together and solo. The only 4 rules we have between each other is that:

A) We consult the other before anything happens!

B) The other can say no and veto it.

C) Absolute safe sex only.

D) No Drama (i.e no close friends, family, married people who's partners don't know etc) !

B has never happened, C has never been in question and D we have avoided so far.

To date (off the top of my head) we have had: fucking old school friends and work colleagues, fucking people on socials in pub toilets, threesomes, group sex, club visits, one of us sending the other off to get fucked etc etc.

How slutty do we need to get? I've held her hair back whilst she swallows a load from another guy/guys and/or had another woman/ women squirt on her face. At the dame time shes's enjoyed feeding my cock into another woman/women or just strait up sending me to fuck other women whilst she stayed home.

Is it sneezing a butt plug out in a pub and scrabbling on the floor for it? Is it sticking you dick in someone who's name you don't know?

Whatever the line in the sand for for "slutty" is, we're kinda sat here making sandcastles looking to see who's in the sand dunes wanting to move further down the beach.

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 15/07/21 10:00:16]

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

In a club, totally naked and on all fours giving my partner a blow job when a guy came up and fucked me from behind. He never spoke and I never saw his face. I had an instant orgasm. My partner told me later that the guy's partber had got him hard, put his condom on and fed him into me.

Reply privately

By *iscreet gent2018Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 15/07/21 10:05:50]

Reply privately

By *iscreet gent2018Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"In a club, totally naked and on all fours giving my partner a blow job when a guy came up and fucked me from behind. He never spoke and I never saw his face. I had an instant orgasm. My partner told me later that the guy's partber had got him hard, put his condom on and fed him into me. "

Wow! This is so hot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

8 months pregnant we went to club and ended with hubby wanking him but left door open and was given to guys to snog and laid on my back as each one fucked me and I sucked Cocks

Told later 14 guys fucked me that one session x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some of the things I'm reading here!

Reply privately

By *acDreamyMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Loving these naughty stories!

Reply privately

By *ugarbearCouple
over a year ago

Tredegar

Sniffed my friends panties while rubbing my clit

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I do not class it as slutty but I did have a gangbang with 9 men.

Reply privately

By *ristol_nicola OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"Sniffed my friends panties while rubbing my clit "

Hot!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sucked a guy off in my garden with wife indoors watching real housewives

Reply privately

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Some very horny stories on here

T

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was there!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really hot recounts of experiences.

Reply privately

By *awandBareWoman
over a year ago

Oxford

Fucked my married boss for a payrise. Still work there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Id never done such a thing, it was before my fab days. I'd fantasised about having 2 guys at once but afterwards I just kept thinking I was dirty and that it could have gone really wrong considering they were both strangers I'd met in a bar...

You are not dirty, you are lovely - this is just patriarchy's bullshit we've all been brainwashed with! You deserve every chance to experience sensuality and adventure, well done for having the courage to make your fantasy come true. Going home with two guys from a bar is only dangerous because too many men allow themselves to behave badly, not because there is anything inherently wrong with having sex with people we are attracted to, however many at the time!

To paraphrase Mae West, "I used to be ashamed of the life I lead" her character says in a film. "And what did you do?" asks the man speaking with her. "I got over being ashamed!" she answers.

Your sexuality is healthy and normal, your desires are valid, you deserve to be happy and fulfilled. I love the reclaiming of the word "slut", it took me some years but I have embraced my slutty side fully now. "

Awwww thank you, that's very sweet yes I love being a slut now haha xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

A few years back when I still lived at home, my parents went away for the weekend. My sister invited her boyfriend to stay for the weekend. Into the early hours I was still sat downstairs on the sofa watching some porn on the TV. I assumed that my sister and her boyfriend had fallen asleep at this point.

