Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sexual confessions

Jump to newest

By *oss11 OP   Man
over a year ago

eastleigh

Does anyone want to share their sexual confessions? Mine is we used to play strip poker with the neighbours just for fun. My partner went to the kitchen to get drinks, the husband of the neighbour went to the loo. Whilst we were alone the neighbours wife sucked my cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heKinkExplorerMan
over a year ago

leicester

"Does anyone want to share their sexual confessions? Mine is we used to play strip poker with the neighbours just for fun. My partner went to the kitchen to get drinks, the husband of the neighbour went to the loo. Whilst we were alone the neighbours wife sucked my cock"

Did anyone find out?

By *oss11 OP   Man
over a year ago

eastleigh

"Does anyone want to share their sexual confessions? Mine is we used to play strip poker with the neighbours just for fun. My partner went to the kitchen to get drinks, the husband of the neighbour went to the loo. Whilst we were alone the neighbours wife sucked my cock

Did anyone find out?"

Nope

By *eachrunner1Man
over a year ago

Farnham

Years ago, my GF at the time and I used to give one of her female work colleagues a lift home.

The colleague was really very sexy and would sit in the back of the car and catch my eye in the rear view mirror when I was driving.

One weekend when my GF was away visiting her parents, I drove to her colleagues house as she lived nearby, saw that she was at home, knocked on the door and didn't need to say anything.

I was welcomed inside instantly and within moments I was fucking her in the kitchen. She told me she had wanted my cock from the first time we met.

We carried on giving her a lift for another 6 months until my GF moved job. I only ever fucked her that once and we never spoke of it.

By *oss11 OP   Man
over a year ago

eastleigh

"Years ago, my GF at the time and I used to give one of her female work colleagues a lift home.

The colleague was really very sexy and would sit in the back of the car and catch my eye in the rear view mirror when I was driving.

One weekend when my GF was away visiting her parents, I drove to her colleagues house as she lived nearby, saw that she was at home, knocked on the door and didn't need to say anything.

I was welcomed inside instantly and within moments I was fucking her in the kitchen. She told me she had wanted my cock from the first time we met.

We carried on giving her a lift for another 6 months until my GF moved job. I only ever fucked her that once and we never spoke of it."

It’s being the only ones who know that makes this scenario so exciting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Here we go! This thread will open the fantasy island floodgates

over a year ago

So, was in a hotel and ended up flirting and chatting with this guy, he was quite my type and noticed he had a ring… either way, fast forward after a few drinks I invited him back to my room, I told him the room number and to give me a few mins so it wouldn’t be that obvious.

We have sex, and exchange numbers .. he comes back for seconds at like 3.30AM.

Once that’s all done, Turns out his wife was there but wasn’t in the mood of drinking so she decided to stay in her room… naughty git

Saw them both in the morning while I finished my breakfast and they were about to walk in, we literally passed each other, they were holding hands.

I just look at him with a cheeky smirk on my face and that was that……

Kinda very naughty, what can I say…

By *ugRollersCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Too many to confess .... but every single one of them dirty sexy encounters! the thrill ... the excitement mmmmmm

over a year ago

For 21 years I've had a sexual only affair with a female colleague. Both of us are married. Both do same tech job for different/same employers over the years. We work away from home hence the opportunity. She has a high drive like me. Her hubby isn't interested sexually and neither is my wife. So we fuck whenever and wherever we can.

Post new Message to Thread