Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face Pic

Jump to newest

By *mcg2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Hey guys, what would you do if someone wanted you to visit them but made every excuse they could not to show you a face pic??

I’ve seen from the neck down clothed!

Am I over thinking this??

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not at all for me I wouldn't want to meet someone I might not find attractive??

By *mcg2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Not at all for me I wouldn't want to meet someone I might not find attractive?? "

Exactly, she/they? Just don’t seem to get that it’s not blind date. It’s the b/s excuses though lol

over a year ago

Couldn’t care less, i never ask for a face pic. I’m looking to play not fall in love.

By *avessMan
over a year ago

London

Always need a face pic. If i don't find someone physically attractive sex just isn't as pleasurable. Face adds a lot of value

over a year ago

I don't show my face in public pics but I have plenty of private pics to share if people want to see before talking or arranging meets

By *awk90Man
over a year ago

Amsterdam

I'd definitely want to see a face pic! Wouldn't meet without it (difficult as it is to say no when one gets offered to meet)

over a year ago

So many ask to meet without a face pic...Definitely not...You chat to someone initially because your attracted to how they look surely...

over a year ago

Yep, always need a face pic.

What happens if you meet and facially they aren’t for you, or the other way round?

Awkwardness ensues…

over a year ago

"Hey guys, what would you do if someone wanted you to visit them but made every excuse they could not to show you a face pic??

Thanks "

I think it's a brave person who meets without a face picture.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Forget about them and move on.

By *mcg2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Yep, always need a face pic.

What happens if you meet and facially they aren’t for you, or the other way round?

Awkwardness ensues… "

Definitely, there has to be an attraction!!

By *rsPricklePantsWoman
over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

"Hey guys, what would you do if someone wanted you to visit them but made every excuse they could not to show you a face pic??

Thanks "

I'd walk away personally if they can't be bothered to show their face in a private message could be absolutely anyone turn up

By *mcg2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I don't show my face in public pics but I have plenty of private pics to share if people want to see before talking or arranging meets "

I have suggested a private pic but they say they aren’t technically savvy lol well who put the pics on your profile??

over a year ago

Refuse to meet anyone without a facepic and some other method of contact

By *mcg2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Thanks

I'd walk away personally if they can't be bothered to show their face in a private message could be absolutely anyone turn up "

Again I have said this. I’m going to leave it. Thanks everyone!!

over a year ago

Thanks "

I would not meet without a face pic first

By *naquest321Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

I need a face pic, I need attraction.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Not meet simple as that. We have in the past been told by a couples that they will not swap photo photos and we have always replied that in that case we are not the couple for them and wish them good luck.

There has to be an attraction and equally it is part of the process we use to filter out fake profiles.

Pretty sure we have turned down some genuining meets but it a price we are prepared to pay.

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

If you think they are attractive from what you've seen, go meet them and you might be lucky.

If you turn up and you find them unattractive, leave.

If you were really being upfront, tell them this is your plan beforehand.

Gbat

over a year ago

No face pic no meet!yeah it's not easy on fab being a single guy at times and you do tend to make allowances to start with that maybe couples and single females wouldn't but if your at the stage of meeting then a face pic surely has to be a must?!

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Thanks

I think it's a brave person who meets without a face picture.

"

I would go further and say ‘desperate’

over a year ago

She's got a face of crimewatch I reckon so having a hot body is pointless

By *oxy lady40Woman
over a year ago

bridgwater

Definitely need to see a face picture got to be a attraction

over a year ago

No face picture(s) no meet

Her x

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

Depends we have face pics in private and a refusal to share a face pic would send alarm bells ringing !! Mr4 happily states he fell out of the ugly tree and managed to hit every single branch on the way down and is constantly amazed looking at mrs4 that he managed some how to...

over a year ago

I'd definitely ask for a face pic or even a teeth pic

I'd been teeth fished 3 times...got the meets and all had bad teeth, safe to say I never took it further

over a year ago

Something does sound off with that one OP.

I'd give them the bums rush and bin them off.

over a year ago

Nope... Not ever... Turned down a bloke, for just a social, that swore he looked like Thor (his veris confirmed this) because he wouldn't send me a face pic.... It's just weird

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

Always need a face pic. I can play if I am not attracted to someone, its not blind date. If no face pic I won't meet, even for a social

By *luttyLaylaWoman
over a year ago

North West

I’d delete.

Pointless. I’d not play with someone I don’t find attractive and if they expect you too I’d be questioning who they are playing with haha

By *mcg2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Just so you no I have told them no thanks.

