Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Young Men claiming about "older" women

Jump to newest

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

At least twice a day I get rather nice messages from (often) sexy young (18-20 year old) fellas stating they love "older" women (yes, I'm now the "older" woman LOL!) and then go on about stating how much sexual energy they have and how much pleasure they're willing to give.

I find these messages sweet TBH but also intrigued when I ask point blank how many "older" women have they been with and most of the time it's NONE but it's a fantasy they want to pursue. I just smile and carry the convo on but know that my world is unlikely to be rocked by the youngie I'm speaking with.

Of course I appreciate their honesty and I still find the messages sweet (and as it says on my profile, I do like younger fellas too). How would the rest of the girls on Fab deal with these messages?

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

I would prefer someone that was honest and upfront. If it's a fantasy and your first time then say so, don't try to prove your a cougar hunter, that's just wierd.

By *m389Man
over a year ago

Bromley

The older the ginger the spicier it gets.

By *atentHeelsCouple
over a year ago

Salford

I get them too, but it doesn’t do anything for me so I politely thank them and say just that.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Got one less than an hour ago only 24 lol..i just said sorry too young..sweet and im flattered

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"The older the ginger the spicier it gets. "

So many ways for this metaphor to go horribly wrong

over a year ago

"At least twice a day I get rather nice messages from (often) sexy young (18-20 year old) fellas stating they love "older" women (yes, I'm now the "older" woman LOL!) and then go on about stating how much sexual energy they have and how much pleasure they're willing to give.

I find these messages sweet TBH but also intrigued when I ask point blank how many "older" women have they been with and most of the time it's NONE but it's a fantasy they want to pursue. I just smile and carry the convo on but know that my world is unlikely to be rocked by the youngie I'm speaking with.

Of course I appreciate their honesty and I still find the messages sweet (and as it says on my profile, I do like younger fellas too). How would the rest of the girls on Fab deal with these messages?

x "

i know im not a female but i was one of them ! Well still are ,always fantasised about older women snag is ive got old myself ! It never happened ??

over a year ago

18-20

Is too young for me.

Would those be that popular with other older females. I'm unsure!

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

It’s lovely that they have the fantasy but it certainly wouldn’t be mine

When they say older woman….I wonder how old they really mean

Lol

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Would prefer them not to use the word older tbh. We did meet someone in that age range, he was part of mm tag, the age gap was never brought up, think it may have changed our decision if it had of been.

over a year ago

Would love to have a young man interested in us, 20 to 25

By *iclassyCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

My hotwife seeks younger guys .The problem we find is their immaturity they tend to brag about being a bull and have a vast experience of the cuckold scene etc.

The reality is sadly very different.

Post new Message to Thread