Glasgow

"tired of being used like a slut here!

You are a slut "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You are a slut "

and so are u..but I dont brag about it!!!!!!

over a year ago

You are a slut

"

wheres that finger sign

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Getting a bit sick of it "

Dont include me in that !!

Try putting up nicer fotos I know you been chatting with me and you are lucky I replied at all cos I really dislike your profile picture.

I like a face / a chest why in heavens name would i want to see you shagging someone else or see your cock in the first instance ??

over a year ago

You are a slut

and so are u..but I dont brag about it!!!!!! "

Takes one to know one

And hey if you've got the talk...do the walk

over a year ago

"Getting a bit sick of it

Try putting up nicer fotos I know you been chatting with me and you are lucky I replied at all cos I really dislike your profile picture.

I like a face / a chest why in heavens name would i want to see you shagging someone else or see your cock in the first instance ?? "

Busted! Lol

over a year ago

Women are superior to men youve no rite to say anything about it just feel lucky your being used to pleasure them X

over a year ago

You are a slut

Takes one to know one

And hey if you've got the talk...do the walk"

everybody do the slut warp

over a year ago

I like a face / a chest why in heavens name would i want to see you shagging someone else or see your cock in the first instance ?? "

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

you will only be treated like shit if you allow that to happen..

if you are true to yourself, your standards, your integrity intact.... you will have a ball on here.

the second you allow others to throw you a piece of fish for a few performing tricks.... it will be shit

over a year ago

changing my profile to no shagging pics...do i have a chance now????- I'm only here for one person..U xxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

I like a face / a chest why in heavens name would i want to see you shagging someone else or see your cock in the first instance ??

changing my profile to no shagging pics...do i have a chance now????- I'm only here for one person..U xxxxxxxxxxxx "

That is not what you told me last night

Haha!!

over a year ago

changing my profile to no shagging pics...do i have a chance now????- I'm only here for one person..U xxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha!! "

the sex was that bad I had to say something to get u more interesting..wee bitta IloveU stuff always gets a fanny wetter...of course...I was thinking about someone else while I said it x

over a year ago

you should try being a single woman and see how guys talk to us

Theres good and bad in all groups

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Only you are in control of how you let people treat you. If you get a rude message block and move on.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

changing my profile to no shagging pics...do i have a chance now????- I'm only here for one person..U xxxxxxxxxxxx "

LMAO

over a year ago

Theres good and bad in all groups "

Here, here!

By *hyguy 43Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Dont let it get to you mate. A woman on here treated me like dirt and i let it get to me and i felt so low but then a switch flicked in my head and said enough of this crap now i still have contact with this woman but am not bothered what she does or how she treats other people and im a lot happier and am having a ball on here

over a year ago

Haha!!

the sex was that bad I had to say something to get u more interesting..wee bitta IloveU stuff always gets a fanny wetter...of course...I was thinking about someone else while I said it x"

Sob Oh well plenty more fish in the sea

over a year ago

Haha!!

the sex was that bad I had to say something to get u more interesting..wee bitta IloveU stuff always gets a fanny wetter...of course...I was thinking about someone else while I said it x

Sob Oh well plenty more fish in the sea "

funny u mention fish..that was part of the problem...forced myself to cum quick...so itd all be over xxxxxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/08/12 13:40:45]

By *njamesMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Haha!!

Sob Oh well plenty more fish in the sea "

Get a room you two

over a year ago

The fact of the matter is that almost all people are totally uncaring twats, now that Mother Theresa has bit the dust I often feel like I'm carrying the torch of human kindness alone at times

over a year ago

Theres good and bad in all groups

Here, here! "

i agree with that too!

over a year ago

Haha!!

Get a room you two "

she's refused my offer of my tescovalue tent sex....

over a year ago

Haha!!

Get a room you two

she's refused my offer of my tescovalue tent sex...."

That I did!!

over a year ago

Haha!!

Get a room you two

That I did!! "

I'm saving up for a bouncy castle...fancy that?

over a year ago

You are a slut

Takes one to know one

And hey if you've got the talk...do the walk"

its Friday girls stop bitching lol

over a year ago

Scrolling back im guessing you been well and truly busted fella

over a year ago

Try being the dom and find yourself a sub lol

over a year ago

Haha!!

Get a room you two

That I did!!

I'm saving up for a bouncy castle...fancy that?"

Oh yeah I love them!!

over a year ago

I would love to be treated lik shit by couple love a couple to dom me and I be there sex slave

over a year ago

You are a slut

Takes one to know one

And hey if you've got the talk...do the walk

its Friday girls stop bitching lol "

People in glass houses and all that

over a year ago

"I would love to be treated lik shit by couple love a couple to dom me and I be there sex slave "

Apply here then please

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Why is the man "busted" because someone who he mailed didn't like the type of pics he has? The man hasn't done anything wrong to be busted for.

As for this thread, there was a thread yesterday saying they had had nasty mails from specific person who was a man, the answers to that where abusive towards the man.

We now have a man saying he thinks women treat men like shit, and he is told he is busted for not having the right sort of pics......what a difference a gender makes as to what reaction you get on here

To the OP....don't let anyone make you feel like shit, if they are nasty block them, if they are abusive report them then move onto the next one.

Everyone can be arses at times, no matter what gender they are.

over a year ago

"Why is the man "busted" because someone who he mailed didn't like the type of pics he has? The man hasn't done anything wrong to be busted for.

As for this thread, there was a thread yesterday saying they had had nasty mails from specific person who was a man, the answers to that where abusive towards the man.

We now have a man saying he thinks women treat men like shit, and he is told he is busted for not having the right sort of pics......what a difference a gender makes as to what reaction you get on here

To the OP....don't let anyone make you feel like shit, if they are nasty block them, if they are abusive report them then move onto the next one.

Everyone can be arses at times, no matter what gender they are."

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Why is the man "busted" because someone who he mailed didn't like the type of pics he has? The man hasn't done anything wrong to be busted for.

Everyone can be arses at times, no matter what gender they are."

Dont think he mentioned why they were shit.. and fortunately it wasnt me that upset him as we conversed a while ..I was absolutely polite at all times..

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

He didn't say who upset him, it was a general comment about women.

It was you who mentioned you had been in mail.

over a year ago

I like your pictures.

over a year ago

Haha!!

Get a room you two "

Hell no, share our room, its more fun

over a year ago

Haha!!

Get a room you two

Hell no, share our room, its more fun "

I would...but she gets really jealous when I have fun with others

over a year ago

we women arent all the same on here mate couples get the worsed of it to you know my some men on here if we say a no thanks i get called so real heartless names so in all its not just men that get the shit of it hun xxxxxxxxxxx sorry to hear you are having shit keep ya chin uo babes

Post new Message to Thread