Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Honesty

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've posted in here a few times and can take the flak so here goes!

Is being honest a disadvantage? I am honest and am as it says on my profile. I wouldn't mess peaople about. However, I had a few women on our joint profile thinking I was after their hubbys and now on this single profile I have a guy (I think I know who but can't prove it) who's causing trouble for me seeking out people he knows I've been with and who they've been with blah de blah and telling them to avoid me. I have now blocked him!

Surely this site is just about having fun and enjoying life to the full??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

why dont you ask whoevers stirring the shit and the wives why they feel that way about you

over a year ago

"I've posted in here a few times and can take the flak so here goes!

Is being honest a disadvantage? I am honest and am as it says on my profile. I wouldn't mess peaople about. However, I had a few women on our joint profile thinking I was after their hubbys and now on this single profile I have a guy (I think I know who but can't prove it) who's causing trouble for me seeking out people he knows I've been with and who they've been with blah de blah and telling them to avoid me. I have now blocked him!

Surely this site is just about having fun and enjoying life to the full?? "

you will always get idiots on here.

i used to see a lady regularly before she moved away with her job.

She had a couple of meets with another guy who then started mailing other guys, myself included, telling them he was her boyfriend and told us to back off her.

now i trusted her as i had known her for for some time and knew the guy was lying and just trying to put other guys off.

She got in touch with a couple of the other guys and hatched a plan.

She pretended she didnt know what he was doing and arranged a meet with him at her house.

She waited until he was undressed and excused herself to use the bathroom and then 3 of us guys who were hiding in the back bedroom 'had a word with him'

we also followed him home so we knew where he lived and made him aware that we knew it.

Strangely she didnt hear from him again...

over a year ago

She had a couple of meets with another guy who then started mailing other guys, myself included, telling them he was her boyfriend and told us to back off her.

now i trusted her as i had known her for for some time and knew the guy was lying and just trying to put other guys off.

She pretended she didnt know what he was doing and arranged a meet with him at her house.

She waited until he was undressed and excused herself to use the bathroom and then 3 of us guys who were hiding in the back bedroom 'had a word with him'

we also followed him home so we knew where he lived and made him aware that we knew it.

"

Hope it was just a 'word'! Good for you.

OP, some people are nutty but many aren't. Don't let it put you off. Have fun x

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Honesty is the best policy, think I might add that to my profile

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I always stick to being honest and tell it like it is.

Am a terrible lier anyway.

over a year ago

Did you by any chance say to the guy that he was small?

over a year ago

"why dont you ask whoevers stirring the shit and the wives why they feel that way about you

"

The 'wives' blocked us...I've only found out about the guy today but he's blocked and I dont want to unblock him

over a year ago

"

Good for you protecting the lady

over a year ago

"Did you by any chance say to the guy that he was small?

"

No, but I wish I had now lol. Got on really well when I met him but then he said something that upset me then set about hassling some of my friends so he was blocked straight away

over a year ago

Surely this site is just about having fun and enjoying life to the full?? "

One reason why our verifications & friends lists are hidden, they were on my single profile and are on R's

I would never discuss with anyone who we meet, ive known it to cause problems

J

Post new Message to Thread