Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

We did something naughty

Jump to newest

By *js OP   Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

So over the weekend, we had some friends that are currently on holiday let us (my wife and I) use their home/garden. They have a hot tub and pool, the weather was nice, so we decided to make a day of it.

Drinks flowing, nice warm hot tub, it wasn't long before the clothes came off. After enjoying some sex in the tub, through multiple positions (jets were a fun part), we decided to take it inside. Now the naughty thoughts were running wild. I lead my wife to our friends bedroom, where we continued to have sex on their bed - I enjoyed the thrill of it, but wanted more.

I found one of our friends bras drying in the laundry room, along with a pair of her panties. I told my wife to put them on, to which she did, and she started masterbating in them, we fucked for a while like this, just imagining what our friend would think if she ever knew.

Seeing my wife in another women's underwear is running through my mind all the time now, and is a massive turn on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So over the weekend, we had some friends that are currently on holiday let us (my wife and I) use their home/garden. They have a hot tub and pool, the weather was nice, so we decided to make a day of it.

Drinks flowing, nice warm hot tub, it wasn't long before the clothes came off. After enjoying some sex in the tub, through multiple positions (jets were a fun part), we decided to take it inside. Now the naughty thoughts were running wild. I lead my wife to our friends bedroom, where we continued to have sex on their bed - I enjoyed the thrill of it, but wanted more.

I found one of our friends bras drying in the laundry room, along with a pair of her panties. I told my wife to put them on, to which she did, and she started masterbating in them, we fucked for a while like this, just imagining what our friend would think if she ever knew.

Seeing my wife in another women's underwear is running through my mind all the time now, and is a massive turn on."

I’m glad you weren’t in my house, I’d be absolutely furious. Another woman wearing my underwear? I’d be raging.

over a year ago

Now this is hot! I’ve done similar when house sitting for a friend with a partner before. Something very kinky about the idea

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

More to self: be very careful who you let house sit

By *mslotMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Such a horny story. Love to hear more.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

"

I don't think your friend would be happy.

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"So over the weekend, we had some friends that are currently on holiday let us (my wife and I) use their home/garden. They have a hot tub and pool, the weather was nice, so we decided to make a day of it.

Seeing my wife in another women's underwear is running through my mind all the time now, and is a massive turn on.

I’m glad you weren’t in my house, I’d be absolutely furious. Another woman wearing my underwear? I’d be raging."

We are with you on this although OH having her hand in another woman's underwear while she's wearing it is always good

over a year ago

I’d be fuming too. Such a piss take of their generosity.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

"

That her privacy had been invaded and some 'friends' lack trust and respect?

Is this a fantasy or did it actually happen?

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"Such a horny story. Love to hear more."

Isn't there a forum for fantasies and stories?

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

Seeing my wife in another women's underwear is running through my mind all the time now, and is a massive turn on."

I am glad I don't have friends like you. A total lack of respect of their generosity

over a year ago

Disrespectful.

By *oxy babeCouple
over a year ago

gower

Friends like you, who needs enemies ? Completely disrespectful and a massive abuse of their generosity

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

London

More details needed on why it was such a turn on. Was this particularly sexy underwear or very different from your wife's? Have you secretly (or openly) lusted after your friend?

And what about afterwards - did you wash them or leave them stained for the poor lady?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

And what about afterwards - did you wash them or leave them stained for the poor lady?"

Did you wash the bedding and clean out the hot tub ?

By *ella chowMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Absolutely disrespectful

over a year ago

Disgusting invasion of privacy.

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

I’m glad you weren’t in my house, I’d be absolutely furious. Another woman wearing my underwear? I’d be raging.

We are with you on this although OH having her hand in another woman's underwear while she's wearing it is always good "

Was referring "she, the other person not my OH", being the one who owns it was wearing it for clarity - thank you for you messages

over a year ago

Hmm yeah certainly an interesting story

over a year ago

Just urgh! You invaded their private space....I'd be raging if that was me

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I'd have gone mental.

This isn't really working how you hoped is it OP?

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Some fantasies should be left in your head, that’s disgraceful for a ‘friend’ to do.

