Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Obese lol, don't you mean fat munters who love their food

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

over a year ago

One mans obese is another mans voluptuous.

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

A was once part of a gangbang, where a another CD turned up to be satisfied. The person who had invited her had only seen pics of her legs. There was a reason for this. She was well over 20 stone, most of that on the belly, the rest of it on a beard that looked like it was a stunt double for the one in the 10 Commandments film.

I tactfully left my friend to satisfy her. ie, ran like bloody hell.

Funny thing, if it had been a BBW, I'd have been happy.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Obese lol, don't you mean fat munters who love their food "

I'm a fat munter who loves her food. I am not obese.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Obese lol, don't you mean fat munters who love their food

I'm a fat munter who loves her food. I am not obese."

You are NOT a munter by any means. Curvy yes, I think you are very nice!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Obese, fat, overweight, BBW, BUW, call it what you like.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Obese lol, don't you mean fat munters who love their food

I'm a fat munter who loves her food. I am not obese.

You are NOT a munter by any means. Curvy yes, I think you are very nice!"

I was eating while I typed that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suppose I am also one of these 'big fat munters' !

That really is an awful thing to say as there may be varied reasons why someone is overweight, I enjoy my food yes but I don't stuff my face all day or eat nothing but crap.

Gill

Reply privately

By *atinaBabeCouple
over a year ago

casa caliente

curvy means fat lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

So anyone with curves is fat and a munter then. Well I'm happy to be a fat munter

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love all the excuses here for being fat, everything but eating too much. Too funny.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I love all the excuses here for being fat, everything but eating too much. Too funny."

I think you'll find I stated clearly that I love my food.

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Jesus can we please stick to the topic and stop turning it into another bashing of people on the larger side of normal..whats ever the hell normal is these days ....Happy confidant larger lady who doesnt need people telling how i should be

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Define obese..."
i would class obese as having to roll a girl in flour to find her wet spot

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

im 25 stone bottom bi i love to suck clit and cock and lick up cum

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't feed the troll. Let's keep it for ourselves. Fact is I may be fat but I can ( and have been ) doing something about that.

It's much harder for someone with an ugly personality to change themselves. I always find that those that feel the need to put down others have very little love for themselves.

Cali

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm fat but I'm far from a Munter! I'd rather be fat and nice to people, rather than have a personality like yours, who things all fat people are ugly!

Reply privately

By *awty nannaWoman
over a year ago

sheffield

well said Cali.....

Reply privately

By *romit87Man
over a year ago

Shropshire

I have admit i find some people's intolerence of other size, age...etc with disgusting on here sometimes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love all the excuses here for being fat, everything but eating too much. Too funny.

I think you'll find I stated clearly that I love my food. "

I

I also said I enjoy mine lol I could try to blame ops I have had, and other things but thats not true and I was brought up never to tell lies. !!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I love all the excuses here for being fat, everything but eating too much. Too funny.

I think you'll find I stated clearly that I love my food.

I

I also said I enjoy mine lol I could try to blame ops I have had, and other things but thats not true and I was brought up never to tell lies. !!"

I'm not seeing why it's considered a bad thing to be honest. Good food is lovely.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't feed the troll. Let's keep it for ourselves. Fact is I may be fat but I can ( and have been ) doing something about that.

It's much harder for someone with an ugly personality to change themselves. I always find that those that feel the need to put down others have very little love for themselves.

Cali"

well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have admit i find some people's intolerence of other size, age...etc with disgusting on here sometimes. "

Me too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Btw I also love my food but have genuine reasons too why it's hard to lose weight but still come down from a 28 to an 18 and soon to be a 16.

I just hope I don't change the person I am. But then slim or fat I seem to not to struggle in any aspect of life.

Cali

Reply privately

over a year ago

. I'm

One of those and to be honest happy with it. I also love my food! Glad I'm this way rather than being so far stuck up my own arse I can see day light.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Btw I also love my food but have genuine reasons too why it's hard to lose weight but still come down from a 28 to an 18 and soon to be a 16.

I just hope I don't change the person I am. But then slim or fat I seem to not to struggle in any aspect of life.

Cali"

. Well done hunnie I have also been doing the same dropped from 20 stone to 14 it feels nice huh. Xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow, well done Cali,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Btw I also love my food but have genuine reasons too why it's hard to lose weight but still come down from a 28 to an 18 and soon to be a 16.

I just hope I don't change the person I am. But then slim or fat I seem to not to struggle in any aspect of life. I

Cali. Well done hunnie I have also been doing the same dropped from 20 stone to 14 it feels nice huh. Xxxx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

" curvy means fat lol "
no its a little meat on the bones . lol I say curvey as not skinny ... but not fat .

