Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Nipple piercing healing

Jump to newest

By *edonisticHandful OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mansfield

How do you know when they are healed? Is there a definitive "thing" that tells you they are good to go?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had mine done 3 months ago and would say they are pretty much healed, doesn't hurt when played with now, I can change out the piercings without too much bother, but I've been told they can take up to a year to heal properly so Will continue to be a bit careful

By *tooveMan
over a year ago

belfast

Can take up to a year to be fully healed.

By *igerfeet2000Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"I had mine done 3 months ago and would say they are pretty much healed, doesn't hurt when played with now, I can change out the piercings without too much bother, but I've been told they can take up to a year to heal properly so Will continue to be a bit careful "

They look great too!

over a year ago

"I had mine done 3 months ago and would say they are pretty much healed, doesn't hurt when played with now, I can change out the piercings without too much bother, but I've been told they can take up to a year to heal properly so Will continue to be a bit careful

They look great too! "

Thanks x

By *ympho6969Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

I had mine done years ago, and have taken it out for ling periods of time. It does sort of close up after a while. Ive opened it back up 3 times. None of those have taken more than a month to fully heal.

I think the timing varies from person to person

over a year ago

I had mine pierced in April. They are pretty much healed, I can change the bars. They still cause me to flinch a little if I catch them though so I try to be careful

By *atenaWoman
over a year ago

Hyde

The heal time is what puts me off.... anything you to a year

By *edonisticHandful OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mansfield

"The heal time is what puts me off.... anything you to a year

"

I put it off for ages because of the healing time but I'm a couple of weeks in and they seem absolutely fine to me. Still being careful with them but you would think it was months not weeks.

Post new Message to Thread