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

It's bad enough spunking in their hot tub, then you go through her drawers and go through her drawers! Not a good friend, sorry.

Gbat

By *uzboxCouple
over a year ago

Northwich

You missed a great opportunity here OP, you could have also pissed in the whisky, run your bell-end around the rim of their glasses or spat in the milk! Or alternatively you could have shown some respect for your "friends"

By *uckerfuckerMan
over a year ago

Bexley

This post was well received

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

[Removed by poster at 12/07/21 16:56:49]

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

“It was at this point that Op realised they had fucked up monumentaly!!!”

over a year ago

Disgusting abuse of their generosity. I hope they have cctv.

over a year ago

Hi, did someone order a large portion of privacy invasion with a side of a backfiring forum post?

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

It makes me feel physically sick to imagine a “friend” doing this in our house, especially someone else wearing my underwear, I wouldn’t want to wear them ever again.

Lily

over a year ago

Unless you asked and they said crack on, you're not really their friend. That's appalling behaviour

over a year ago

With friends like the OP, who needs enemies xx

By *empsey and hotpieceMan
over a year ago

North west

" After enjoying some sex in the tub, through multiple positions (jets were a fun part), we decided to take it inside. "

How the hell did you manage to get the hot tub inside, surely that involved draining all the water, removing doors and employing hired help?

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

London

'Seeing my wife in another women's underwear is running through my mind all the time now, and is a massive turn on.'

Why? The two of you were already happily fucking naked, but apparently putting the underwear on got you really excited.

Since it was a clean pair hung out to dry, it seems the real turn on was taking them without the owner's knowledge or permission.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

That is truly horrible

over a year ago

I’m glad you weren’t in my house, I’d be absolutely furious. Another woman wearing my underwear? I’d be raging."

Can I wear yours?

No? I'll get me coat

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

This is something you’d hear from jay from the inbetweners

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Incredibly disrespectful.

over a year ago

" After enjoying some sex in the tub, through multiple positions (jets were a fun part), we decided to take it inside.

How the hell did you manage to get the hot tub inside, surely that involved draining all the water, removing doors and employing hired help? "

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Ewwwwww

over a year ago

How disrespectful

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I wonder how many people have blocked you, due to this post?

over a year ago

Cracking friends you aren't.

By *rincessPaula99Woman
over a year ago

near barnsley

Hehe I'm such a hot tub slut I wouldn't be able to resist either x p

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

I suspect that if they were lending you their hot tub and leaving you alone, they probably suspected that you may get a little fruity in there.

The rest of it however

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

If they wanted to use the Hot Tub fine but no jizzing, unless they are prepared to clean it and replace the filters and any repairs.

By *hilledout-coupleCouple
over a year ago

telford

Agree with the majority on this one total disregard and dis respect for their friends .

By *carletnsparksMan
over a year ago

halifax

"This is something you’d hear from jay from the inbetweners "

must admit I do hope it's fantasy and not real, makes you question who you let house sit your home in future

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I hope you know how to clean the hot tub and it's filters, how to empty and refill it and treat the new water. I hope you didn't get any of the hot tub water in any orifice too.

Now, as others have said this is a gross misuse of your friends generosity. Honestly you should tell them what you've done so that the lady can decide if she wants to wear that underwear again.

Consent isn't just about sticking things in holes.

By *he VansCouple
over a year ago

mullingar

" After enjoying some sex in the tub, through multiple positions (jets were a fun part), we decided to take it inside.

How the hell did you manage to get the hot tub inside, surely that involved draining all the water, removing doors and employing hired help? "

By *ams12345Man
over a year ago

london

Kind of a violation.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Do hope you clean up afterwards and wash the underwear and bedding.

By *pslad99Man
over a year ago

colchester

Was thinking the same horny shit this is

By *9Karm69Man
over a year ago

plymouth/chesterfield

How would you feel OP if your so called friends did this in your house and wifes lingerie, just shocking behaviour and your suposed to be adults and friends

By *oson-BlueCouple
over a year ago

North Kent

Well, that's one way of getting yourself on a few block lists

Post new Message to Thread