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

" curvy means fat lol no its a little meat on the bones . lol I say curvey as not skinny ... but not fat . "
indeed it does not mean fat - it means we have a figure with a visable waist, nice hips and full boobs

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

" curvy means fat lol no its a little meat on the bones . lol I say curvey as not skinny ... but not fat . indeed it does not mean fat - it means we have a figure with a visable waist, nice hips and full boobs "
i need a cold shower now at that thought

Reply privately

By *esmond70Man
over a year ago

tavistock

No one is obese just curvey and fun love. Curvy ladies

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Sam and Les - you seem to be truly appreciative of us real women...lol. Is there a point, and I am seriously curious, at which you d say... too much? Not asking you to quantify in pounds or kilos as that depends on somebody's build and height. Also I am not trying to be divisive, I really am just curious whether you lovers of real women have an upper limit or not?

Reply privately

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"Define obese... i would class obese as having to roll a girl in flour to find her wet spot "

That's uncalled for

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

so little respect for fellow man at times, tis truly sad...

and we are the role models to the young and we wonder why some go wrong in life....

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"so little respect for fellow man at times, tis truly sad...

and we are the role models to the young and we wonder why some go wrong in life...."

very true - also I think it is the term itself that many people find offensive. Nobody would take offense at being called tall or short as it is not considered a pejorative term. Being called "obese" however is so often associated with negative personality traits. Sad, I know.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and we are the role models to the young and we wonder why some go wrong in life....very true - also I think it is the term itself that many people find offensive. Nobody would take offense at being called tall or short as it is not considered a pejorative term. Being called "obese" however is so often associated with negative personality traits. Sad, I know."

was more fat munters

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

and we are the role models to the young and we wonder why some go wrong in life....very true - also I think it is the term itself that many people find offensive. Nobody would take offense at being called tall or short as it is not considered a pejorative term. Being called "obese" however is so often associated with negative personality traits. Sad, I know."

genuine question..what is the correct term for the girl in wales that had to have the side of her house taken away so she could be taken to hospital ? isnt obese the correct term in a none nasty way ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I reckon summats in the bloody water with all this "big" obsession lately.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

and we are the role models to the young and we wonder why some go wrong in life....very true - also I think it is the term itself that many people find offensive. Nobody would take offense at being called tall or short as it is not considered a pejorative term. Being called "obese" however is so often associated with negative personality traits. Sad, I know.genuine question..what is the correct term for the girl in wales that had to have the side of her house taken away so she could be taken to hospital ? isnt obese the correct term in a none nasty way ?"

Good point, I agree. I was not saying that the term "obese" is wrong in itself - apologies if that came across. I was saying that calling people fat, obese etc... is often associated with judging them as having other less desirable character traits. Does that make more sense?

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

and we are the role models to the young and we wonder why some go wrong in life....very true - also I think it is the term itself that many people find offensive. Nobody would take offense at being called tall or short as it is not considered a pejorative term. Being called "obese" however is so often associated with negative personality traits. Sad, I know.genuine question..what is the correct term for the girl in wales that had to have the side of her house taken away so she could be taken to hospital ? isnt obese the correct term in a none nasty way ?Good point, I agree. I was not saying that the term "obese" is wrong in itself - apologies if that came across. I was saying that calling people fat, obese etc... is often associated with judging them as having other less desirable character traits. Does that make more sense? "

hey you dont need to apologise to me as we know each other x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I reckon summats in the bloody water with all this "big" obsession lately.

"

.... tits! I love big juicy peachy tits!

Reply privately

over a year ago

.... tits! I love big juicy peachy tits! "

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

and we are the role models to the young and we wonder why some go wrong in life....very true - also I think it is the term itself that many people find offensive. Nobody would take offense at being called tall or short as it is not considered a pejorative term. Being called "obese" however is so often associated with negative personality traits. Sad, I know.genuine question..what is the correct term for the girl in wales that had to have the side of her house taken away so she could be taken to hospital ? isnt obese the correct term in a none nasty way ?Good point, I agree. I was not saying that the term "obese" is wrong in itself - apologies if that came across. I was saying that calling people fat, obese etc... is often associated with judging them as having other less desirable character traits. Does that make more sense? hey you dont need to apologise to me as we know each other x"

Thats ok, I just realised that what I had written could be misread so thanks for pointing it out xx

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

.... tits! I love big juicy peachy tits!

"

Thought you were focussing on starting a cooking class... I have my name on the list please

Reply privately

over a year ago

This world (and Fab) is big enough for all shapes and sizes and matching tastes for them all so lets just quit being so judgmental please, it makes unpleasant reading and spoils it on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If i didnt have issues regarding weight when i joined, reading all the forum threads may give me one

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't feed the troll. Let's keep it for ourselves. Fact is I may be fat but I can ( and have been ) doing something about that.

