Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The full picture

Jump to newest

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Does it come across too demanding asking for photos of the person top to bottom before engaging any further. I once had a meet where he was abit coy about sending cock pics... I understood after the meet why he did that. It was a little disappointing and I didn't seek another meet because of that fact. If I saw lots of good body shots, would I been in the same predicament?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allSmallMan
over a year ago

West London

Would you have met him if you had seen it was disappointing beforehand?

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Would you have met him if you had seen it was disappointing beforehand?"

probably not of met him.

By *ust_FlynnMan
over a year ago

St Neots

It’s all about attraction right, don’t think it’s demanding to ask to see what matters to you.

We all have preferences and asking to see those attributes can help you make decisions on who meets your preferences.

F

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Burnt so learnt...

Met chap 8st heavier in person than his old photo!.

Now ask uptodate photo.. more fab savvy these days

By *ougie321Man
over a year ago

Milford Haven

Not really demanding at all, after a couple of pleasant mails the exchange of pics will obviously attract you more or could end amicably if either one of you dislikes. Keep asking because you will also get rid of the fakes on here.

over a year ago

Its only fair to get as much info as possible. Photos, chats etc.

You need to see whats potentially on offer. No attraction no play.

over a year ago

"Does it come across too demanding asking for photos of the person top to bottom before engaging any further. I once had a meet where he was abit coy about sending cock pics... I understood after the meet why he did that. It was a little disappointing and I didn't seek another meet because of that fact. If I saw lots of good body shots, would I been in the same predicament? "

Fab is a sweet shop , it’s nice to see the goods in full before tasting

By *allSmallMan
over a year ago

West London

If size is your thing, and he is small, then that is fair enough. It is a warning for everyone to be honest before meeting…time is precious!

over a year ago

"Does it come across too demanding asking for photos of the person top to bottom before engaging any further. I once had a meet where he was abit coy about sending cock pics... I understood after the meet why he did that. It was a little disappointing and I didn't seek another meet because of that fact. If I saw lots of good body shots, would I been in the same predicament? "

I don't think it's demanding at all, I have photos in my friends section that are recent and show me for who I am. Fully understand that I may not be to everyone's tastes etc. All I ask is people be honest and say no thanks or not for me.. people who have sent those messages to me have always received a polite reply back no point getting mardy like some people do here after all aren't we supposed to be adults on here.

By *awk90Man
over a year ago

Amsterdam

I think it's fair to ask for current pictures of things before a meet!

over a year ago

I only use pics from 19dickerty2

By *heKinkExplorerMan
over a year ago

leicester

"Burnt so learnt...

Now ask uptodate photo.. more fab savvy these days"

Wow thats rediculous, hopefully he didnt get any for being a liar

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Burnt so learnt...

Now ask uptodate photo.. more fab savvy these days

Wow thats rediculous, hopefully he didnt get any for being a liar"

my guy got more meets from my veri. I'm sure some men just meet up for veris

over a year ago

It's like when a woman asks for a face pic if you're going to send a message in her profile yet she doesn't have a face pic....mmmm

over a year ago

I always ask. My pics are current. Some are back 5 6 maybe more years. We all change so am up to date pic everytime

over a year ago

"It’s all about attraction right, don’t think it’s demanding to ask to see what matters to you.

We all have preferences and asking to see those attributes can help you make decisions on who meets your preferences.

F "

This

Her x

over a year ago

It sounds appropriate, although I wouldn’t send a photo of my vagina or a nude of any kind. If I was going to meet, the guy would get a face pic and a video call so that we can both be sure that we are genuine

over a year ago

Not demanding at all. If I approach someone first then I always add pictures to the message. Face and full body. I don't go all out slinging my cock in your face but its there on the full body pictures to be seen.

I see it more as common courtesy to determine attraction as there's no point wasting each others time.

If I don't get a reply or I get a polite no then I don't take it to heart. Not everyone is for everyone. But I understand that others may not be as comfortable with themselves/this potential outcome.

By *inkyeroticaCouple
over a year ago

Ampthill

It depends what you are after, and what attracts you. For example, if you want something physical specifically, such as breast size or cock size, and these are essential for a meet, then ask away. For many, ourselves included, it can appear shallow, but it is down to you to use fab how it suits you. There is no right or wrong way.

For us, attraction is a complex and multifaceted creature. We consider character and personality very desirable, along with other attributes beyond purely physical attributes. While a basic level of physical attraction is important, it can easily be won or lost on other aspects of the person.

over a year ago

A guy who doesn't send cock pics even when asked???

Must be in a minority

over a year ago

You don't buy a car without seeing it first , should be the same for meeting strangers

over a year ago

If that's one of your requirements, that you've set out on your profile then no, I don't think it's unreasonable.

I myself have particular requirements that I'm a little flexible on and others that I'm not.

I think there are too many people on fab who seem to think this is Blind date

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"It depends what you are after, and what attracts you. For example, if you want something physical specifically, such as breast size or cock size, and these are essential for a meet, then ask away. For many, ourselves included, it can appear shallow, but it is down to you to use fab how it suits you. There is no right or wrong way.

For us, attraction is a complex and multifaceted creature. We consider character and personality very desirable, along with other attributes beyond purely physical attributes. While a basic level of physical attraction is important, it can easily be won or lost on other aspects of the person."

not when You can't even feel much when it's in... for me size does matter

By *ittyndCouple
over a year ago

Oldham/Birmingham

"It depends what you are after, and what attracts you. For example, if you want something physical specifically, such as breast size or cock size, and these are essential for a meet, then ask away. For many, ourselves included, it can appear shallow, but it is down to you to use fab how it suits you. There is no right or wrong way.

For us, attraction is a complex and multifaceted creature. We consider character and personality very desirable, along with other attributes beyond purely physical attributes. While a basic level of physical attraction is important, it can easily be won or lost on other aspects of the person.

not when You can't even feel much when it's in... for me size does matter "

I agree hun x I’m not a size queen but it does sometimes

By *inkyeroticaCouple
over a year ago

Ampthill

"not when You can't even feel much when it's in... for me size does matter "

Which is absolutely fine! So, if that is an actual requirement for you to meet someone, then why wouldn't you want to know before hand?

Everyone uses fab to suit their own wants, needs, and desires.

over a year ago

"not when You can't even feel much when it's in... for me size does matter

Which is absolutely fine! So, if that is an actual requirement for you to meet someone, then why wouldn't you want to know before hand?

Everyone uses fab to suit their own wants, needs, and desires."

Great answer

By *istressdandsubtCouple
over a year ago

caterham

We ask for face and body after all.its not blind date and we give our to it's only fair

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

If you don't ask for pics how do you ask "Does your dick look like a boiled salami that has been beaten with a meat tenderiser?"

In a nice way?

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple
over a year ago

Cheam

Pictures can be great… when they were taken in 1998 so a quick video chat usually does the trick.

Post new Message to Thread