Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

squirting

Jump to newest

By *ane and Jonny OP   Couple
over a year ago

Clwyd

Is squirting something that turns many people on..... Let me know you're opinion

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love to see women squirting!

over a year ago

Never seen it but hope to some day think it would turn us on

over a year ago

Massive turn on for me I have to say. But maybe I'm a weird one. X

over a year ago

i love it it lets me no i hit the rite spot mmmmmmmm yum yum as well xxxx

over a year ago

met lots, yes its a turn on..but when people start looking for it specifically, thats the turn off..its not a sign that it was any better sex than someone who doesnt squirt,doesnt like to squirt or cant squirt.

And to those who say, they can make anybody squirt, I think should just shut up.

also women who say they can make any man cum from a bj...i beg to differ

never promise anything is my motto....saves any disappointment to ur prospective partner..and just roll with the fun..regardless on sexual prowess claims.

By *heekyladyCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"met lots, yes its a turn on..but when people start looking for it specifically, thats the turn off..its not a sign that it was any better sex than someone who doesnt squirt,doesnt like to squirt or cant squirt.

And to those who say, they can make anybody squirt, I think should just shut up.

also women who say they can make any man cum from a bj...i beg to differ

never promise anything is my motto....saves any disappointment to ur prospective partner..and just roll with the fun..regardless on sexual prowess claims."

Agreed .... I also find it sometimes becomes a 'challenge' for the guy to try and get me to squirt/gush and thats when it becomes a nightmare. They can be so determined to make me gush that there's no way its ever going to happen as I get turned off by it.

Trust me its all about the individual and the technique that works for them.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

No.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

but cool if they do, just not on my bed

over a year ago

Clwyd

"but cool if they do, just not on my bed "

over a year ago

Yeah it's a huge turn on and people shouldn't feel like they have to hold back. I've heard stories from some people i've met about guys trying to hard(like someone already mentioned) and that it just puts them off.

The best way is to just not focus on it and instead just focus on relaxing the person you're with and having a fun time. It's one of those things where it just happens.

Saying that when it's happened once already the woman can be just as guilty of focusing on trying to achieve the same feeling again on another occasion and end up giving themselves a mental block.

By *rcalmMan
over a year ago

leeds/bradford

really feels good,how much different from inside gripping orgasm,love to please a woman first.

over a year ago

Yes definitely I love it

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman
over a year ago

amersham

"The best way is to just not focus on it and instead just focus on relaxing the person you're with and having a fun time. It's one of those things where it just happens.

"

I agree. I certainly gush - sometimes squirt - quite easily., and I love it! Had it happen with one guy and he was overwhelmed by it...something he had always wanted to experience. Next time I met him he kept trying and trying to make it happen again that I couldn't relax and, of course, it didn't!

And I bring my own waterproof sheets!

By *entleman DMan
over a year ago

city center, limerick city.

"Is squirting something that turns many people on..... Let me know you're opinion "

its a turn on for me anyway!

over a year ago

having started dating someone who is a squirter (my 1st time)....it is a very sexy and horny experience, but incredibly messy!!! So far my mate has said "none of that squirting shite" if we stay over at his place....and we also stayed in a hotel and destroyed the duvet and bed! She actually finds it embarrasing and wishes she could 'switch it off'.

In answer to your question....yes it is such a turn on....but something that may become an issue with the constant soaking of the bed...lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Never seen it myself. Not sure I would be too keen if it was really powerful like some people like to boast too on here. Prefer to use a Karcher on my patio

over a year ago

I'm a squirter & it's amazing to do !

Turns us on to see others do it to xx

over a year ago

hell yes yes please.met a lady some time back and she flooded me and i mean flooded me and i adore it.so ladies please bring it on xx

over a year ago

Ive seen this subject talked about so many times...i absolutely love making a women squirt/gush...not everyone is able to do it and even then its different amounts. I like it because if you are getting a women to squirt then clearly you are doing something right.

J

over a year ago

How do you 'learn' to squirt?