Cali"

I have seen your pics and any man be blessed to meet you. Beauty and brains what a lucky master. Your so right we can if we want to change our bodies but twats are still twats no matter what they eat. I a larger lady and make absolutely no apologies for it I actually a lot more happier now I a size fourteen than I ever was a size ten and have no desire to be slim again

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Cali

I have seen your pics and any man be blessed to meet you. Beauty and brains what a lucky master. Your so right we can if we want to change our bodies but twats are still twats no matter what they eat. I a larger lady and make absolutely no apologies for it I actually a lot more happier now I a size fourteen than I ever was a size ten and have no desire to be slim again"

Hey, size 14 is still considered slim xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you are happy with youe'r body shape great.If youre not do something about it.But how arrogant are some people on hear to critise others.xx

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"If you are happy with youe'r body shape great.If youre not do something about it.But how arrogant are some people on hear to critise others.xx"
Absolutely

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fat and happy here, live and let live is my motto

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cali

I have seen your pics and any man be blessed to meet you. Beauty and brains what a lucky master. Your so right we can if we want to change our bodies but twats are still twats no matter what they eat. I a larger lady and make absolutely no apologies for it I actually a lot more happier now I a size fourteen than I ever was a size ten and have no desire to be slim againHey, size 14 is still considered slim xx"

tell that to those guys who take issue with my size lol. Well done calI. As long as someone losses weight for themselves not others I all for it. I used to wanna be slim again then I realised with help of a very understand doc that despite the charts tell me I should loose weight the reality is I my health problems are a lot less severe and more stable since I stopped trying to be somethin I was and its took a while but with help of true friends and decent men I have finally accepted my body as it is not what is was before my health declined. Love yourself and those that can't accept your body are not worth your time

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cali"

Thanks but sadly for you I am incredibly happy. Loving the defensive people on here, but it doesn't wash with me you are fat because you eat too much. End of.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And some speak about others not getting on their high horsed morals maybe practice what you try to preach

Reply privately

By *romit87Man
over a year ago

Shropshire

Cali

Thanks but sadly for you I am incredibly happy. Loving the defensive people on here, but it doesn't wash with me you are fat because you eat too much. End of."

Thats like me saying your rudeness and arrogance is down to a miserable home life with a failed relationship. I dont know you any more than you know the people your putting down. Just dont judge people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cali

Thanks but sadly for you I am incredibly happy. Loving the defensive people on here, but it doesn't wash with me you are fat because you eat too much. End of.

Thats like me saying your rudeness and arrogance is down to a miserable home life with a failed relationship. I dont know you any more than you know the people your putting down. Just dont judge people."

Not putting anyone down, I am saying that if you are fat you eat too much. It's a fact. I am not saying anything you don't already know. People will get rude and defensive because that's a natural reaction and I totally understand, but remember I am talking fat people in general. And yes referring to my high horsed morals but that's another thread surely lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cali

Thats like me saying your rudeness and arrogance is down to a miserable home life with a failed relationship. I dont know you any more than you know the people your putting down. Just dont judge people."

And just for the record for the second time, I don't need to justify any part of my life with anyone just because fat people are fat because they eat too much

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unbelieavable !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Each to there own, if a person has nothing productive to say then i believe that person should shut the f*ck up end of xx

Reply privately

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"

Thanks but sadly for you I am incredibly happy. Loving the defensive people on here, but it doesn't wash with me you are fat because you eat too much. End of."

And what about the people who were thin until they had to go on 60mg of steroids a day for over a year due to an auto immune disorder and due to the steroids gained weight rapidly? A person who has a low carb low fat diet!

Or people with thyroid problems who find it extremely hard to keep there weight down no matter what they eat.

Ignorance is bliss.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Each to there own, if a person has nothing productive to say then i believe that person should shut the f*ck up end of xx"

lol

Reply privately

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Each to there own, if a person has nothing productive to say then i believe that person should shut the f*ck up end of xx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

And what about the people who were thin until they had to go on 60mg of steroids a day for over a year due to an auto immune disorder and due to the steroids gained weight rapidly? A person who has a low carb low fat diet!

Or people with thyroid problems who find it extremely hard to keep there weight down no matter what they eat.

Ignorance is bliss."

Erm I have an under active thyroid, it's never affected my weight. This is what I mean about being defensive, there is always an excuse never anything to do with eating too much and that is too funny

Reply privately

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"

Ignorance is bliss.

Erm I have an under active thyroid, it's never affected my weight. This is what I mean about being defensive, there is always an excuse never anything to do with eating too much and that is too funny "

I do believe that it is actually you is too funny!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love all the excuses here for being fat, everything but eating too much. Too funny."

Why no pics if your so perfect?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope definitely the excuses flying around, how about eating too much? Oh no that's not an excuse is it, it's a fact lol.

I would only expect personal insults, it's the norm and really is tooooo funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why no pics if your so perfect????? "

Where does it say in this thread that I am perfect? Lol it's full of defensive people but I definitely haven't said anything about me being perfect

Reply privately

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Nope definitely the excuses flying around, how about eating too much? Oh no that's not an excuse is it, it's a fact lol.

I would only expect personal insults, it's the norm and really is tooooo funny "

You are hilarious

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Yet another thread gone massively off track from the question asked

Reply privately