Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Straight guys with butt plugs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey there J here. Do any other straight men love having a vibrating butt plug in them while playing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

London

Yes, there are some who are building up confidence to audition as the lucky Pierre.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey there J here. Do any other straight men love having a vibrating butt plug in them while playing? "

Worn a butt plug a few times when having a fun find it very exciting

By *ooliganMan
over a year ago

Preston

Straight men have exactly the same bum holes as gay men you know!

over a year ago

I wonder when anal play will no longer be viewed exclusively within the realms of homosexuality in me and therefore rare or unusual in straight men?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I wonder when anal play will no longer be viewed exclusively within the realms of homosexuality in me and therefore rare or unusual in straight men? "

Yeah i was more just curious if they identify as bi curious or strictly straight as i am unsure where I lie

over a year ago

Best orgasm I ever had involved a butt plug..

over a year ago

"I wonder when anal play will no longer be viewed exclusively within the realms of homosexuality in me and therefore rare or unusual in straight men?

Yeah i was more just curious if they identify as bi curious or strictly straight as i am unsure where I lie "

I don’t think the use of toys necessarily influences someone’s sexuality.

over a year ago

Anyone not experienced the g spot dont know what they are missingbout on lol

over a year ago

"I wonder when anal play will no longer be viewed exclusively within the realms of homosexuality in me and therefore rare or unusual in straight men?

Yeah i was more just curious if they identify as bi curious or strictly straight as i am unsure where I lie "

I guess if it’s inserted by another man it is leaning towards bisexual but if you insert it yourself it’s no more gay than touching your own cock.

By *angOnBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Ipswich

For me, anal is not something limited to bi or gay men. It is all part of pleasure and if it's enjoyable then do it, it does not alter your mind on how you feel towards having sex with, or feelings towards, men/tv/ts etc.

By *ooliganMan
over a year ago

Preston

Enjoying a bit of bum fun doesn't have any bearing on your sexual orientation... Unless it's with a member of the same sex of course!

Lots of men are missing out on doing things that they'd enjoy because they have mental hang-ups and think some things are "a bit gay".

over a year ago

Always enjoyed bum toys and after recently trying a bi experience satified it wasnt for me so toys can be for everyone

over a year ago

"Enjoying a bit of bum fun doesn't have any bearing on your sexual orientation... Unless it's with a member of the same sex of course!

Lots of men are missing out on doing things that they'd enjoy because they have mental hang-ups and think some things are "a bit gay"."

Bingo

over a year ago

I'm straight but absolutely love getting pegged by mrs

over a year ago

"I'm straight but absolutely love getting pegged by mrs"

Lucky man lol

over a year ago

Yeah i was more just curious if they identify as bi curious or strictly straight as i am unsure where I lie

For me, anal is not something limited to bi or gay men. It is all part of pleasure and if it's enjoyable then do it, it does not alter your mind on how you feel towards having sex with, or feelings towards, men/tv/ts etc."

Ts shouldn’t be in your list as ts are women.

By *ooliganMan
over a year ago

Preston

"Bingo "

I'll try anything once, but I draw the line at bingo

over a year ago

If you never try something how do you know whether you like it or not ?

By *0rn1Man
over a year ago

soutport

"Hey there J here. Do any other straight men love having a vibrating butt plug in them while playing? "

Yes… feels good ball and prostate massager

By *otnew16Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Got mine in now as I play.

over a year ago

I never play without

over a year ago

I’m using one now as I stroke my cock

By *inkyeroticaCouple
over a year ago

Ampthill

I enjoy it! Actually, we both enjoy it. Regardless of where you self identify on the sexuality spectrum, does it actually matter? Labels. Who cares!

Post new Message to Thread