By *arwensReturnCouple
over a year ago

darwen

I wish i could squirt and dont get me wrong i have looked into it alot! However the feeling is just to much to the point its painful and very uncomfortable so i gave it up as a bad job! Saying that if anyone has any tips im al ears!!! xx

over a year ago

would love to experince it, the thought really turns me on

By *bend69Couple
over a year ago

twinkletown

Im a squirter n men love it, i was shocked 1 st time..... But when u see how excited it makes who ur with .i let it go n boy do i go!

By *lacksexyboyMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I have met three ladies that squirt, i love it what a great experience. It gets me hornier.

One got off by gushing / squirting over my chest.

If only i never lost my phone.

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

love it.

over a year ago

B is a huge squirter but we always point it out when visiting peoples houses its not for everyone and can obviously create a mess lol consideration to other people and property is key x

over a year ago

What the best way to clean up after a squirter my mattress is starting to Ming lol

over a year ago

i gush big time nothing wrong in it mine comes out live a water fall

over a year ago

I love squirting

over a year ago

You can't beat the feeling of making a woman squirt for the first time ever.

over a year ago

Only one man has ever been able to do that with me and I was quite shocked as I didnt think I could, but it seems the 'right' man was needed who knew EXACTLY what he was doing!!

By *urbsMan
over a year ago

Colchester/Ipswich

I luv it its so bloody horny but like most of the other posts it can get a bit messy. Roll on the squirters

over a year ago

Any tips how to make a lady squirt ? G spot or clit stimulation ?

over a year ago

That's what makes the feeling even better for the man, mmm first time.

over a year ago

Well I don't mind it either way, I've had several ladies do it for the first time who had thought they were incapable of it but others that don't. I think Keen makes a very good post on the subject.

Saying that, it's not something I'd be keen to have slopped all over my own furniture and bedding etc.

over a year ago

In fact should this happen on my Louis XVI chaise longue, does anybody know what would be the best method of removing said fanny splash stains?

over a year ago

Love it.

Most women can squirt or gush given patience and the correct stimulation. Being relaxed is the key I've found.

over a year ago

"In fact should this happen on my Louis XVI chaise longue, does anybody know what would be the best method of removing said fanny splash stains? "

Stain devil lol it works....that and buying a new mattress every 5 months...go to chemist n get rubber sheets for the incontinent....works wonders lol

By *rcalmMan
over a year ago

leeds/bradford

xx no ladies said yet,HOW different from normal orgasm??for them xxx

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

"xx no ladies said yet,HOW different from normal orgasm??for them xxx "

for me when I gush it isn't like an orgasm. I need a lot of clitoral stimulation for an orgasm, to make me gush, my partner knows exactly where to put his thumb to get me very wet

over a year ago

"xx no ladies said yet,HOW different from normal orgasm??for them xxx "

For me they are quite different. An orgasm is an inward release that spirals throughout my body. Gushing/ squirting is an outward release that predominantly centres in one place. Both are satisfying, but personally i adore a deep juddering orgasm over a surprise squirt anyday.

First time i squirted was age 42 with a 24 year old man. Over and over and over again!! Blew me away!!!

over a year ago

"Is squirting something that turns many people on..... Let me know you're opinion "

Its like a novelty first time then its a pain as its messy, you have to sheet and towel up and there is no way you can play on good furniture. If someone says they squirt easily its a meet at theirs not mine.

over a year ago

"Is squirting something that turns many people on..... Let me know you're opinion

Its like a novelty first time then its a pain as its messy, you have to sheet and towel up and there is no way you can play on good furniture. If someone says they squirt easily its a meet at theirs not mine. "

over a year ago

"Is squirting something that turns many people on..... Let me know you're opinion

Its like a novelty first time then its a pain as its messy, you have to sheet and towel up and there is no way you can play on good furniture. If someone says they squirt easily its a meet at theirs not mine. "

over a year ago

Clwyd

Post new Message to Thread