Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

When it looks too good!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else have problems with others winking or messaging them?

It is just that when we get a wink from a very young, attractive female or young couple the first thing we think is "fake".

We may be shooting ourselves in the foot but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck we still think wolf.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We always have "waaay out of our league" moments...

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Do they have veris from people that live 200 miles away, but they'd met as was in the area?

We had winks and messages from a very attractive Birmingham wife whose Husband didn't play. A image search showed "she" was an American model

By *stoppMan
over a year ago

Durham

I don’t see the point in winks on here, I much prefer a send or receive a message.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Just looked at your profile, op and you'll definitely attract the younger people also, you're both in great shape with a write up that shows you're both as confident, the offers maybe genuine.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Just looked at your profile, op and you'll definitely attract the younger people also, you're both in great shape with a write up that shows you're both as confident, the offers maybe genuine. "

Thank you for that comment but it is the opposite.

We probably get one or two winks a week and a message every couple of weeks at the most.. one reason why we question some contacts.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do find it hard when an attractive male, female or couple messages saying they think I'm sexy and would love to play, I know this is more to do with my body confidence that anything else but so many have turned out to be fake or just messing me about. As a larger lady it has taken a lot to put pics of me on profile and understand I'm not to everyone's taste, just want people messaging that genuinely like the look of me

Post new Message to Thread