I was really into watching the action on the TV and didn’t notice that her boyfriend had come downstairs. I panicked for a second and covered my cock with a pillow. He laughed and said he was sorry to disturb me and that he just wanted to get a drink from the fridge. On the back towards the stairs he looked back at me and said “you can carry on now, unless you need a hand”. He stopped for a second and I hesitated, an awkward moment of silence as I asked if he was serious. He said he was and as I hadn’t rejected he came and sat on the sofa, removed the pillow and wanked me off until I shot my load all over myself and his hand.

I then felt it was only fair to repay him and took his now throbbing cock out of his shorts and wanked him off until he came too.

Reply privately

By *atentHeelsCouple
over a year ago

Salford

"Going home with two guys from a bar is only dangerous because too many men allow themselves to behave badly "

Have to absolutely disagree here on the danger aspect and find it quite patronising to the guys. It’s like saying there’s no danger to taking 2 women strangers home then.

The 3 some is great and should never be felt bad about but the danger of going home with 2 strangers is absolutely there and has little to do with them just being male. I/we wouldn’t go home with two women strangers either as they can be just as bad/psychotic and violent as guys can.

So the danger aspect is the fact they were strangers. The biological sex of the strangers doesn’t matter - everyone needs to be careful at the end of the day regardless of male or female

But I’m glad it went well and the fantasy was able to be achieved

Reply privately

By *elfastpantyguyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Met up with a hot TV and as things progressed she dressed me up as a slutty cheerleader and fucked me hard. Then invited a few of her friends around and they also used me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well this thread has made me jealous

Ive been too boring lol

Reply privately

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

"Fucked my married boss for a payrise. Still work there "

So how often do you get a pay rise?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well this thread has made me jealous

Ive been too boring lol"

That is something you can change

Reply privately

over a year ago

I fucked my ex bf in park and then let his 2 mates join in x

Reply privately

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

Taking three loads from three men in the same night

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

"Going home with two guys from a bar is only dangerous because too many men allow themselves to behave badly

Have to absolutely disagree here on the danger aspect and find it quite patronising to the guys. It’s like saying there’s no danger to taking 2 women strangers home then.

The 3 some is great and should never be felt bad about but the danger of going home with 2 strangers is absolutely there and has little to do with them just being male. I/we wouldn’t go home with two women strangers either as they can be just as bad/psychotic and violent as guys can.

So the danger aspect is the fact they were strangers. The biological sex of the strangers doesn’t matter - everyone needs to be careful at the end of the day regardless of male or female

But I’m glad it went well and the fantasy was able to be achieved "

PatientHeels,

Unfortunately the reality is such that the most likely harm that could happen to a man is that he would be robbed and the most likely harm that would happen to a woman is a man deciding to violate her consent and/or kill her.

So the stakes are much higher for women in general. Do women do violent things? Absolutely! The biggest hostility and stalking I had experienced so far was from another woman. There was a crucial difference however - once I got the police involved she stopped. I am not so sure that this would have happened with a man, especially based on the insight by Gavin de Becker whose book I am currently reading. Disconcerting to say the least.

Focusing too much on the stranger aspect is also not too productive actually, bearing in mind that the most harm that women will experience will be from people they know... Again, very disconcerting. We have a literal epidemic of domestic violence on our hands and it is a public health issue - it is affecting the health and wellbeing of too many women.

The issue is that it is very much gender based and it is not some, some of the time but too many, too many times.

It is not the fact that people are strangers but much more to do with what permissions by themselves and by society are given to us - and too many men permit themselves and are permitted to commit violence in its various forms.

I am definitely angry about the fact that I cannot through the world and do not have the same freedoms that most men have, that I cannot let my guard down and just be optimistically trusting. The threat to my wellbeing and safety is constant, relentless and cumulative.

And I am absolutely furious about all the sex I could have been having if not for the constant concern about my safety - but I would rather do without than risk being hurt or harmed.

Reply privately

By *oxyukCouple
over a year ago

hitchin

Wow some very hot slutty additions to this post!

