Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What would you do?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have 2 profiles, a couples and more recently a singles.

When we first joined as a couple around a year ago we noticed a couple who would look at our profile daily. I sent them a nice message not mentioning that but introducing ourselves and saying we liked the look of them. We received a reply saying they were not interested as I was “too big” for the female half of the couple.

I thought a bit harsh but each to their own and we moved on. I noticed that they had looked at our profile the next day which was totally fine. But after the 5th time they looked at our profile in a couple of days I was becoming a bit uncomfortable as they had said they weren’t interested and I was “too big”.

We decided to block them.

But.

I have just received a message on my single profile from this couple saying that the female is interested in me.

I’m definitely not interested, I would not be comfortable being naked around them after what they have said previously.

So how would you respond to the message?

Not looking to be aggressive, but not completely sure how to respond or weather to just ignore it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Just block them.

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

I think just move on, as a personality you won’t get on, you gain nothing telling them what you think

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I have 2 profiles, a couples and more recently a singles.

When we first joined as a couple around a year ago we noticed a couple who would look at our profile daily. I sent them a nice message not mentioning that but introducing ourselves and saying we liked the look of them. We received a reply saying they were not interested as I was “too big” for the female half of the couple.

I thought a bit harsh but each to their own and we moved on. I noticed that they had looked at our profile the next day which was totally fine. But after the 5th time they looked at our profile in a couple of days I was becoming a bit uncomfortable as they had said they weren’t interested and I was “too big”.

But.

I have just received a message on my single profile from this couple saying that the female is interested in me.

I’m definitely not interested, I would not be comfortable being naked around them after what they have said previously.

Not looking to be aggressive, but not completely sure how to respond or weather to just ignore it."

Had similar from a couple giving out mixed messages and decided the easiest and most polite way was to block them so no discussion was entered into further and no bad feelings.

By *ightmovesTV/TS
over a year ago

Ipswich

Ask them if they think you are to big.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Firstly, you're stunning so don't take a blind bit of notice. Personally I wouldn't be able to help myself calling them out on it without been too confrontational but everyone is different x

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

all over

Too big??? There's nothing to you

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

Holy shit!!! If you are too big I’m a heffa!!

Your hot as shit ignore and move on!

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Yeah, block them again. Sounds like a well suspicious profile to us.

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

But.

Not looking to be aggressive, but not completely sure how to respond or weather to just ignore it.

Had similar from a couple giving out mixed messages and decided the easiest and most polite way was to block them so no discussion was entered into further and no bad feelings. "

You have got a fantastic figure and would be honoured to spend time with you btw

over a year ago

Block them

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Unless you want to meet/play with them I would say their mind games aren't worth it.

I would be worried about their integrity and reliability for a meet so why waste your time.

By *ornynorfolkguyMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

Block, forget. People playing tricks/mind games isn’t what fab is about.

over a year ago

Jesus how are you too big!

You're beautiful

In my head I'd say lots of rude things to them but in reality I'd probably just block them

Mandy

over a year ago

Just block and move on

over a year ago

I'd tell them to fuck off and block them.

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I'd tell them to fuck off and block them.

"

Boosh!!

over a year ago

But.

Not looking to be aggressive, but not completely sure how to respond or weather to just ignore it."

Just wondering on what planet you would be classed as too big? You’re stunning. Block them and move on. They’re obviously not worth it.

By *arol321Woman
over a year ago

Poole

I would say you don’t find them attractive at all. Then block.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Too big what the heck?! I would message them back and bring it up about your size as well as the constant looking at your couples profile before you blocked them,it would be interesting to know what their reply is.

By *d4funtimesMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

But.

Too big, no way, looking stunning and irresistible sexy bum.

Just tell them to go to specsaver

over a year ago

"Just block them."

This

over a year ago

Too big? WTAF!

Apart from agreeing in most parts with everyone and the 'run away' logic, the only reasoning I would offer is perhaps the male half of the couple wasn't keen but it's the female alone who want's to strike up a friendship one to one?

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Tell them to do one cheeky cunts.

V x

By *ourNextAddictionMan
over a year ago

Somerset

Why the sudden change of mind? Maybe they thought you are a different person?

- like others have said OP, just block. Wouldn’t even explain myself to them. Remember you owe no-one nothing

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I would hazard a guess that the male half liked you too much.

over a year ago

"I would hazard a guess that the male half liked you too much. "

I think this is probably spot on

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Sounds proper dodgy

How can you be too big for the woman one day and not the next?

You have a fantastic figure

Id reply saying something along the lines of, if you werent what they wanted a few days ago, you won't be now and wish them luck.

over a year ago

Did they think u was too tall or something? Are they midgets?

By *ightmovesTV/TS
over a year ago

Ipswich

You are not too big, Are they crazy .

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Block them

over a year ago

Block them…… don’t waste your time thinking about it there’s plenty more people out there…. Please don’t over think this as I know I would xxxxx

over a year ago

But.

Too big?! Are they having a laugh!!

I was expecting to see a bbw but you’re slim. Wtf?!

I wouldn’t even bother speaking to them hun. Each to their own but definitely block them

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I would tell them you're too much for them to handle...

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple
over a year ago

Bloxham

Just block and move on as you don’t want to meet anyone your feel uncomfortable with

over a year ago

"I'd tell them to fuck off and block them.

"

In capital letters.

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I would say "I'm not sure if you have an ulterior motive but you didnt like me last week so I'll decline"

R

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan
over a year ago

Barnsley

I'd politely explain that her previous comment regarding your body has made you uncomfortable about playing with her and that therefore it's a no thank you.

By the way, I'm sorry she made you feel like that. She could have declined without giving a reason.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I would reply to say that she isn't what you're looking for.

Then block.

over a year ago

So block or say something?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So block or say something? "

That's up to you. Personally I'd just say no thanks and block them. But if you really want to say something be polite about it, then block.

Don't give this any more thought than that.

over a year ago

"So block or say something?

That's up to you. Personally I'd just say no thanks and block them. But if you really want to say something be polite about it, then block.

"

So conflicted!

My inner bitch wants to call them on it.

But my brain is saying just ignore and block.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So block or say something?

So conflicted!

My inner bitch wants to call them on it.

But my brain is saying just ignore and block. "

I think you're giving them way more headspace than they deserve.

If it will make you feel better (it probably would me ) say something but nicely.

By *akeyFunTimesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Mexborough

I was thinking the same

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

Too big?! That's ridiculous, you look fantastic.

Their loss. They had their chance, ignore and move on to someone who will appreciate you. It should take long at all! X

over a year ago

"Too big?! That's ridiculous, you look fantastic.

Their loss. They had their chance, ignore and move on to someone who will appreciate you. It should take long at all! X"

This

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

Obviously autoincorrect interfered with our last post... It should not take long to find someone/a couple who appreciates you as you are.

We would be more than happy to find a lady like you x

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Firstly you’re gorgeous

Secondly, I couldn’t be dealing with the hassle of being aggy back.

I’d take the high ground and just delete and block and find someone more worthy. X

By *lder guy1967Man
over a year ago

moreton in marsh

Too big!!!! Complete rubbish ! You’re gorgeous. Just block em and move on, life’s too short to worry.

over a year ago

Ok after all that I just replied “no thank you”.

Think I just needed to let the inner bitch have a moan before I replied.

over a year ago

Say she’s to small and block them, I agree we all have preferences but you can still be respectful and not say the reason as it can really hurt somebody’s feelings.

Post new Message to Thread