Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Reverse Gangbang

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is this an actual thing that anyone has experienced, or is it just a fantasy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Attention

This gangbang

Is reversing

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

As I see it only rich or famous men get them ... although I have enjoyed in the past a few lovely ffmf meets with friends. But 3 is hardly a gangbang.

By *andm300Man
over a year ago

guildford

I would love a reverse gangbang

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Tbh I would imagine they’re very rare - and wouldn’t really work unless the women were bi and the guy had hellish staying power.

Logistically - a man has one penis and women have 3 potentially available orifices each (if they enjoy penetration in all of them of course). A woman can also continue to have sex after her first orgasm and can - if she’s fortunate - enjoy many orgasms during penetration.

The above tends to lend itself to a ‘traditional’ gangbang of multiple males to each female - though as a chap I wouldn’t be keen to stand in line waiting for my share of the action.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You've put a lot of thought into this Peachy! Also sounds like this isn't something that interests you at all! haha

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"You've put a lot of thought into this Peachy! Also sounds like this isn't something that interests you at all! haha"

Actually it’s not for me op. I absolutely get what other women see in it but I’d just feel intimidated and frightened (in my head - I’m sure the chaps would all be lovely ) surrounded by a large number of guys.

I did an mmmf once and found it stressful feeling I had to keep them ‘entertained’ - I don’t think I stopped wittering - trying to keep them all involved.

Mmf is plenty for me - but I’m occasionally up for larger groups with a few couples and singles if the rapport and connection is there - along with mutual attraction of course. However - I can honestly say that the best sex I’ve had is 1-1 - you can’t beat the intimacy!

By *.W CPLCouple
over a year ago

PRESTON

TBH I dont think i could survive one after the first 3 i would be half dead lol death by snu snu

By *takerMan
over a year ago

Gosport

Gnabgnag ?

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Gnabgnag ?"

It’ll never catch on!!!