Reply privately

By *atentHeelsCouple
over a year ago

Salford

"Going home with two guys from a bar is only dangerous because too many men allow themselves to behave badly "

Interesting points you raise. Alas, maybe I am too scarred from having one female ex come at me with a carving knife and then turning it on herself, another female I had to call the police to remove her from my apartment on the second date, as I feared what she was capable of after having a meltdown for no reason.

So I as a male am all too aware of the safety concerns of women as much as women are men.

Good valid reminder point though about most attacks being from people you know regardless of sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Drove to meet a sales rep at her home. Had sex while her hubby was out, left and went back to work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cum all over myself, then didn’t have time to change before I had to go shopping. Underwear filled with cum for the next few hours until I could make an exscuse to change eventually.

Reply privately

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

This was outside a travel lodge

I was travelling overnight, so I drove dressed in the evening, parked at Hopwood services M42 and changed about 8pm parked up at the back, I stripped completely off, then pulled on my tan stockings, 8 white strap suspenders, white french sating knickers, followed by pink Lacey french pair, then bra/ camisole, blouse, leather mini skirt and knee boots leather, then my make up and no one noticed me at all, I was rather disappointed as would love to have given a greater flash, I got out straighten myself up and still no one noticed, so off I drove up the mway looking to flash at some truckers, rather uneventful journey till I got to London

Well I arrived at the travel lodge it had gone midnight, I was still dressed as earlier described, I had rang the establishment and said I’d be late, they said it’s ok it’s manned 24hrs, anyway I pull into car park all enfemme, I park up and look in mirror my make up looks good but I knew I couldn’t check in like this, it was booked in my male name

I didn’t want to change out of my female clothes as looking at pub, it had accommodation next to car park and a fire case stairwell leaving the top floor, I thought, if I have a room there I could take a stroll down that stair case now that would be sexy, anyway how can I check in without looking like a secretarial tart, so I pulled jogging bottoms up over my skirt and put trainers on and a waterproof coat I put in covering my blouse, I had a baseball cap in back as my wig had made my hair stick up, I looked in mirror and my make up was obvious, so I removed lipstick but left blusher and foundation on, anyway I thought sod it, I got my overnight bag as well and headed to find reception There was a man stood by wall near what looked like a back entrance, as I approached he said evening, he was worse for wear, late 40’s but athletic looking, wish I hadn’t changed !, evening I said could you show me where reception is pls, yes sure mate he said follow me, we went round side of pub, he was telling me he was the gardener and had been paid and he’d drank all the money, anyway we got to main door and he said this way and held door open, there wasn’t much room to get by him and I dropped my bag in the hallway, it was the bag that contained my knee boots and wig which I’d just removed, he bent down before me to pick it up and noticed the boots as 1 fell out, ooh wow these are nice, embarrassed I said I’m sorry but thank you, come to think of it he said you smell nice, oh god now I was embarrassed, especially as he looked at me for a awkwardly long moment, I broke the moment by saying is this reception, sorry he said yeh and ugh this is Kostas, he then said Kostas you have a and paused as he looked at me, smiled and then back at Kostas and said a umgh customer, Kostas turned and said thank you, evening may I take your name pls, I said uh yeh I have a room booked pls in a gentle Voyce, my friendly Gardner turned to Kostas and said night mate I’ll be off, yes thank you as he walked back to door, I turned round and went up to him and said thank you for your help then whispered and by the way, if you sit on that wall by the rear entrance for the next 10mins and I might even have those boots on

Bloody hell I was excited

Reply privately

By *SuperbMan
over a year ago

now in Germany

A hot tub full of naked ladies on my first private house party and having sex with them all before them all wanting to taste me when I finished.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My ex and her foster sister

Reply privately

By *REEPALESTINEMan
over a year ago

derby

Some of these stories wow you lot are a filthy lot x

Reply privately

By *elfastpantyguyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"This was outside a travel lodge