Something odd about it. They are verified but last meet was in 2018 and just keep coming up with excuses with she won’t show a face pic even in a private message. Plus text speak on messages to from a 58 yr old woman doesn’t seem right lol ??

over a year ago

I’d never meet without a face pic and videocall

over a year ago

It’s a definite no from us….massive red flag. There’s a couple local to us who refuse to send face pics at all due to “profession”. It’s just a bit dodge especially when they would expect you to send them pics to determine a meet

over a year ago

What if they had no teeth . Face picture is a must!

By *inkyKittyWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

"Couldn’t care less, i never ask for a face pic. I’m looking to play not fall in love. "

Wow, so you would have no care what they look like??

No one is asking you to fall in love

over a year ago

I wouldn’t meet anyone without a face pic if I’m honest xxxx

By *inkyKittyWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

"I don't show my face in public pics but I have plenty of private pics to share if people want to see before talking or arranging meets

I have suggested a private pic but they say they aren’t technically savvy lol well who put the pics on your profile?? "

Excuses… clearly not genuine

over a year ago

I would never meet anyone without seeing a face picture.... There needs to be attraction

By *mcg2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Couldn’t care less, i never ask for a face pic. I’m looking to play not fall in love.

Wow, so you would have no care what they look like??

No one is asking you to fall in love "

Lol glad I’m not the only one who thought that was bizarre!!!

By *mcg2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"It’s a definite no from us….massive red flag. There’s a couple local to us who refuse to send face pics at all due to “profession”. It’s just a bit dodge especially when they would expect you to send them pics to determine a meet "

Another pair of MI5 agents. Loads on here lol

Insatiables I wish I was closer to you wow

over a year ago

"I'd definitely ask for a face pic or even a teeth pic

I'd been teeth fished 3 times...got the meets and all had bad teeth, safe to say I never took it further"

Oh god hahaha hilarious

'teeth fished' East Lancs for ya

over a year ago

They'd have met the block button after having failed to provide one within a couple of messages of being asked

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I like to have a face pic, as it might not work out for me other wise so what’s the point.

As long as you’re not being unreasonable it’s up to you!

over a year ago

Literally just had this happen about 5 or 10 minutes ago.

Why is it that some people think this is blind date?

By *mcg2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I like to have a face pic, as it might not work out for me other wise so what’s the point.

As long as you’re not being unreasonable it’s up to you! "

I don’t think asking for a face pic is unreasonable.. we were chatting for days.

I have pics on my profile so it’s only fair lol

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Set your rules, if any of them aren't met then no meet, end of. Question is, is a face pic an absolute must for you? Your answer is there. For the record, we'd never entertain it.

By *mcg2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Set your rules, if any of them aren't met then no meet, end of. Question is, is a face pic an absolute must for you? Your answer is there. For the record, we'd never entertain it."

To me there has to be an attraction to want to meet someone, I’m not looking to turn up and have sex with just anyone. Surly you have to fancy them too!!?

If someone won’t show a face pic it rings alarm bells for me. That’s just my opinion!!!

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Set your rules, if any of them aren't met then no meet, end of. Question is, is a face pic an absolute must for you? Your answer is there. For the record, we'd never entertain it.

To me there has to be an attraction to want to meet someone, I’m not looking to turn up and have sex with just anyone. Surly you have to fancy them too!!?

If someone won’t show a face pic it rings alarm bells for me. That’s just my opinion!!! "

Totally agree

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

I wouldn’t even reply to a message without a face pic let alone arrange to meet.

over a year ago

No face pic to share , no play

over a year ago

I prefer anonymous. I can be quite picky and shallow, even if I don't want to be or don't intend to be, I can't help what I like/don't.

I like anonymous, dark room or gloryhole fun because it takes that element away. I'm also turned on by the visual sensory deprivation. I like to explore with my hands and mouth.

I also like pleasuring a guy and never knowing who he is. Some of the best meets I've had have been like that.

There was one guy, years ago, who used to wear an eye mask beneath a motorcycle helmet whenever we met. His body and dick were unreal. I have no idea who he is to this day and it's a massive turn on for some reason.

If I like the look of someone's dick or body I'm happy to give it a go. I like not having to worry about the complications of whether or not I'm attracted to someone and vice versa. It's just sex, I'm not looking for a relationship or anything more than a quickie.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

They sound like they've got something to hide or are not who they say they are.

We wouldn't meet without swapping face pics and would just stop chatting, If someone started using excuses.

Miss

By *atentHeelsCouple
over a year ago

Salford

Run a mile. If they want to meet privately and won’t show you a face pic first that’s alarming. We don’t show faces because we don’t meet privately - we meet at clubs so if people like us, great. If not then there’s plenty else for them to do. But private meetings you have to be sure you’ll fancy each other. Bodies and anatomy mean nothing if you’re not attracted to them (IMO)

over a year ago

Don’t do it ! Alarm bells are obviously going for you to put this thread up, listen to your gut.

Post new Message to Thread