Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dilemma

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,would like your thoughts please.

I have been approached by a 19 year old female who would like to meet.

I am super flattered to say the least.

My dilemma is I have sons older than her and it just feels weird.

I know what I am going to do, but I am interested in other opinions and also if anyone else has had this situation.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *jorkishMan
over a year ago

Seaforth

You already know the answer. You don't feel comfortable with her age then the answer is obvious

By *J coupleCouple
over a year ago

stone

If ‘she’ is off Fab then it’s likely to be a ‘he’.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

My opinion is that she is legally allowed to be on fab and meet who she chooses but if it was my daughter I'd rather she wasn't meeting men very much older than her. I am also of the opinion that if she is genuinely a woman you'll find that there are conditions attached to meeting her as you progress. However I think its more likely that you're not in contact with a 19 year old woman.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Youve answered your own question. It feels weird.

Dont do it. We have gut instinct for a reason!

By *atentHeelsCouple
over a year ago

Salford

She’s legal in more ways than one so its purely down to yourself isn’t it. What others think is irrelevant.

over a year ago

"My opinion is that she is legally allowed to be on fab and meet who she chooses but if it was my daughter I'd rather she wasn't meeting men very much older than her. I am also of the opinion that if she is genuinely a woman you'll find that there are conditions attached to meeting her as you progress. However I think its more likely that you're not in contact with a 19 year old woman."

Your last sentence is both irrelevant and uncalled for.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My opinion is that she is legally allowed to be on fab and meet who she chooses but if it was my daughter I'd rather she wasn't meeting men very much older than her. I am also of the opinion that if she is genuinely a woman you'll find that there are conditions attached to meeting her as you progress. However I think its more likely that you're not in contact with a 19 year old woman.

"

Why? I'm suggesting that he might be being catfished. I feel it's better that he's on his guard against that

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"My opinion is that she is legally allowed to be on fab and meet who she chooses but if it was my daughter I'd rather she wasn't meeting men very much older than her. I am also of the opinion that if she is genuinely a woman you'll find that there are conditions attached to meeting her as you progress. However I think its more likely that you're not in contact with a 19 year old woman.

Why? I'm suggesting that he might be being catfished. I feel it's better that he's on his guard against that "

Thanks for the feedback,it is genuine and no catfishing,

But yes as most have guessed,

I will not be meet her.

But thank you all

over a year ago

"

Don't piss off the mods!

A lot of younger women prefer older men. But if you're not comfortable OP then don't meet.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why? I'm suggesting that he might be being catfished. I feel it's better that he's on his guard against that

I will not be meet her.

But thank you all "

When we didn't have mail filters on we were regularly contacted by men young enough to be our grandchildren and sometimes very young couples. Like you it didn't sit comfortably with us so we always refused.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

is she real?

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

I will not be meet her.

But thank you all "

I think you've made the right decision, and maybe saved your wallet. Good luck here anyway, it's not the easiest of places, but definitely not the worst.

over a year ago

"

?????????????????????

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"is she real? "

Probably not, but apparently, reality is irrelevant and uncalled for

Post new Message to Thread