I was travelling overnight, so I drove dressed in the evening, parked at Hopwood services M42 and changed about 8pm parked up at the back, I stripped completely off, then pulled on my tan stockings, 8 white strap suspenders, white french sating knickers, followed by pink Lacey french pair, then bra/ camisole, blouse, leather mini skirt and knee boots leather, then my make up and no one noticed me at all, I was rather disappointed as would love to have given a greater flash, I got out straighten myself up and still no one noticed, so off I drove up the mway looking to flash at some truckers, rather uneventful journey till I got to London

Well I arrived at the travel lodge it had gone midnight, I was still dressed as earlier described, I had rang the establishment and said I’d be late, they said it’s ok it’s manned 24hrs, anyway I pull into car park all enfemme, I park up and look in mirror my make up looks good but I knew I couldn’t check in like this, it was booked in my male name

I didn’t want to change out of my female clothes as looking at pub, it had accommodation next to car park and a fire case stairwell leaving the top floor, I thought, if I have a room there I could take a stroll down that stair case now that would be sexy, anyway how can I check in without looking like a secretarial tart, so I pulled jogging bottoms up over my skirt and put trainers on and a waterproof coat I put in covering my blouse, I had a baseball cap in back as my wig had made my hair stick up, I looked in mirror and my make up was obvious, so I removed lipstick but left blusher and foundation on, anyway I thought sod it, I got my overnight bag as well and headed to find reception There was a man stood by wall near what looked like a back entrance, as I approached he said evening, he was worse for wear, late 40’s but athletic looking, wish I hadn’t changed !, evening I said could you show me where reception is pls, yes sure mate he said follow me, we went round side of pub, he was telling me he was the gardener and had been paid and he’d drank all the money, anyway we got to main door and he said this way and held door open, there wasn’t much room to get by him and I dropped my bag in the hallway, it was the bag that contained my knee boots and wig which I’d just removed, he bent down before me to pick it up and noticed the boots as 1 fell out, ooh wow these are nice, embarrassed I said I’m sorry but thank you, come to think of it he said you smell nice, oh god now I was embarrassed, especially as he looked at me for a awkwardly long moment, I broke the moment by saying is this reception, sorry he said yeh and ugh this is Kostas, he then said Kostas you have a and paused as he looked at me, smiled and then back at Kostas and said a umgh customer, Kostas turned and said thank you, evening may I take your name pls, I said uh yeh I have a room booked pls in a gentle Voyce, my friendly Gardner turned to Kostas and said night mate I’ll be off, yes thank you as he walked back to door, I turned round and went up to him and said thank you for your help then whispered and by the way, if you sit on that wall by the rear entrance for the next 10mins and I might even have those boots on

Bloody hell I was excited"

Wow please do continue

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This was outside a travel lodge

Bloody hell I was excited

Wow please do continue "

I cheekily, swapped the street signs

Reply privately

over a year ago

I literally burst out laughing at this ??

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

All good slutty stuff

Reply privately

By *lasgowpair76Couple
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Ours involved a couple of hours in a cabin with a gloryhole at a sex kino in Berlin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ours involved a couple of hours in a cabin with a gloryhole at a sex kino in Berlin. "

Wow sounds fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

On a night bus on way home we sat on back seat and not long until my dress around hips as sat on hubbies cock and looking forward as others watched and let some touch xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Probably alittle tame for fab but meeting a guy we had met a couple of times b4, this time going to his apartment, hubby and i had a drink with him in his lounge, then my FB took me by the hand to his bedroom leaving hubby behind watching the telly! We had the most amazing sex (i was very vocal, so hubby could hear! Lol). We came back from his bedroom about 40 minutes later, totally satisfied and worn out!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your sexuality is healthy and normal, your desires are valid, you deserve to be happy and fulfilled. I love the reclaiming of the word "slut", it took me some years but I have embraced my slutty side fully now. "

YAAAAAAAS to this!! Exactly that. Its taken me yeeeeears to feel confident enough to become the deviant I am without caring what others think. Don't feel bad because of what society says is the norm and not to stray from it.

