Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Impromptu Encounters

Jump to newest

By *BB and NN OP   Couple
over a year ago

York

So we’ve just been chatting about some of our favourite most memorable impromptu sessions and it hit us wondering what everyone else’s where?

Ours was about 3 years ago, staying in a hotel and spa and we booked a couples hot stone massage.

We were both laid on single massage tables in the same room about 3 ft apart. The masseuses gave us both an amazing massage but towards the end (and when we chatted afterwards) both spent about 5 mins playing very close to our genitalia, even at one point a finger dipped in my very wet pussy. They then offered to suck Nicks cock if we agreed to a big tip.

Wow it was sensational, he was laid on his back I was sat on his face grinding away whilst they took it in turns to blow him….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empsey and hotpieceMan
over a year ago

North west

"So we’ve just been chatting about some of our favourite most memorable impromptu sessions and it hit us wondering what everyone else’s where?

Ours was about 3 years ago, staying in a hotel and spa and we booked a couples hot stone massage.

We were both laid on single massage tables in the same room about 3 ft apart. The masseuses gave us both an amazing massage but towards the end (and when we chatted afterwards) both spent about 5 mins playing very close to our genitalia, even at one point a finger dipped in my very wet pussy. They then offered to suck Nicks cock if we agreed to a big tip.

Wow it was sensational, he was laid on his back I was sat on his face grinding away whilst they took it in turns to blow him…."

Pm the hotel name and address, I’ll get it booked

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread