Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Any ladies that prefer anal to vaginal intercourse

Jump to newest

By *ames blonde007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Enfield

Years ago a girlfriend of mine used to demand i used her rear entrance instead of the normal front door.....was she the unique one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughtyloversCouple
over a year ago

Hull

"Years ago a girlfriend of mine used to demand i used her rear entrance instead of the normal front door.....was she the unique one?"

Yes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I enjoy anal but I certainly don't prefer it to vaginal penetration

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Not at all. My current fb likes me to start in her pussy but always tells me to fuck her ass within 5 mins and she cums hard every time.

By *londiniMan
over a year ago

Norhern Costa Blanca, Spain

"Years ago a girlfriend of mine used to demand i used her rear entrance instead of the normal front door.....was she the unique one?"

Not totally unique. Years ago I had a fling with an anal nympho. She loved it and I was very happy to oblige.

over a year ago

I enjoy both equally but often cum hardest anally

over a year ago

Enfield

"Years ago a girlfriend of mine used to demand i used her rear entrance instead of the normal front door.....was she the unique one?

Not totally unique. Years ago I had a fling with an anal nympho. She loved it and I was very happy to oblige.

"

Lol anal nymphomaniac...Good description...also bear in mind this girlfriend of mine was a total virgin when I met her.....so it was me that introduced her to both.....but she used to insist on anal as well as normal sex everything...

over a year ago

Sorry if im naive but ive never understood it, why would any man want to do that to a woman when the one thing that is perfect in every way is there to penetrate, and coz of that i find it difficult to understand why a woman would want it or like it. I understand it with gay, tv/ts as there is no where else for it to go. Baffles me that something that sheds stuff is considered sexy ?!!! just my naive, i guess opinion.

over a year ago

Enfield

Far from naive mate....just a preference......but I think its considered a bit taboo as opposed normal sex so becomes a bit naughtier or kinkier.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Years ago a girlfriend of mine used to demand i used her rear entrance instead of the normal front door.....was she the unique one?

Sorry if im naive but ive never understood it, why would any man want to do that to a woman when the one thing that is perfect in every way is there to penetrate, and coz of that i find it difficult to understand why a woman would want it or like it. I understand it with gay, tv/ts as there is no where else for it to go. Baffles me that something that sheds stuff is considered sexy ?!!! just my naive, i guess opinion."

Not naive, but perhaps a little blinded by the "taboo" nature of anal?

To take your logic on a different tangent though, the mouth isn't "designed" to provide oral yet most people like and indulge in it, so not sure why anal would be seen differently?

The sensations of anal are different to vaginal for both giver and taker and perhaps that ties in with why it's enjoyed too.

over a year ago

I’m definitely starting to lean towards anal. Far more intense for me but maybe I’m just with the wrong guys

over a year ago

Enfield

Sorry if im naive but ive never understood it, why would any man want to do that to a woman when the one thing that is perfect in every way is there to penetrate, and coz of that i find it difficult to understand why a woman would want it or like it. I understand it with gay, tv/ts as there is no where else for it to go. Baffles me that something that sheds stuff is considered sexy ?!!! just my naive, i guess opinion.

Not naive, but perhaps a little blinded by the "taboo" nature of anal?

To take your logic on a different tangent though, the mouth isn't "designed" to provide oral yet most people like and indulge in it, so not sure why anal would be seen differently?

The sensations of anal are different to vaginal for both giver and taker and perhaps that ties in with why it's enjoyed too."

Good point.

By *nfinitylandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I’m definitely starting to lean towards anal. Far more intense for me but maybe I’m just with the wrong guys "

Every girl ive been with who liked anal said it gives the best orgasms, im always happy to give anal orgasms haha

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

An ex partner used to love starting with anal, she would orgasm hard within a couple of minutes. It always needed to be in the missionary position, she said the angle was perfect for her to grind her clit against me and the combination of that and anal did it for her every time.

over a year ago

Sorry if im naive but ive never understood it, why would any man want to do that to a woman when the one thing that is perfect in every way is there to penetrate, and coz of that i find it difficult to understand why a woman would want it or like it. I understand it with gay, tv/ts as there is no where else for it to go. Baffles me that something that sheds stuff is considered sexy ?!!! just my naive, i guess opinion."

Just so you know; not all ts women only have the bum as an option. Many have beautiful vaginas too.

By *rgyll_LadMan
over a year ago

Around

Because the female partner might prefer it for various reasons?. . .

over a year ago

of course there is

over a year ago

Just so you know; not all ts women only have the bum as an option. Many have beautiful vaginas too. "

Beautiful boobs too Rachel x

over a year ago

Just so you know; not all ts women only have the bum as an option. Many have beautiful vaginas too.

Beautiful boobs too Rachel x"

Thank you. I opted not to have implants.

over a year ago

Beautiful boobs too Rachel x

Thank you. I opted not to have implants. "

Seems you make the perfect choice , very attractive x

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Yes I definitely do x

Anal only girl x

Mrs N x

over a year ago

I much prefer anal as my orgasms are a lot more intense and last longer. The feeling is different to pussy play. X

By *unxxxMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Both is good but anal is probably better in the filthy side

By *ussylick84Woman
over a year ago

great barr

For me , its anal all the way . My pussy is for the ladies

over a year ago

wow love your pics, a beautiful pussy

By *atentHeelsCouple
over a year ago

Salford

Dunno if it’s preferred but it’s certainly equal

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

Got to admit ive yet to find a women that likes anal, they seem to likevthe rimming n finger but not the cock, and im not the biggest lad in the world lol. Any local ladies fancy letting me try ?

Post new Message to Thread