Everyone is consenting, everyone is happy no harm done

Reply privately

By *awandBareWoman
over a year ago

Oxford

"Fucked my married boss for a payrise. Still work there

So how often do you get a pay rise? "

I don't need one now. Let's just say I'm the best paid in the office and service him regularly when the others have gone home

Reply privately

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Wife would love 2 men a woman and me at the same time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A few years ago, I was staying with my parents after a change in my circumstances. I got on very well with one of their neighbours and we flirted a lot and shared wine together.

One evening, after my parents had gone to bed, I invited their neighbour over, we ended up naked in the hot tub with me fucking her arse

Reply privately

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

Loving these responses.

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

"Fucked my married boss for a payrise. Still work there

So how often do you get a pay rise?

I don't need one now. Let's just say I'm the best paid in the office and service him regularly when the others have gone home "

Sounds like sensible job security

Reply privately

over a year ago

Years ago on a lads holiday I fucked a very vocal noisy posh slut on the balcony one night in Magaluf. We were at it for ages too!

I bet there was a good 50 people watching and cheering us on.

One girl opposite was playing with herself as she watched. I waved her over but she didn't knock unfortunately!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

One d*unken night when I was about 19 a mate and I spit roasted a much older woman on the village green

Reply privately

By *rabness92Man
over a year ago

Netherlands

"A friend cum heavily in my knickers and I wore them soaked all day at work."

Naughty!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shit in a womens shoes while she was sleeping.

Do I qualify?

Reply privately

By *immycox92Man
over a year ago

Greenwich

Received a hand job on a busy train under a coat...

Then returned the favour of course!

Reply privately

By *mazonwahayMan
over a year ago

Torquay

Got a blowjob in a cinema during the awful Batman & Robin.

Fingerblasted a girl in a cupboard at work whilst she wanked me off.

One Sunday afternoon at work I got a girl into a cupboard, locked the door and fucked her in the ass then came in her mouth. Same girl I got her to stay behind after shop was shut, ass fucked her in the managers office and training room because she was on her period.

Got invited round to a girls house after work one teatime after she'd got my number off someone. She showed me her laptop full of pics of her with another girl. She blew me, I came like fuck and ejaculated 3 times from the same orgasm over her. Her tits and chest were absolutely covered.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I knew I had led a sheltered life, but not this sheltered!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had a lock in at the pub I was working at and got fucked on the pool table!

Well before I met Rocksteady

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had a lock in at the pub I was working at and got fucked on the pool table!

Well before I met Rocksteady "

Obviously I didn't realise that the cctv was pointing directly at the pub which was upstairs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cum all over myself, then didn’t have time to change before I had to go shopping. Underwear filled with cum for the next few hours until I could make an exscuse to change eventually."
that’s grim but funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Feeling very horny on my period and my man isn’t a fan of anything on the time of the month so took me to a local dogging spot. I was totally naked under a quilt but got fingered good by two blokes. My man loved watching me cum

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I lived in Greece, met a girl at a bar and took her back to mine and fucked her. She went back to her hotel and I went back out. Met a woman and went to her hotel and spent the rest of the night fucking her. Her daughter woke up just as we finished and came into the room and it was the girl o had fucked earlier. To say it was awkward was an understatement.

Reply privately

By *nderson007Man
over a year ago

Dunfermline

About 12 years ago I ended up getting gang banged by 3 women (is this even a thing) let's just say it was 1 hell of a night

Reply privately

over a year ago

I once let 3 guys gang bang me...

2 of them I had never met

Was meant to be meeting a guy I had fucked a few times and his mate, but when I got there he asked if another guy could join them too... Was great fun!

