Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Feet massaging.. Tickly?

Jump to newest

By *histle do nicely OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow South

I feel feet massaging is under rated...On the other hand if the sole of my feet gets touched I hit the roof as I have no tickle tolerance there...So..are you a giver or a taker and are you're feet so sensuous you can't handle it? Tips?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love it, if you ask person doing it to have a firmer touch, you may find it's not so ticklish.

By *armupartistMan
over a year ago

York

I am competent (trained) in Swedish massage technique and agree foot massage is often ignored or underrated. The key to ticklish feet is to ensure that the touch is firm. Light touch tickles! For the sole use thumbs from heel to toes and/or a twisting motion with the clenched fist... again ensure the touch is firm! Hope this helps.

over a year ago

Glasgow South

"I am competent (trained) in Swedish massage technique and agree foot massage is often ignored or underrated. The key to ticklish feet is to ensure that the touch is firm. Light touch tickles! For the sole use thumbs from heel to toes and/or a twisting motion with the clenched fist... again ensure the touch is firm! Hope this helps. "
thanks guys..that helps..I need to get someone to do it to now...

over a year ago

I've always wanted a foot massage and pedicure, but am terrified that I'd kick the masseuse in the face because I'm so ticklish.

over a year ago

Feet are every erogenous, but need to be firmer otherwise it could be ticklish. The big toe especially and the sole… maybe even sucking them could add some kinky touch

over a year ago

Glasgow South

"I've always wanted a foot massage and pedicure, but am terrified that I'd kick the masseuse in the face because I'm so ticklish. "
same

over a year ago

I love a good foot massage. Mr hates feet though so never going to get one from him x

over a year ago

Love it, good and firm, with massages I'm like don't forget feet hands head and face

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, it's really good - I'm not especially ticklish but firmer is definitely the way forward

By *ucky88oMan
over a year ago

london

I've been told that I give a good foot massage xxx

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

God I’m a taker but not in a sexual

Way because you start playing with my feet I’m going to be asleep within 10 mins

over a year ago

I often give massages . I also have a weekly sports massage myself. I have feet that are very sensitive. Like someone mentioned earlier. The key is to have a firm touch. I find it best to apply pressure first to desensitise the foot first before starting to massage. If they don't I usually kick out with me been sensitive. Lol

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

It has to be a firm touch.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

If they've got the skills then flipping heck it can send me through the roof

By *moothshaftMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I'm sat here right now rubbing her toes, and massaging her arches. She finds it pleasurable, and it turns me on so much.

It normally ends with me pushing my cock between her toes! Lol

By *andRCouple
over a year ago

barry

I love giving a foot massage, Ry hates them so it's always with another. We even had 1 single female friend who loved them as much as me so whenever we got together we would spend an hour or so playing with her feet. She even preferred it soft and tickly with light nail scrapes and strokes with a feather, such fun.

Xx G

over a year ago

I like giving feet massage to women especially when the other foot is resting on my lap.

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

"I feel feet massaging is under rated...On the other hand if the sole of my feet gets touched I hit the roof as I have no tickle tolerance there...So..are you a giver or a taker and are you're feet so sensuous you can't handle it? Tips?"
I love a good foot rub it makes my eyes roll Mrs muff x

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple
over a year ago

Northern

"I feel feet massaging is under rated...On the other hand if the sole of my feet gets touched I hit the roof as I have no tickle tolerance there...So..are you a giver or a taker and are you're feet so sensuous you can't handle it? Tips?"

We both hate our feet touched and to be honest just feet in general

Mr

over a year ago

Love licking feet while fucking.

Post new Message to Thread