Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

interracial play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey, just wondering what everyone's thoughts are with interracial play and whether it's a factor for them?

I.e. my wife's a conservative Pakistani girl coming from a traditional background but has always had fantasies of being with white guys. Or better yet fucked by white cock lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey, just wondering what everyone's thoughts are with interracial play and whether it's a factor for them?

I.e. my wife's a conservative Pakistani girl coming from a traditional background but has always had fantasies of being with white guys. Or better yet fucked by white cock lol

"

I have onltly ever liked women of colour. Married to a beautiful girl from Botswana. Play also with a younger girl from Zimbarbwe. Between them both They give me everything I have ever wanted from sex and beyond. Just my preference but find them very attractive. Silky skin. Very fit looking. Peachy bums. Not saying white girls don't have these qualities. Of course they do but it's just personal preference. Have 3 beautiful mixed race children also.. Everyone to their own I guess.

over a year ago

We are intrigued by the other. We want to explore the other. We want to enjoy the flavours of the other. We are an Indian couple and we just love doing it with couples of other races, and of course Indian couples.

over a year ago

It's the only way I play

over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

I love it! I’m mixed race but love white guys

over a year ago

We love interracial fun.

Being a white couple we prefer black guys, for us the contrast in skin tone is a huge turn on.

over a year ago

"We love interracial fun.

Being a white couple we prefer black guys, for us the contrast in skin tone is a huge turn on. "

It’s the contrast for me too!

By *ourNextAddictionMan
over a year ago

Somerset

I’m mixed… might not seem it but some features would give it away

Probably why I’ve always went for different, plus I just find them so much more appealing. Exotic

over a year ago

Well there’s a white guy right here if anyone is interested

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Skin contrast is a big turn on

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

Contrast of skin colour is definitely a turn on,

By *Ci LutherMan
over a year ago

Taunton

Met an amazing Indian lady few weeks ago and I was in awe she was stunning… beautiful skin, eyes like oasis … hope to meet again with some Black or Asian girls

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

London

Does masturbation count as interracial play if you're mixed?

But seriously, there are gorgeous people in every shade of skin colour and it's the last thing I'd consider when planning a meet.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Yes love it ....

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Interracial is superhorny on several levels; but first time it's the breaking of an unspoken taboo that's by far the most exciting; the meeting of cultures, new skin colours, new body shapes, new expectations, new codes of conduct, new sensitivities...

The meeting of two dissimilar mixed race couples, no holds barred, has to be the biggest turn on.

Everyone's experiencing something new, and with like-minded people willing to push boundaries..wow!

By *andyoldman49Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

I would love to experience a woman of colour ( can I say that without offending anyone these days) but the opportunity has not arisen yet. Maybe because I an old fat guy.

By *orking Class GentMan
over a year ago

Warrington

[Removed by poster at 05/07/21 23:29:01]

By *antric ecstasyMan
over a year ago

Co Durham

" But seriously, there are gorgeous people in every shade of skin colour and it's the last thing I'd consider when planning a meet. "

This! It makes me uncomfortable to fetishise people based on a physical characteristic. Must be tall/between 42 and 47/asian/have blonde hair etc. Of course, physical factors play a part in atraction but there's something disturbing when the What becomes more important than the Who.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Met a fwb last week who is black African Caribbean. She’s amazing. Blows me away every time

Post new Message to Thread