I video called my FWB whilst they were all fucking me

Reply privately

By *ikiLoverMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Went through a park in New Zealand that was known for late night male meets, put a blind fold on, took off my pants and sat on a bench and waited. There was a mouth around my cock within two minutes, and it turned into a 4 man fuck fest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Went through a park in New Zealand that was known for late night male meets, put a blind fold on, took off my pants and sat on a bench and waited. There was a mouth around my cock within two minutes, and it turned into a 4 man fuck fest."

Fuck that’s hot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Arranged to pick up a lass i didnt know,take her to a guys house who neither of us knew and we both fucked the living daylights out of her. Was great. Had a follow up with her at her house as well. Was arranged on ki she lived older doms. Shes attached now but happy memories!!

Reply privately

By *ealthy_and_HungMan
over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

eat a mixed donner kebab with sauce and all the salad in bed after 15 hours or so of sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

Double dipped a chicken nugget

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let a girl pee on me.. I wouldn’t do it again I felt used and humiliated

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

Is it sneezing a butt plug out in a pub and scrabbling on the floor for it?

Some very hot ones in here, but this had me giggling!

Reply privately

By *overWantedMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I love these filthy stories. I sucked 2 guys in a club once

Reply privately

By *tickyPollCouple
over a year ago

Dartford

"Fucking a 48 year old milf when I was 18. Best fuck I ever had and I went to school with her children. Same year "
you sound like Rod Stewart!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look at myself in the mirror

Reply privately

By *ev257Man
over a year ago

cardiff

I once dressed as a woman n got fucked in the arse with a dildo n enjoyed it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/07/22 02:07:11]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/07/22 02:07:05]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Licked a lady as she pee'd in my face

Reply privately

By *urenutsMan
over a year ago

waltham cross/Harrow HA1

Fuck mum and daughter

Reply privately

By *istress B and BrookeCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Getting pegged over a pool table while getting whipped at a fetish event with lots watching

Reply privately

over a year ago

12 guys at once out in the woods with my partner and then went shopping for dinner with cum filled panties and wet legs, didn't realise I had cum all over my neck and chest too until we got home

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shagged a guys girlfriend behind a club two mins after meeting her

Reply privately

By *ightfireCouple
over a year ago

Here and There

"Going home with two guys from a bar is only dangerous because too many men allow themselves to behave badly

But I’m glad it went well and the fantasy was able to be achieved "

There is no equivalence between a woman and two men and a man and two women. It’s ridiculous to suggest there might be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was face fucking a local girl while she attempted to have a conversation with her friend on the phone.. she said are you eating or something.. she was like yeah sort of and her mate said that sounds like your sucking a dick we both started laughing.. next thing we know shes said im coming over for some. 10 mins later knock at the door and i have 2 of them to please.. bloody worst part was the 30 degree temperature in the house. Afterwards she messaged me and said she had planned it as her mate was complaining she needed sex badly!

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

"Was face fucking a local girl while she attempted to have a conversation with her friend on the phone.. she said are you eating or something.. she was like yeah sort of and her mate said that sounds like your sucking a dick we both started laughing.. next thing we know shes said im coming over for some. 10 mins later knock at the door and i have 2 of them to please.. bloody worst part was the 30 degree temperature in the house. Afterwards she messaged me and said she had planned it as her mate was complaining she needed sex badly! "

Good job

Reply privately

By *otandwet21Woman
over a year ago

m

I have a thing where I get a few guys together and meet in a quite wood I get comfy on a blanket and play and they come and wank over me no touching or sex o just play and get absolutely covers in cum it makes me feel so slutty and worthless

Reply privately

By *andering Welsh GuyMan
over a year ago

All over the place

Deffo fucked a fellow working up the arse whilst we were working

She was hot though so what can a guy do haha

Reply privately

By *andering Welsh GuyMan
over a year ago

All over the place

"I have a thing where I get a few guys together and meet in a quite wood I get comfy on a blanket and play and they come and wank over me no touching or sex o just play and get absolutely covers in cum it makes me feel so slutty and worthless "

