Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Woops...

Jump to newest

By *ympho6969 OP   Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

So as someone speaking from experience, I need to know.

Is it an accident when it slides in the wrong hole or is this just trying your arm? Maybe its not that black and white but I've always been curious. Any insight?

All I know is that 1 accident many years ago put me off anal for a long time, and I was in pain for days

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Trying to get your arm in is pushing it a bit.

By *ambo1450Man
over a year ago

Newport

It can be a genuine accident, but I’m a bloke so I would say that.

By *ympho6969 OP   Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

"Trying to get your arm in is pushing it a bit."

Omg

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

In my experience very occasionally in the heat of the moment it can be an accident but generally they know what they're doing...cheeky fuckers.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Ouch! X

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

In my inexperienced youth I did it once by accident.

Not my finest hour

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I would say a chancer using that excuse.

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

A few times by accident but would have been asked to reposition before actually "going in". Its like knocking on the wrong door vs forced entry, right?

By *he Wilts coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cirencester

It can be a genuine accident. say if your giving a good pounding in a certain position and pull out a little too much, move often then not it doesn't hit a hole and nearly snaps your dick in half.

I've accidentally done it once to frankie, we were having a hot shower so to speak. I slide my cock inside with one motion, whilst she gasped it took us both a few seconds to realise what happened.

over a year ago

"I would say a chancer using that excuse."

I'd agree.

I've never ever slipped in through the back door, even by accident

By *ympho6969 OP   Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

Well it was a rather... vigerous session and there was a slip out, so thats why i don't know if it was a genuine accident in the rush or not.

Even years later it still bugs me to this day wondering

over a year ago

If you want my opinion on it i would say that they were chancing there arm lol. Great thread x

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

"Well it was a rather... vigerous session and there was a slip out, so thats why i don't know if it was a genuine accident in the rush or not.

Even years later it still bugs me to this day wondering "

In this context I would say it was an accident.

With frantic fucking comes anal misfortune.

over a year ago

"So as someone speaking from experience, I need to know.

Is it an accident when it slides in the wrong hole or is this just trying your arm? Maybe its not that black and white but I've always been curious. Any insight?

All I know is that 1 accident many years ago put me off anal for a long time, and I was in pain for days"

Personally speaking it’s a definite accident if it’s in the throws of sex and it pops out and finds its own way in the wrong way. This has only ever happened twice and was disaster out both times.

I have guided it into the wrong hole when it’s been very wet or lubed up down there. Most it’s been a source of amusement and it’s quickly been put back where it should be, but it has been allowed to progress on a couple of occasions. Especially those where it slipped up very easily.

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

London

I'd say it's a rare accident that is more frequently the male pretending it is one. I've never had a problem knowing where I'm aiming. Plus, unless you're well lubricated and the recipient is relaxed, it's unlikely you'll just slip in.

By *arge Hardon ColliderMan
over a year ago

Not far away

It definitely can be done by accident, in certain circumstances.

I unfortunately know this from experience

I was an "enthusiastic" young lad at the time and was enjoying a session in doggy position with my girlfriend.

Basically pulled back too far, and came out only slightly but the angle of my erection meant my cock sprang up in that split second, lining up with the wrong hole as I pushed back forward

It all happened so fast and there was a lot of "natural lubrication"

I stopped as soon as I realised (about half way in) when she gasped in pain.

That brought that things to an abrupt end!

I felt awful but she knew it was a complete accident.

I'm slower and steadier these days, so very unlikely to happen again ha

I'm not sure how often this happens or how often it is a genuine accident, only that it definitely CAN happen by accident.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Sometimes the holes can be quite close to each other

over a year ago

Just tell him if he wants to do that your need some foreplay back there. The accidental route can't be nice for anyone.

By *carletnsparksMan
over a year ago

halifax

If it was vigorous sex then the possibility of it being accidental is higher I would say, has happened to us and ruined the moment but some would use the situation to chance their arm I'm sure.

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

"So as someone speaking from experience, I need to know.

All I know is that 1 accident many years ago put me off anal for a long time, and I was in pain for days"

It can happen I’ve done it in the heat of the moment!! It Hurt me as well. Being a Fully Bi guy I enjoy anal but have to be in ‘The Zone’ to enjoy!!

I’ve had the great pleasure of trying anal on a few ladies who had the same experience as you had, the lady most definitely needs to be relaxed and the guy needs to be patient not just Ramming his cock in

Post new Message to Thread