Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Verification show/Hide

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was wondering if i could get people opinions on showing verifications i dont mean the summary, i mean the actual verifications. As i try to be discreet & see more people asking for discretion lately so considering just showing the summary, but then do people actually read the verifications and would hiding them make a difference to a lot of people?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

When we make contact with new people we like to read through the verifications. But then we are a couple who do read profiles. It does say we don't arrange to meet single men but if a guy catches our eye we would like to see verifications as there are so many crazy people here on fab. We do know how difficult it is for single men, so the more info for people on a profile can only be a good thing.

We always ask people we have met if they want a veri, as most do with us. Some like veri's, some don't. Communication is paramount.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I show all mine if they give them I assume they dont mind them shown same as I dont mind ones ive given shown x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we dont show ours, you can still see how many we have tho, as its nobody elses busines who we have met

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I think publishing actual verifications is not so important for a woman as it is for a man as a generalisation but it's not necessary to publish them all . They will disappear as people leave the site anyway. Verifications help someone have trust in your existence/reliability/honesty etc.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you for the input everyone.. as i said i have always shown them, just wondered as for guys its always a balancing act and i always look to try to keep profile up to date, so far now they can stay haha

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

We show some of ours, the ones that are well written and show what we like in a meet.

We do ask our meets if they’d like us to leave a verification or not, and if they are ok with us displaying theirs if they chose to leave one.

Ultimately we find them useful as it shows another viewpoint on the profile you’re looking at.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was wondering if i could get people opinions on showing verifications i dont mean the summary, i mean the actual verifications. As i try to be discreet & see more people asking for discretion lately so considering just showing the summary, but then do people actually read the verifications and would hiding them make a difference to a lot of people?"

It use to be a major factor to me about verifications - but I came to realise that a good percentage aren't true at all, or miss on vital information.

Example: If a person verifies someone after a meet, in my mind they're verifying that person is who they are in those pics, on that person's profile - the face and size of body. I was in a awkward position, where a woman, was deceitful about her profile and where I trusted a guy who left her a verification.

Thank god it was only a social drink lol

Trust your instincts, not somebody's 'veri'

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

"When we make contact with new people we like to read through the verifications. But then we are a couple who do read profiles. It does say we don't arrange to meet single men but if a guy catches our eye we would like to see verifications as there are so many crazy people here on fab. We do know how difficult it is for single men, so the more info for people on a profile can only be a good thing.

We always ask people we have met if they want a veri, as most do with us. Some like veri's, some don't. Communication is paramount."

I’ve had couples who don’t meet single guys contact me because of my verifications

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I post most of mine, they're all socials and prove I'm genuine.

By *aveing funCouple
over a year ago

staffordshire

Post them show verifications helps others

Post new Message to Thread