Fair play for the control in no touching

Reply privately

By *otandwet21Woman
over a year ago

m

Yes I have to have some rules and control

Reply privately

over a year ago

But I’m glad it went well and the fantasy was able to be achieved

There is no equivalence between a woman and two men and a man and two women. It’s ridiculous to suggest there might be. "

I can try to fight off two women but I’m never going to win with two men, I’ve no chance.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got fucked on the meeting room table at work when I was a secretary. Another time, again at work, had anal in the shower room. Good times

Maybe the one I felt the sluttiest was leaving the front door open while I was on all fours on the bed, guy came in fucked me and left.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Slutty in a good way???

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

"Got fucked on the meeting room table at work when I was a secretary. Another time, again at work, had anal in the shower room. Good times

Maybe the one I felt the sluttiest was leaving the front door open while I was on all fours on the bed, guy came in fucked me and left. "

Oh to be that guy

Reply privately

By *ebbie69Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

Many years ago I did some evening cleaning at some local offices. It was a key job so the staff had left by the time I started work. I discreetly used the place a few times for fun. My fwb at the time was also my dom. He had me take certain clothes into work with me. I would race through the cleaning and leave the meeting till last. He would arrive and have me change into the clothes I took with me. It was things like school girl uniforms, maids, nurse uniform. Then in these clothes I would clean the meeting room while he watched, often telling me to bend over or crawl on hands and knees. As soon as room was done he did me hard, often over a chair, sometimes on the table. When he was finished he simply dressed quickly and left. I was left as a cummy mess and had to 're tidy the room. I had made sure no cctv present before starting any of this lol

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Many years ago I did some evening cleaning at some local offices. It was a key job so the staff had left by the time I started work. I discreetly used the place a few times for fun. My fwb at the time was also my dom. He had me take certain clothes into work with me. I would race through the cleaning and leave the meeting till last. He would arrive and have me change into the clothes I took with me. It was things like school girl uniforms, maids, nurse uniform. Then in these clothes I would clean the meeting room while he watched, often telling me to bend over or crawl on hands and knees. As soon as room was done he did me hard, often over a chair, sometimes on the table. When he was finished he simply dressed quickly and left. I was left as a cummy mess and had to 're tidy the room. I had made sure no cctv present before starting any of this lol"

That is hot!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fucked a gifriend in a back of a car while my best mate fucked her best mate in the front.fucked a different ex in nightclub toilets. Boyncers watched over the top of cubicle door.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also met a couple who were strangers with 5 guys who i didnt know and gangbanged his wife. Safe sex! But was horny as hell!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sucked off a stranger around the back of a pub to get a lift home x

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Posted pics on a website

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not sure if it's kinky but I had sex with a stripper on stage in front of alot of my work mates

Reply privately

over a year ago

This thread is so horny

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I had a gangbang with 9 men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some really sexy posts here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sucked off a stranger around the back of a pub to get a lift home x"

Which pub? Just out of curiosity like

Reply privately

By *ixie69Woman
over a year ago

leicester

GB. Two ladies and a dozen guys. Most of them were inside me at some point.

Reply privately

By *moothLeanBodMan
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I had a gangbang with 9 men."

Your pics provide endless enjoyment!

Mine was a MMM sauna messy threesome.

Reply privately

By *ussinboots1888Couple
over a year ago

bradford

My bit on the side years ago pissed in a cup and served it to me to drink in front of her hubby while we were all at work..nobody new just me and her,it was horny as there was other people in the shop coming and going and talking to us all ..bad girl

Reply privately

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

My wife went to the toilet to take off her panties so our friend who was sat next to her in the wine bar could play with her pussy under the table

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

These are getting better every time

Reply privately

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

A few years ago in a busy nightclub in Zagreb my wife went to the bar to buy us drinks.

