Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What would you do

Jump to newest

By *ympho6969 OP   Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

If you recongnised or realised you knew someone here in real life. I've had this happen to me a few times and although discretion is key, I also value honesty. I revealed my findings to all except one.

Most have been work colleagues and I told them i knew them and gave them the choice to end conversations, but they all knew how this place works. I revealed who I was. Nothing ever happened and we remain professional at work to this day.

The awkward one came when I realised one was a relation. I politely excused myself from the conversation, explaining that i knew them and wasn't comfortable with that. To this day he still doesnt know it was me and that cemented my decision not to reveal who I was.

Anyone else got stories or heard stories of this occurring?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve had this happen once quite a while ago and did exactly as you did. I was actually surprised how matter of fact and easygoing they were about it, which made me wonder at the time why people aren’t generally more open about their kinks and preferences. Surely life would be easier that way, but fab would be out of business!

By *agicfingers1Man
over a year ago

near Brighton

I have one lady that comes up on my local updates that I know from school (many years ago), and have exchanged a few messages a while ago. I'm not sure if she remembered me so I didn't broach the subject.

over a year ago

I’ve had quite a few times where I’ve known people that have messaged me on fab. Only that comes to mind was a friends sister, she messaged me on here and arranged a meet with me two weekends away. The next weekend I bumped into her at my friends, I asked her if she had been up to anything lately and if she was single, she looked shocked like she thought I was coming onto her, I laughed it off. I

Messaged her the next morning on fab and said that I couldn’t do that date we agreed and i would re arrange, I have since removed her as a friend on here. We have seen each other since and she has never figured out it was me

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've come across a couple of people I knew, but immediately said who I was, they know me well enough for it not to be awkward.

This is why I ask for face pics straight off.

By *edhotlovers2027Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Cazz has been noticed by some of the drivers at work but she's just not interested lol.

It wouldn't really bother us if we got recognised on hear as we are all hear for fun.

Even my brother and his wife know we are swingers and there is no awkwardness between us

over a year ago

I noticed someone I knew and reached out - we sent a few pics to each other on Snapchat but nothing more came of it.

It hasn’t been awkward since - just remained unspoken about

By *histle do nicelyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow South

Where I work a couple came in and recognised ne straight away from Cjs 2 nighs earlier...I froze but they were lovely and made it easy for me..

over a year ago

It's a huge no for me.

Post new Message to Thread