Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

fakes/time wasters

Jump to newest

By *ancs OP   Man
over a year ago

_ancs

heres a good one......say you start chatting to a newbie and have each other on friends list - then after a while you know your getting know where (no arranged meets/calls or pics)so you delete them off friends list - but put them on your hot list and see how long before they get verified :0).....funny as fuck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

why are they timewasters/fakes, sorry I am not understanding this.

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"why are they timewasters/fakes, sorry I am not understanding this."

Us too?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"why are they timewasters/fakes, sorry I am not understanding this.

Us too?"

double ditto - lost me this one

Just because they didnt let you jump in bed with you, you decided to deleat them and then you get al pissed off cuz they get verified by someone else - whats your point mate ????

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"why are they timewasters/fakes, sorry I am not understanding this.

Us too?"

Me three

over a year ago

Could be wrong but I think he means look how long it takes them to get verified in that they never do cause they don't actually meet. So you feel justified that you made right decision to remove them as friend.

over a year ago

"Could be wrong but I think he means look how long it takes them to get verified in that they never do cause they don't actually meet. So you feel justified that you made right decision to remove them as friend. "

Hope you're right.....

over a year ago

"Could be wrong but I think he means look how long it takes them to get verified in that they never do cause they don't actually meet. So you feel justified that you made right decision to remove them as friend. "

true to - but lets be honest there are some on here been here for ages and have met but dont accept verifications - its happened with me a two couples and a fem mate - but i just accept thats there way not mine

over a year ago

Not sure I understand how it makes people time wasters?

over a year ago

"heres a good one......say you start chatting to a newbie and have each other on friends list - then after a while you know your getting know where (no arranged meets/calls or pics)so you delete them off friends list - but put them on your hot list and see how long before they get verified :0).....funny as fuck "

Think he meant after a while you know you are getting NO where, hence removing them from his friends list.

Well we don't accept any as a friend until we have seen a face picture and they are verified, photo or in person.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Being a newbie on here is really daunting especially if you've never been on a site like this before

You don't know what to expect,you don't know whats expected of you and you get inundated with people,There are so many people that wait with baited breath for newbies to open a profile and then just jump on them to get in there first its unbelievable,Its completely overwhelming and some people don't give you the time to catch your breath and work out whats going on

So I understand it when people don't arrange meets straight away or they accept far too many friends because everyone seems lovely and then they seriously think shit! we can't make arangements to meet them all or we'd be fucking nonstop until the next millenium so the friends start getting arsey chucking accusations of timewaster/fake around,deleting or dropping away with sheer frustration of getting nowhere,its just how it is and it does'nt mean that people are fake

I may of course have misunderstood the OPs post and what it means completely,thats night shift for you zzzzzzzzz

By *eicsbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

loughborough

"heres a good one......say you start chatting to a newbie and have each other on friends list - then after a while you know your getting know where (no arranged meets/calls or pics)so you delete them off friends list - but put them on your hot list and see how long before they get verified :0).....funny as fuck "

What we find is those who start to call others "Time wasters" actually turn out to be the real time wasters.

over a year ago

Wouldnt of added them as friends in the first place

over a year ago

"heres a good one......say you start chatting to a newbie and have each other on friends list - then after a while you know your getting know where (no arranged meets/calls or pics)so you delete them off friends list - but put them on your hot list and see how long before they get verified :0).....funny as fuck

What we find is those who start to call others "Time wasters" actually turn out to be the real time wasters.

"

I've had my fair share of them

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

best way to sort them out after chatting ? ask them to chat on the phone , amazing how many dissapear or block you

over a year ago

"best way to sort them out after chatting ? ask them to chat on the phone , amazing how many dissapear or block you "

i agree

over a year ago

"Being a newbie on here is really daunting especially if you've never been on a site like this before

You don't know what to expect,you don't know whats expected of you and you get inundated with people,There are so many people that wait with baited breath for newbies to open a profile and then just jump on them to get in there first its unbelievable,Its completely overwhelming and some people don't give you the time to catch your breath and work out whats going on

So I understand it when people don't arrange meets straight away or they accept far too many friends because everyone seems lovely and then they seriously think shit! we can't make arangements to meet them all or we'd be fucking nonstop until the next millenium so the friends start getting arsey chucking accusations of timewaster/fake around,deleting or dropping away with sheer frustration of getting nowhere,its just how it is and it does'nt mean that people are fake

I may of course have misunderstood the OPs post and what it means completely,thats night shift for you zzzzzzzzz "

I've read and re-read the OP's post and what I 'think' he's getting at is that newbies complain about not getting meets, but are the masters of their own destiny and/or downfall. They may well chat a lot, exchange pics, accept friends, but then the cold (and hopefully 'hard') reality that they have actually got to meet someone, get their kit off and fuck, suddenly hits home and they back off..... And as the OP says, if you take them off your Friends but keep an eye on them in your Hotlist - surprise, surprise... they don't get any meet veris - either for a very long time or never... and then they leave..... And maybe I've got it wrong too..... Who knows.......

over a year ago

"best way to sort them out after chatting ? ask them to chat on the phone , amazing how many dissapear or block you "

This is my new policy. No more mr and mrs nice notts!!

over a year ago

I dont chat on the phone but do meet so that cant even be the way to judge

Post new Message to Thread