Five minutes later she returned with drinks and two German guys. She got chatting as she waited to be served and offered to let them both fuck her at our hotel if they bought the drinks.

It’s was only 5 minutes!! I had to point out that we didn’t even have any condoms with us. She just shrugged and grinned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fucked my ex’s cousin in my integra while someone watched, behind some shops in sunderland, then up penshaw momument

Reply privately

By *eddy004Man
over a year ago

Toy Town

Fucked my boss over the bullion cart in the bank vault

Reply privately

By *amantha_JadeWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Mine sounds pretty tame compared to the others…

I met a man I’d been chatting with for a drink in town one night. The chemistry was electric straight away and as the night progressed, we were getting more and more turned on. He was kissing me, holding my neck and pressing me up against a wall in a bar with lots of people watching. He was making me so wet, so I touched myself and put my fingers in his mouth so he could taste me.

We left and got a taxi back to his hotel as we couldn’t wait any longer. We gave the driver a bit of a show as I straddled him on the back seat and then we practically ran to the hotel room where we had the best sex I’ve ever had, over every chair, table, against the window, all through the night and again in the shower in the morning

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hotel room, top floor, open windows. Very hard for anyone to see unless the neighbour also decided to open the window. A dominant woman pushed my head outside and pounded me with a strapon from behind.

Reply privately

By *moothLeanBodMan
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Just thought of another...

Went to a gig once with a married woman I was seeing. She was wearing a short skirt. We leant against a wall near stage with many of the audience able to see us. I put my fingers up her ass while I asked her how many guys in the audience she'd like to fuck. She basically straddled me as soon as we got in the car.

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Did I do the fucked a girl in the fire escape of an office block only to discover the cctv was looking right at us and gave an approving nod of the camera as we finished

Reply privately

By *obbiKentMan
over a year ago

maidstone

[Removed by poster at 18/07/22 19:56:29]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving these

Reply privately

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Fucked a hot wife and shot my cum all over her face. I used her panties to wipe it all off her then shoved them up her pussy for her husband when she eventually got home

Reply privately

By *orgive us our GinsCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"In a club, totally naked and on all fours giving my partner a blow job when a guy came up and fucked me from behind. He never spoke and I never saw his face. I had an instant orgasm. My partner told me later that the guy's partber had got him hard, put his condom on and fed him into me. "

THIS would be great !!

Reply privately

By *rKinksMan
over a year ago

Alton

Bare back dvp threesome with a couple.

She came first and as she did her pussy squeezed our cocks together. This clearly felt as good for him as it did for me as I felt his hot load shoot over my cock and fill her up. Within a thrust I came as well between us her pussy was overflowing with cum.

I could tell as she sat on my face after

Reply privately

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

For me it would have to be a few years ago when Spicy hosted exclusively bi parties at the VA. It was not long after accepting that side of my sexuality and I had decided to go with an open mind and see what happens.

That night I said yes to everyone who expressed interest in me and by the end of the night 9 men women and TVs had sucked my cock and 4 of the ladies had been fucked by me.

I felt like a total sl*t that night and loved it. Not so much a baptism of fire but more a baptism of warm wet yumminess mmmmmm.

Reply privately

By *weetHotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

A few years ago we we went into town with a playmate who was stopping the night. Hotwife and the guy went into the ladies and fucked in a cubicle. When they came back to the table she had cum running down her leg and a big smile on her face

Reply privately

By *roubleInMindCouple
over a year ago

Greater Manchester

Probably our first meet with a guy off here. We met up in a bar. We were incredibly nervous but he was very calm and reassuring. We all hit it off and after a few drinks went back to the hotel room. It was my first time with two guys, which was exhilarating - albeit much more physically demanding than it is with another girl - and it quickly progressed from taking turns with the guys, to being spit roasted to eventually trying dp. I felt very slutty (in a good way) at the end of the night x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Eat one girl out in the day and fucked her mate on the night.

Reply privately